Logos from created clubs don't appear

marcoz76

Really strange. The logo I created for a club already included in the default database appears correcty in game. 

But the two other ones I made for clubs that I created in the editor only appear partially. They are only visible in the header at the top of the screen when you click on the club's profile, but they don't show up anywhere else...

What's wrong with this?

<record>
    <!-- LOGOS Suisse_Liechtenstein -->

<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>
    <boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<list id="maps">

<record from="5725051" to="graphics/pictures/club/5725051/logo"/>    <----- This one appears everywhere
        <record from="2082082828" to="graphics/pictures/club/2082082828/logo"/>    <----- This one doesn't...
        <record from="2082082896" to="graphics/pictures/club/2082082896/logo"/>    <----- This one doesn't...

</list>
</record>

Does anyone know where this issue comes from? I've read somewhere that it could be related to the fact that club ID's in the 208208**** range are not included in the "core" of the game.

But when you create a new club in the editor, it has automatically a 208208**** ID assigned to it, and you don't have the possibility to change this. Does this mean that we can't use custom logos for the clubs that we create? Would be kind of a shame...

• SI Staff

Are you referring to the smaller logos not displaying?

If so, add:

<record from="2082082828" to="graphics/pictures/club/2082082828/icon"/>
<record from="2082082896" to="graphics/pictures/club/2082082896/icon"/>

8 hours ago, Blue Lou said:

Are you referring to the smaller logos not displaying?

If so, add:

<record from="2082082828" to="graphics/pictures/club/2082082828/icon"/>
<record from="2082082896" to="graphics/pictures/club/2082082896/icon"/>

Hi, thank you for your help! No, I really mean that the logos (the big ones and the icons) are only fully displayed when the club's ID is not in the 208208**** range. In the example mentioned above, the icon of the club with the 5725051 ID appears correctly in the ranking list (I have another config file for the icons, using the structure you just indicated).

Edited by marcoz76