Disappearing goals/changing goalscorers

Hi team,

In the early stages of my fourth season in the Scottish league. In three of my last four fixtures the following has happened - a goal has been scored, I have immediately made a tactical change (either a substitution or a tactical adjustment, or both) and returned to the game to find that any evidence of the goal has completely vanished (no scorer on the overview or team stats, match score returned to what it was prior to the goal) or, as on one occasion, found that the goalscorer had changed (this included a replay being shown after my tactical change which was identical to the goal scored before but with a different player getting the finishing touch and subsequent credit). Pretty weird! I regularly make changes immediately after scoring or conceding and this hasn't happened before. I've turned replays off but I'm yet to see if that makes a difference. Also, I have a save which I will try and upload asap but my pretty old Macbook is having trouble recognising the non-Apple phone on which I'm playing and I can't access the files. Just wondered if anything like this had been flagged before?

Fantastic game though! Best mobile version I've played. Fortunately, none of the missing goals affected the outcome too much so I'll be happily ploughing on trying to get Cowdenbeath into the Scottish Championship. 

Hi @oblivion_personified, thank you for sharing this. What would really help us is if you could send us a save and a PKM (match highlights - you can get this by selecting the button to the left of the commentary settings at the end of the game)

What device are you on?

Also - are you pressing the tactics button before the highlight for the goal even comes up? Or are you pressing it when your team scores?

I will try to reproduce in house too!