[FM20] J League Facepack for "FM20 Unlock Japan Level 6" and "Japan Level 6(7) Pyramid"

1075049421_JLeague.thumb.png.0da0190e446dd583fa390d9ae6726585.png

J League Facepack for "J League Data Pack (v1.0.1 by Shiratori Karin)" / "FM20 Unlock Japan Level 6 (by Dosukoi & Karin)" / "Japan Level 6(7) Pyramid with U15 and U18 competitions (by Azami_Nene & Dosukoi & Karin)" and FM Database 20.1

or J League Data Pack En (v2.0.0 by Shiratori Karin & Davin Rizuki) and FM Database 20.4

This Facepack includes Japan League Players (J-League Div.1, J-League Div.2 ,J-League Div.3 ,Japan Football League, and Youth Teams)

This Facepack conflict with another editordata. You need to change the UID in this XML file.

For instance, if you are using a "Sortitoutsi FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4", you need to change the UID (+364).

(@Sopelexplanation was easy to understand.)

or 

In case it helps anyone, as long as the fmf file for the version of the J League you are using in game is the first file in the editor data folder, the UID should correspond with the pack. E.g. If you have five different editor data files, make sure the Japan file is the first. An easy way to do this is to rename all editor files in numerical order. 

Thank you  @joe5p

and Game language affect unique id of editor data.

"Unlock Japan Level 6" and "Japan Level 6(7) Pyramid" are using database by J League datapack v1.0.1(developer: karin shiratori). Therefore, the UIDs are common.

I'm not good at English.I'm sorry if i'm wrong.

(2020/03/26)

Uploaded a face pack for the new database

[Donwload]

[MediaFire] for FM20.4 & J League v2.0.0 (En) [148MB]

[MediaFire] for FM20.1 & J League v1.0.1 (En) [117MB]

Edited by EST Touiro

@kieko1986

You didn't even try to read it, did you?

10 hours ago, EST Touiro said:

This Facepack conflict with another editordata. You need to change the UID in this XML file.
For instance, if you are using a "Sortitoutsi FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4", you need to change the UID (+364).

27 minutes ago, kieko1986 said:

sorry not quite sure how to do that the uid in the xml file for licensing fix or the uid in the xml file that comes with the face pack because i checked there's no xml file with the licensing fix its all fmf files

First you download the database (note that this thread is for the facepack)

Start the game with all the files you want

When in game, in options you can check an option to show and ID next to the player's name

Go to a player that you know for sure is in the Japanese database you downloaded, f.e. Andres Iniesta

Check his ID that should be next to his name, write that down

Open Editor (you can download it through Steam, search in the library for "Football Manager 2020 Editor")

Open the .fmf data file and search for a player you've checked - in our case, Iniesta

Open his profile, check the ID, write that down

Now -> [ID from the game] - [ID from the editor] = [the ID offset]

Open config.xml file included in the facepack with notepad

[facepack config.xml ID] + [the ID offset]

You have to manually do the calculations and writing unless someone has the better / faster solution ( @EST Touiro ?)

In general, I highly suggest downloading fmXML from FMScout

After all that, replace config file, clear buffer, reload skin, enjoy playing

ah how didn't i get that yeah i know how to do that cheers for explaining it really wish sports interactive would get the licence for the j leagues there are many leagues that aren't licensed but have the real players its sad its the best league in asia anyway rant over LOL cheers again

EDIT - For this to work you need to reorder the fmf files in your editor data folder before clearing your cache in game, reloading your skin and loading a new game. Re-ordering in a save game will not alter the UIDs or match with the facepack. Hope it helps. 

This is brilliant, thanks for sharing. In case it helps anyone, as long as the fmf file for the version of the J League you are using in game is the first file in the editor data folder, the UID should correspond with the pack. E.g. If you have five different editor data files, make sure the Japan file is the first. An easy way to do this is to rename all editor files in numerical order. 

1 - J League

2 - Agents Pack

3 - sortitoutsiupdate

etc etc

I have only tested with a handful of players, but in my current save it works and I have around 20 editor files running as well. It is the order of the files alphabetically that dictates how the game will allocate any new UIDs. 

Examples shown, with one showing my editor data folder with the J-League file first. Hope it helps

Hashioka Example.jpg

ideguchi example.jpg

miura example.jpg

fmf example.jpg

saito example.jpg

Edited by joe5p
Added images

8 hours ago, Sopel said:

You have to manually do the calculations and writing unless someone has the better / faster solution ( @EST Touiro ?)

Thank you very much for the detailed explanations.

We ought to use application "plus" (developer : eoe16). 

Unfortunately, We should manually calculation and check the ID offset.

However, "plus" can automatically write xml.file according to the ID offset.

8 hours ago, kieko1986 said:

renaming the japan db file alphabetically doesn't work also it appears you have a different db file to the one on this site

Kieko1986, I am not sure why it does not work for you if you have ordered the files so that the J League comes first. Have you loaded a new game since doing so? It will only work when you re-order and load a new game. For a number of years I have used various .fmf add-ons, and every year the ordering is significant. Maybe someone from SI can help and let us know for sure?  The only exception may be if you have downloaded an update that goes into the Steam directory rather than the directory for the game in Mydocuments (if this is even possible). As the screen shots above show, it has worked for me. 

You can test it by loading one new game with the J-League first, and another with the J-League last (presuming you are using more than one custom database file). The UID should change between each game to prove that the ordering works. As a test, the UID for Shunsuke Nakamura should be 1915388514 to match his image file in this pack. In my game it does. If you load a new game and Nakamura has that UID, the problem is not the IDs but will be to do with clearing your cache, reloading the skin, placing files correctly etc. 

I think it would be a massive coincidence if my saved game with over 20 additional database files has corresponded exactly with the J-League facepack if ordering is not the key factor. 

The J-League file I am using is also from this site, it is just a different file to that referenced in the OP, and it seems to work perfectly with this image pack. I hope you can get it to work. 

Edited by joe5p

yes started a new save gameand did everything you said  only thing i didn't do  was clear cache will try again tomorrow and see what happens oh yeah and im using the japan level 6 database not the level 7 would that make a difference

Edited by kieko1986

1 minute ago, kieko1986 said:

yes started a new save gameand did everything you said  only thing i didn't do  was clear cache will try again tomorrow and see what happens

The only other thing to try would be to use the same J-League file I have used or manually alter IDs as suggested earlier in the thread. Hopefully the cache clearing will work, but use Nakamura as a test case and let us know which UID you see on his profile. That might help narrow the issue down. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, joe5p said:

The only other thing to try would be to use the same J-League file I have used or manually alter IDs as suggested earlier in the thread. Hopefully the cache clearing will work, but use Nakamura as a test case and let us know which UID you see on his profile. That might help narrow the issue down. Good luck. 

hey just tried it couldn't wait till tomorrow it works but only with the level 7 database not the level 6 don't know why least people will now know that it works if they use level 7 instead of 6 thanks for all your help

4 hours ago, kieko1986 said:

hey just tried it couldn't wait till tomorrow it works but only with the level 7 database not the level 6 don't know why least people will now know that it works if they use level 7 instead of 6 thanks for all your help

because my file can't be verified, i verified it and uploaded a 2020 start file, so that would mean the ID's are already fixed at that point, which is why they might stay the same. also if you use any other editor files, that would also change

2 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

I also have issues with the ID matching. In my game, I noticed that foreign players from this package have the right ID and Japanese based players need +402.

Thanks.
No, this is how it's supposed to be.
"UID:19042340 to UID:86054442 (Kleber [JEF Utd] to Williams Velasquez [JEF Utd])" are Original players. Not affected by editor data.

Note: I don't know why, but "Andres Iniesta [Vissel] 1915386510 and Lukas Podolski [Vissel] 1915386632" remain the same.

@EST Touiro,

Thanks for the great face pack!

Could you please add to the .zip one more file, with all player names + J-dbID (with added faces) just to dobble check, I've made everything right.

Best regards

1 hour ago, eltarian said:

Could you please add to the .zip one more file, with all player names + J-dbID (with added faces) just to dobble check, I've made everything right.

Hi

I'm sorry, I don't know what you are asking for. How is this ?

check.thumb.png.3704f1dc190b3f43f9415d4d07fef4db.png

Edited by EST Touiro

8 hours ago, EST Touiro said:

Thanks.
No, this is how it's supposed to be.
"UID:19042340 to UID:86054442 (Kleber [JEF Utd] to Williams Velasquez [JEF Utd])" are Original players. Not affected by editor data.

Note: I don't know why, but "Andres Iniesta [Vissel] 1915386510 and Lukas Podolski [Vissel] 1915386632" remain the same.

Thanks mate!

What do you suggest to make us identify the original players and batch edit only the players created?

On my games, Podolski and Iniesta also remain the same. I noticed also other Brazilian players that have the correct match.

5 hours ago, eltarian said:

This file is already in the .zip?

Sorry, Did it now.

2 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

What do you suggest to make us identify the original players and batch edit only the players created?

On my games, Podolski and Iniesta also remain the same. I noticed also other Brazilian players that have the correct match.

I renamed folder and added check file.

I cannot confirm the Brazilian problem. I consider that Brazilian is original player.

check.thumb.png.dd5b3ec6a1727cf5f20460501876805c.png

12 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

"I renamed folder and added check file. "  - Im sorry, I didnt understand. What exactly did u do?

Could you share the folders like you show in the post above? original players and new players with that checklist file?

Hi

I divided "001_Players" folder into "001_Iniesta and Podolski", "001_New Players" and "001_Original Players". Also, I created "player names + Unique ID check file" (it is csv) .

I've already shared it.

Works perfectly. Thanks mate.

EDIT: I've made a video explaining exactly how to get this working, along with some other graphics. This should help people to avoid unique id clashes, as well as allowing you to use the Real Name Fix at the same time. :)

Edited by JAYMEETEE

• 1 month later...
On 25/02/2020 at 18:30, kobence1988 said:

Hi guys ! 

This facepack is compatible with fm 2019 j-league ? Sorry, I know it is silly question. 

Thanks for your answer.

Hi @kobence1988

Unfortunately, this facepack is only compatible with FM 2020 (FM DB20.1 and J League DB v1.0.1 by Karin).

As far as I know, Facepack for FM19 does not exist. (The facepack has been deleted.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2020 at 09:24, Varg Vikernes said:

Hi! Could you please update the facepack files? cause the players all got wrong face with the new update

Hi @Varg Vikernes

Sorry, I am a little confused.  I think that "FM20 Unlock Japan Level 6" and "Japan Level 6(7) Pyramid" are not compatible with Winter Update. (FM20.3 / 20.4)

If you are using "J League Database (by Shiratori Karin, ver japanese ) ,I can prepare what you want.

Please point out if my thought is incorrect.

@EST Touiro I have noticed something weird.

Downloading latest version from the link above and trying your latest file as well, I found this:

- New Players folder has a gap of 2309 between image and right player BUT the foreigners( I tried five) have 7171 gap.

This makes impossible to batch and rename the files in a practical way.

Could you help?

image.thumb.png.1f24ee04911b2796687d2606ca57f4fb.png

@<<Macaco-RJ88>>

Hi, You should go to my site and download "facepack v 2.0.11"

"v 2.0.11" is compatible with WinterUpdate (FM 20.4) and J League DataPack (v 2.0.0-β.3).

If @Dosukoi (or someone else) uploads the English version of the J-League data to the SI community, I will upload a facepack compatible with that English data here.

I guess Dosukoi will update "FM20 Unlock Japan Level 6" when the J-League data version reaches 2.0.1.

Edited by EST Touiro

3 hours ago, EST Touiro said:

@<<Macaco-RJ88>>

Hi, You should go to my site and download "facepack v 2.0.11"

"v 2.0.11" is compatible with WinterUpdate (FM 20.4) and J League DataPack (v 2.0.0-β.3).

If @Dosukoi (or someone else) uploads the English version of the J-League data to the SI community, I will upload a facepack compatible with that English data here.

I guess Dosukoi will update "FM20 Unlock Japan Level 6" when the J-League data version reaches 2.0.1.

Hi, thank you!

But thats exactly what I did. Downloaded the latest version from the data file and the 2.0.11 facepack from your site. 

3 hours ago, <> said:

But thats exactly what I did. Downloaded the latest version from the data file and the 2.0.11 facepack from your site. 

Maybe, I finally got the reason why you are not going well.

"Game language" affect unique id of editor data.

Game Language : JA / Data Language : JA

Game Language : Ja / Data Language : Ja

EN / EN

Eng / Eng

CN / CN

CN / CN

[Solution]

1.Game Language : JA (steam workshop "japanese" ) / Data Language : EN

367732307_langjadataen.thumb.png.eac46c3230a66dcf74627dd5cdb2f799.png

2.Start New Game and check ID

1321866285_langjadataen3.thumb.png.d6370a7163d30574ee93cb6caeac607a.png

650330713_langjadataen4.thumb.png.0787d30265e503d131b45874330e2ab8.png

3.Game Language : EN / Data Language : EN

1729287248_langjatoendataen5.thumb.png.c4aef0fe94c8e3ba31792d3b320d80a9.png

Edited by EST Touiro

6 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Unfortunately, I did not get this to work. Game Language and Data language changed between Japanese and English didnt work and I tried deleting my editor files and downloading again the files from Karin´s data but again no positive results:

I have no idea why.

J datapack 2.0.0 has already been Uploaded by karin. I think it is worth trying next version.

I'm going to upload the next facepack in the near future.

Il y a 13 heures, EST Touiro a dit :

I have no idea why.

J datapack 2.0.0 has already been Uploaded by karin. I think it is worth trying next version.

I'm going to upload the next facepack in the near future.

Where can I find the J Datapack by Karin? 

Thank you.

On 13/03/2020 at 01:22, EST Touiro said:

Hi @Varg Vikernes

Sorry, I am a little confused.  I think that "FM20 Unlock Japan Level 6" and "Japan Level 6(7) Pyramid" are not compatible with Winter Update. (FM20.3 / 20.4)

If you are using "J League Database (by Shiratori Karin, ver japanese ) ,I can prepare what you want.

Please point out if my thought is incorrect.

Hi! thanks for replying and yes your thoughts are correct, im using the "FM20 Unlock Japan Level 6" and right now it is not compatible with the new update. I really wanted to use the "J League Database by Karin but i cant read Japanese. Thanks for your help though.

Hi guys !

J-league facepack works perfectly. My solution was to deleted the sortitoutsi real name fix from my fm20 and editor data library. I redownload database file ( lnc, dbc, edt) from stream. I use darkness real name fix. I hope my solution works in your games.

Il 2/4/2020 in 22:17 , kobence1988 ha scritto:

Hi guys !

J-league facepack works perfectly. My solution was to deleted the sortitoutsi real name fix from my fm20 and editor data library. I redownload database file ( lnc, dbc, edt) from stream. I use darkness real name fix. I hope my solution works in your games.

how did you redownload database file (lnc, dbc, edt) from steam?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...