[FM20] Luxembourg Complete Pyramid (5 Levels Fully Activated)

This file fully activates the Luxembourg football league pyramid with the correct structure and rules for the 2019-20 season. BGL Ligue to 3. Divisioun are playable for Football Manager 2020.

Leagues included are:

1. BGL Ligue

2. Éirepromotioun

3. 1. Divisioun (2 Districts)

4. 2. Divisioun (2 Districts)

5. 3. Divisioun (2 Districts)

As well as: Coupe de Luxembourg and Coupe FLF

All teams have correct stadiums from 2019-20 season, Most of the lower league clubs’ kits are randomised due to a lack of sources.

I suggest adding players to playable teams for Level 5 clubs.

If you notice any errors or bugs with the database please message me and I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible.

You can find many more complete football pyramids over on my steam workshop - follow me to keep up to date with updates as well as subscribe to the Complete Pyramid collection to access all files in one click.

Luxembourg Complete Pyramid (5 Levels Fully Activated).fmf

1 hour ago, Oklahoma said:

Amazing work. Is Finland on your to do list?

I'd eventually like to do all of the Nordic country pyramids so yes but I might wait for the 2020 season to start so I won't have to update it again in the future :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Weiry Well done Weiry!! From a researcher perspective, glad to see that their is a way to start a Luxembourg save out there. We're trying to improve the Luxembourg DB each and every year. Adding in more teams and trying to get the leagues as accurate as it can be. I've added in a many more teams and stadiums this last phase for the lower divisions but definitely more to do going forward. Anyone interested in becoming a researcher for Luxembourg, I'm always looking for more assistants to join our team. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/02/2020 at 14:10, SeaChelski said:

@Weiry Well done Weiry!! From a researcher perspective, glad to see that their is a way to start a Luxembourg save out there. We're trying to improve the Luxembourg DB each and every year. Adding in more teams and trying to get the leagues as accurate as it can be. I've added in a many more teams and stadiums this last phase for the lower divisions but definitely more to do going forward. Anyone interested in becoming a researcher for Luxembourg, I'm always looking for more assistants to join our team. 

Great stuff mate! As a follower of Lux foot, I'm willing to contribute on your amazing work! :)