[FM20] United States Pro/Rel Pyramid by Niceman14

Here is another version of a Pro/rel championship in the United States. I did it according to my personal desires.

I have selected all MLS, USL and NISA clubs (with some NPSL and PDL clubs). Some clubs that are extinct have returned (SF Deltas, Fort Lauderdale Strikers), the future franchises are there (Austin FC, San Diego Loyal, Queensboro) and I have added clubs according to my wishes to cover the country or because I just wanted to see them in the system.

Not to leave Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver alone, I added the CPL teams as well as London and Quebec City.

Because the original game is very coded for the USA, I had to recreate all the divisions, the clubs of Nashville and Inter Miami as well as the Concacaf Champions League. 

The CONCACAF Champions League is remade with another system (maybe similar to the old one).

Here is an overview of the pyramid :

MLS (20 teams)

USL Championship (20 teams)

USL League One (18 teams)

USL League Two (2 x 18 clubs)

USL National (4 x 18 clubs)

Budweiser Open Cup (National Cup with all teams)

National Trophy (Cup for USL National)

Some details of my game :

I know it’s not the perfect version, but putting Detroit City and Cleveland in MLS was pretty fun.

Some clubs don’t have much to start with, but with the money coming in, they grow pretty fast. There are enough players and young regens at the beginning of the game can agree in USL National (help yourself to the editor in game).

I’ve seen some very interesting things in MLS. For example, Ross Barkley and Michy Batshuayi signed up at Atlanta United.

Even if there is no Academy, young players are good.

For the futur :

This is just a first version. I started creating a 6 tier with 128 or 144 clubs. I will have to correct some other things (clubs not in leagues, Academy,...). But this version has already amused me a lot.

Download :

You must download both files 

USA http://www.mediafire.com/file/3o57q8m42nmo94x/000_USA_PRO_REL_ADVANCED_by_Niceman14.fmf/file

CONCACAF http://www.mediafire.com/file/kp00q20vxmnc0p9/000_Concacaf_by_Niceman14.fmf/file

Graphics

This is a personal file with US logo of my different parts. Some logos are not used in my update. Queensboro and East Bay are missing that don’t have a logo to date. I have a problem with the big Alaska City logo. The Wyoming FC exists IRL but I took another logo.

Link http://www.mediafire.com/file/fth6q8u23wyy3qc/JOJO_USA.rar/file

I hope you will enjoy it and help me to improve it for its second version.
(I apologize for the errors in English). ;)

National D.png

NAtional C.png

National B.png

National A.png

League 2 B.png

League 2 A.png

League One.png

championship.png

MLS.png

Edited by niceman14

Il y a 9 heures, simpson709 a dit :

How do I download it?  Password?

This is rectified ;)

Il y a 11 heures, jcp1417 a dit :

have you done any sims far into the future? what do some of the wage budgets get to?

I did a 10-year test... With the money injected, the championship looks a bit like this English one. Comfortable salaries, teams building a new stadium or renovating their facilities...

Maybe I’ll drop the money a little bit in my next version, but in doing so, I think I can guarantee that small teams will quickly get to the top of the pyramid.

I also think that it makes it possible to reduce the gap between the different championships and not have on one side the MLS teams and then the others ;)

2 hours ago, niceman14 said:

This is rectified ;)

I did a 10-year test... With the money injected, the championship looks a bit like this English one. Comfortable salaries, teams building a new stadium or renovating their facilities...

Maybe I’ll drop the money a little bit in my next version, but in doing so, I think I can guarantee that small teams will quickly get to the top of the pyramid.

I also think that it makes it possible to reduce the gap between the different championships and not have on one side the MLS teams and then the others ;)

what i have found in a lot of USA fantasy structures is that teams will never raise their wage budgets to match the quality of the premier league

il y a une heure, jcp1417 a dit :

what i have found in a lot of USA fantasy structures is that teams will never raise their wage budgets to match the quality of the premier league

Thomas Partey, Ross Barkley and Michy Batshuyai join the MLS at the January 2020 Mercato in my current game. I think it’s complicated and impossible to be like the Premier League. But, as I play with the English and Italian championships at the same time, I observe that players with a CA of 120 or 130 or 140 join the MLS easily and those from 90 to 120 the USL. I created this championship because I enjoy having an American league with top players from all over the world, while allowing small teams to climb into the pyramid.

Votre avis:-1A peine compréhensibleCompréhensible, mais avec des erreursPresque correctCorrect

Edited by niceman14

il y a une heure, simpson709 a dit :

Looking forward to playing this, I'll download it when I get home.  "Brooklyn Italians" lol!   Don Vito Corleone is the owner?  lol

Don’t hesitate to look for good young people in the club-free regens at the beginning of the game. Framed by a few old people, that should do it. Baltimore, Rhode Island and Wilmington will be strong.  ;)

Il y a 2 heures, simpson709 a dit :

Not super  important but Inter Miami logo doesn't load.  Not a big deal...:cool:

Yeah, I know, I had to recreate Nashville and Miami because it’s super coded, so they were going to the real MLS... As a result, teams were missing at the beginning of 2020...

Il y a 6 heures, simpson709 a dit :

What if you just let them come in 2020?  What happens?

During the tests in the editor, he gave me an error message: "only 19 clubs in USL championship". The only way to stop getting that message was to recreate Nashville and Inter Miami.

I think this is related to the fact that it is two clubs that must join the "real MLS" in 2020. Removing the real MLS did not solve the error. (hard coding in the game)

But both clubs retain all their characteristics.

Il y a 4 heures, simpson709 a dit :

Just finished my first season, I really enjoy this database.  Found some other mods I want to try and will start another save with SFCFC and see if I can get out of the bottom.  Thank you again and are you working on anything else? 

I’m preparing a second version with :
- Some details corrected on the first version.
- a 6 level added with 128 clubs (NPSL, UPSL, regional clubs). The whole country must be covered.
- 20 clubs in USL1 instead of 18.

- add folder with missing logos.

But it will only come out in a few weeks ;)

Promotion for the Brooklyn Italian in your game ?

Edited by niceman14

il y a 42 minutes, Number seven a dit :

Is this version with only clubs that exists IRL or have you added fantasy teams and extinct clubs too?

I have added future franchises, franchises that exist in small divisions and some clubs that have disappeared (Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco Deltas). This allows for a stronger, more complete championship. My goal is to cover the whole country ;)

il y a 30 minutes, simpson709 a dit :

Excellent news, I am looking forward to the update!  I didn't play Brooklyn, I started unemployed and only San Francisco City would hire me.  Now after going through a season with them I feel obligated to see how far I can take them.   

This will probably be for early March and the next Patch... Creating Level 6 will take time... Don’t hesitate to point out some things to improve...

Hi, @niceman14

May I ask you a question - is your file compatible with "South, Central America + Mexico and Caribbean megapack by Tonao"?

because his megapack has already an "CONCACAF.fmf".. 

or (if not) can it be made compatible?

Thanks for your work!

il y a 25 minutes, eltarian a dit :

Hi, @niceman14

May I ask you a question - is your file compatible with "South, Central America + Mexico and Caribbean megapack by Tonao"?

because his megapack has already an "CONCACAF.fmf".. 

or (if not) can it be made compatible?

Thanks for your work!

I don’t think my file is compatible with its CONCACAF. I had to recreate it from the new MLS ID that I recreated.

Then I’ll take a test this week.

For the rest, I think I’ll be fine.

Il y a 22 heures, simpson709 a dit :

Just a thought NICEman, how about a logo update for this file.:cool:  If its possible.  

I added my logo file in the first post ;)

il y a 27 minutes, PaMi 7 a dit :

How do you allow promotion for USL teams that are affiliated with MLS team?

All affiliations have been removed ;)

On 12/01/2020 at 13:51, niceman14 said:

I have added future franchises, franchises that exist in small divisions and some clubs that have disappeared (Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco Deltas). This allows for a stronger, more complete championship. My goal is to cover the whole country ;)

Sounds great, does this mean that the UPSL teams are in? Do you have teams from Hawaii and Alaska?

On 08/01/2020 at 07:47, niceman14 said:

During the tests in the editor, he gave me an error message: "only 19 clubs in USL championship". The only way to stop getting that message was to recreate Nashville and Inter Miami.

I think this is related to the fact that it is two clubs that must join the "real MLS" in 2020. Removing the real MLS did not solve the error. (hard coding in the game)

But both clubs retain all their characteristics.

Heh. Was just finishing my version of USA Pro/Rel, been running into this for a week and couldn't figure it out. When I tested with just the Basic Rules it would replace Nashville with Toronto in my pyramid (despite the fact that I made Toronto extinct, planning to add Canadian clubs to CPL in another file.) Great work though, and thanks for the answer!!!

Il y a 22 heures, Number seven a dit :

Sounds great, does this mean that the UPSL teams are in? Do you have teams from Hawaii and Alaska?

Yes, I’m going to include some clubs from UPSL but also from more local championships. Do not hesitate to advise me in the choice of UPSL clubs (the best known, the most important, a personal envy). There should be a lot of NPSL clubs there. There’s already an Alaskan club, I can wear one from Hawai.

Il y a 21 heures, PaMi 7 a dit :

Also in my file I removed all affiliation but USL team can't be promoted in MLS

I think it has to do with the fact that the USL Championship is very coded. You have to remake this championship by recreating it. I think this is it because, with the simple editor, il you add the USL CH and you put on playoffs, the affiliated teams are never qualified (even if they finish at the top). If I were you, I’d redo all the championships;)

Il y a 19 heures, Brasillmatic a dit :

Took a look at the file and noticed you used Kansas City as a center point - have you had any problems with not enough teams from the West being promoted, or vice versa? How did you deal with that?

This is the point used by others in this case. I didn’t know what else to put. Clubs are classified from West to East. So I move to LA with Cleveland. But I think it’s not too bad.

Il y a 17 heures, simpson709 a dit :

One point I noticed when the champions of the divisions were announced as National champions instead of group champions.   

Right. I’ll have to solve this for V2. Figuring out how to do it;)

50 minuti fa, niceman14 ha scritto:

I think it has to do with the fact that the USL Championship is very coded. You have to remake this championship by recreating it. I think this is it because, with the simple editor, il you add the USL CH and you put on playoffs, the affiliated teams are never qualified (even if they finish at the top). If I were you, I’d redo all the championships;)

So, you think my file should work if I delete USL Championship and I create a new competition called USL Championship?

I dont' know if I am been able to well explain me, I speak/write english a little, sorry :(

il y a 47 minutes, PaMi 7 a dit :

So, you think my file should work if I delete USL Championship and I create a new competition called USL Championship?

I dont' know if I am been able to well explain me, I speak/write english a little, sorry :(

Yes, I think... create a new USL Championship and replace it... don’t erase the other one... try and see if it works ;)

il y a 34 minutes, Brasillmatic a dit :

If you'd like any help with stadiums, feel free to message me; I did names, coordinates, capacity etc. in my attempt at this, I'd be happy to copy them into your file and send it over or whatever. :)

Okay... I’ll contact you ;) Thank's to you !!!

• 1 month later...
Le 08/03/2020 à 20:53, Dodis a dit :

Does this function with 20.4?

Normally, yes... The tests are ok!!! ;)

Il y a 19 heures, pappy709 a dit :

I didn't want to let your data base disappear, I really like. Also wanted to see if youvre still working on updating this one? 

Thanks;) I’m still playing with my first version. I started to create the next tier but it takes time. I think for a next version, there will be two groups in League One instead of one.

Looks like it functions great :) 

I had one other question, do you have any idea how I'd make this function with the Worldwide Champions league database? I've attempted to play them together but the US doesn't seem to qualify. I'm sure it has something to do with nation IDs, but not sure how/where to correct it. 

• 1 month later...

Newbie here...what's the best way to apple the logo file to the game? I have the database loaded and I've reloaded my skin along with placing the logo file in my logo folder, but have had no success getting it to load. Does anyone have any tips or words of advice?

• 2 months later...
Le 13/07/2020 à 13:56, Number seven a dit :

Would love the UPSL clubs to.

They won’t all be there. Just the ones I need, that I appreciate.

Il y a 17 heures, erikeagles a dit :

hi, I can only download the logo pack the other 2 cannot.

Do you have another download link?

I do not understand. I tried, both files are downloaded. : ( 

On 15/07/2020 at 08:58, niceman14 said:

They won’t all be there. Just the ones I need, that I appreciate.

I do not understand. I tried, both files are downloaded. : ( 

Strange I still cant download them

Il y a 4 heures, erikeagles a dit :

Yes!! I did it.

Is it possible to add more American clubs for FM21?

It’s the work I’m doing right now. I give myself time to do it to add players, logos and jerseys... For now, I am organizing the following divisions: MLS1 (20), MLS2 (20), Championship (18), League One (36), League Two (72) and National (???). ;)

36 minutes ago, niceman14 said:

It’s the work I’m doing right now. I give myself time to do it to add players, logos and jerseys... For now, I am organizing the following divisions: MLS1 (20), MLS2 (20), Championship (18), League One (36), League Two (72) and National (???). ;)

Great, thanks for your answer