My Journey with Olympic FC

JordanSifleet

Why Australia? Why the lower League of the country? why Olympic FC?

For once in my life I know I can be sure that I am going to be exited with a save on Football Manager. Not only are they an upcoming talent in Australia, but in my eyes they're almost like a Dragon in need of waking! 

And come on; the name Olympic! The prestige of the club just oozes out from hearing the name.

The Ground

Goodwin Park:  

Capacity: 1,500

The players + Tactics

Alex Smith seems to be the best player at the club and at 33 I feel he still has a lot to offer for the club. He plays as an attacking midfielder and boasts quality passing and vision ability, as well as very good work rate. I know for a fact the will be in my starting line up most weeks. That obviously depends on his stamina and what sort of punishment he can undergo at the latter stages of his career.

Steve Whyte is a young upcoming left back who I can definitely say will be leading the club into a brighter, young, and more successful future. he is a quick nimble guy who has great fitness qualities as well as being a strong candidate for a future captaincy.

My aim is to play a quick attacking style of football based on a 4-3-3 formation. I will utilise Alex smith in the middle of the park as a vital pivot for the team; as well as building a strong defence that are good with the ball at their feet so we as a club can build up from the back and keep as much possession as possible. 

Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 01.45.03.png

Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 01.44.09.png

Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 01.44.17.png

Hi Jordan and welcome to FM Stories, its not often we get stories from the Australian leagues so will be interesting to see how it pans out. However please take a quick look at the HOUSE RULES regarding screenshots.

If you prefer to tell your story via screenshots the Careers part of the forum will probably be best suited for you

Many Thanks Mark