Annoying Attribute Decreasing

Why a player attributes are decreasing?

This very annoying.

Also, when some attributes are decreased, it's hard to raise the attribute back to original value even if you train them and even if you have great-rating coaches.

One of attribute decreasing time is when your player is in holiday.

I know that you will say that the reason of attribute decreasing is for a realistic of the game, but, the way of attribute decreasing is unrealistic too.

Let's take a look of Messi's attribute. Messi's attributes of FM2019 is exactly same as FM2020, but, if you play FM2019 until year 2020, Messi's attributes are decreasing. In real life, the attributes should not decreasing. This is unrealistic if you compare to the real life.

Please consider this for FM2021.

Edited by baskor

1 hour ago, baskor said:

Let's take a look of Messi's attribute. Messi's attributes of FM2019 is exactly same as FM2020, but, if you play FM2019 until year 2020, Messi's attributes are decreasing.

You're comparing a prediction the game made in 2019 along with a season of simulated play to starting a new game on FM20, ie not comparable. 

Also, in real life, players don't have 1-20 attributes. 

If you mean - Attributes decreasing for young players also, not only for old players, then yes, it is very, very annoying. It is almost game breaking for me in FM 2019, because I spend time developing some young player and then I see his attributes decreasing. I've opened similar thread, where my in-form Vinicius Junior, after I won the league and champions league, got worse at dribling and slower, but he got higher attributes for marking and tackling I think. Explanation was something related to ca/pa, where if some players reach his development high, game must lower some of his attributes to  make balance, which the most stupid feature in FM history.

Don't know if this is the case here, but I noticed that some of my players' attributes were decreasing, but I went to the "progress" tab, and noticed they progressed massively from August to like November, then declined slightly, but they're still higher than they were at the start of the season. I've heard this is to keep players' development realistic time-wise, which may look annoying but really isn't any different than if they just decreased the development rate.