[FM20][SKIN] Show your Skin and Inspire

TCSSkin

Last years thread

Haven't had one of these yet. It normally devolves into a shitshow, so we're going to be a lot stricter this year. 

Rules:

• This thread serves to show whatever skin you've made/edited, not the skin that you're currently using. If you're using another skin as a base, please credit and link the skin.
  • Please specify whether you want to release the skin or not. This will prevent a million questions like last year. If the creator isn't planning on releasing, don't ask.
  • Be respectful.

Everyone knows TCS by now, so I'll show off two side projects. Lilla and a UCL inspired one. Titlebar and sidebar based off the excellent g2 by @Gizel. Neither are in a playable state and its not really in the works either

image.thumb.png.7b17bc4fa1e5d5aee819e9d755b0adfc.png image.thumb.png.ded9e09a428d1a6674b96f1984da2197.png 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@wkdsoul

I want to ask you some questions about the Stats and the Stats per 90 tabs, I think they gather the stats from the "player additional stats small" or "player additional stats" and I'm trying to make it work in my skin but so far I couldn't manage to get it on a tab.

11 minutes ago, QP said:

@wkdsoul

I want to ask you some questions about the Stats and the Stats per 90 tabs, I think they gather the stats from the "player additional stats small" or "player additional stats" and I'm trying to make it work in my skin but so far I couldn't manage to get it on a tab.

They mostly pull from IDs in the person properties.xml file or the player additional stats.   You jsut need to make them the get_property="xxx" value when making/amending a widget.

5 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Figured I might as well show this as its pretty cool. TCS 2018 Night Mode, side project that inspired TCS '19 and 2020

image.thumb.png.4222a2f8a14142807b57c2b82ffee548.png

Do you remember/know the codes to add club color-dependent lines below the player picture?

Or generally do you have the skin files?

7 hours ago, Serkan FY said:

Do you remember/know the codes to add club color-dependent lines below the player picture?

Or generally do you have the skin files?

it'd just a graphic that uses red_replacement="primary" and green_replacement="secondary"

12 horas atrás, Loda disse:

Started my 2nd skin for the year based on FM06. The panel itself has taken 4/5 days. Considering how long one panel has taken I have my doubts it'll be finished for FM20.

FM06 was built when resolutions didn't have the same clarity so I might go back and modernise it a bit after doing a few more panels but for now... 

VtdYt1D.jpg

Screenshot (1161).png

giphy.gif.

But amazing... i love to use it but i know that it takes a absurd amount of time

Cheers guys, I'm in 2 minds but should prob remove the sidebar icons and might embed the profile pic like how it as back then, replacing some of the details labels on the left.

Totally missed the tab bar buttons though, that needs changing. 

Something I've been working on this weekend, had some free time so I decided to redo the titlebar. Lots of inspiration from wkdsoul :)

The rest is pretty much the same as it is on Livid, except I added a background selector.

wip2.jpg

wip3.1.jpg

wip3.jpg

17 hours ago, (sic) said:

Something I've been working on this weekend, had some free time so I decided to redo the titlebar. Lots of inspiration from wkdsoul :)

The rest is pretty much the same as it is on Livid, except I added a background selector.

wip2.jpg

wip3.1.jpg

wip3.jpg

Really nice, will it be released? :)

6 hours ago, Mikeonhisboat said:

@Loda Wow . That is phenomenal. Just brilliant. What do you mean "embed the profile pic"?

Like below, in '06 if there was a pic. to be found it would become embedded in the personal details, taking the place of some of the labels. I'd have to re-organise a bit though. 

fm005_4.jpg

1 minute ago, t27 said:

Nice work wkd that must have taken a while

The main part is taken from Flut, the player icon from my skin anyway.  timing the animations was a pain but  the rest was actaully alright

7 minutes ago, THE FM GURU said:

Awesome work download link please

if he wants to release it when it's done, he will. 

2 hours ago, Serkan FY said:

Actually I'm waiting too if @bluestillidie00 can upload the files for that skin. Then we can manage it.

i seem to have lost the skin (which is annoying as a hoarder), i'll try and remake it in a bit

5 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

i seem to have lost the skin (which is annoying as a hoarder), i'll try and remake it in a bit

I seem to remember that this was in the TC19 0.3a version of the skin. I think I have it if you want me to share it on here

59 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

if he wants to release it when it's done, he will. 

Not a big deal but appreciate your effort.Really, big thanks. 

On 06/01/2020 at 05:56, Loda said:

Started my 2nd skin for the year based on FM06. The panel itself has taken 4/5 days. Considering how long one panel has taken I have my doubts it'll be finished for FM20.

FM06 was built when resolutions didn't have the same clarity so I might go back and modernise it a bit after doing a few more panels but for now... 

VtdYt1D.jpg

Screenshot (1161).png

How overrated was Cisse?!

On 05/01/2020 at 00:38, bluestillidie00 said:

Figured I might as well show this as its pretty cool. TCS 2018 Night Mode, side project that inspired TCS '19 and 2020

Here is the skin that featured this player profile. It is from FM 2019 though so it may need some editing to get it to show properly.

All work was don by @bluestillidie00 as this was one of the first versions of his TCS19 skin.

TCS 19 v0.3a.rar

Am 5.1.2020 um 01:38 schrieb bluestillidie00:

Like that header / sidebar and inspired me to try around a little.

oqPwg17m.pngDzj48Stm.pngT8lYJOVm.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/02/2020 at 20:12, PequenoGenio said:

@Loda any news on this? Cheers

I've not done any skinning for a few weeks tbh, getting bored of skinning a lot earlier these days. I had done a lot of the graphics and rearranged the inbox to how it used to be, it's not the most practical though lol. The settings.xml alone is going to be a major job, at least a few weeks work for me at my speed lol. Don't know if I can bring myself to do it any time soon. 

I was going to look at the match titlebar but I have about 13/14 so already so it's a bit more work than usual too as it needs to be added to all the selector panels. I think that was where I stopped..

I was struggling for old screen-shots too. A lot of the pages now lack older equivalents so wasn't sure what to do really. I'd prob. just stick to the graphical theme you can see above but format wise, was where I was unsure. I'll probably just use work from my other personal skin unless I can find something more in-keeping with the older FMs. 

Screenshot (1603).png