Jump to content

[FM20] UEFA Revival 1.6 - 25/07/2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems nice, but looking at the guide... is there any chance to have sth like UEFA Revival 24, but including all UEFA countries for the Champions League and CWC? Just a very old fashioned style, a cup without any seedings and droppings into lower-ranked cups?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anitamui said:

Will th north south american merger affect the CWC?

I ran a test up to 2023 and everything seemed to run as normal. I'll run another test up to 2025 shortly, just to double check and make sure though. This was part of the reason why I had created my own version that would run every 2 years but I'm having a bit of trouble getting the competition to start. Hopefully I can get it working in time for the next update.

48 minutes ago, avto said:

Seems nice, but looking at the guide... is there any chance to have sth like UEFA Revival 24, but including all UEFA countries for the Champions League and CWC? Just a very old fashioned style, a cup without any seedings and droppings into lower-ranked cups?

I'll add that for the next update :thup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, omarsorto6 said:

Wait so after the 2026 World Cup South and North America merger ?

The merger is just for club continental competitions. I avoided merging the continents as one in the editor, so international competitions will still operate the same way as before with qualifiers etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

No problems this year? Nice! :thup:

Thanks, but I wish lol. The biggest problem I'm having is with the transfer window files (seems like there's a bug there where AI managers won't register their first team players in the 2nd season, or they'll transfer list the whole team), and I can't get my own version of the Club World Cup to start.

Other than that it's not too bad so far. A little lighter in content than I'd hoped for initially but I'm hoping I can add to it over the next few months without any issues popping up :thup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Thanks, but I wish lol. The biggest problem I'm having is with the transfer window files (seems like there's a bug there where AI managers won't register their first team players in the 2nd season, or they'll transfer list the whole team), and I can't get my own version of the Club World Cup to start.

Is that same bug that @Roy Race 9 mentioned in fm18 or fm19?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Is that same bug that @Roy Race 9 mentioned in fm18 or fm19?

I think the AI managers not selecting first team players is the same one. The transfer listing the whole team issue is one I don't think I've never seen or heard of before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Does the AFC file include the split between east and west? Would love to have a an example if I start building a new AFC (without the former Soviet republics)

They're grouped together for the competitions. Like the CONCACAF-CONMEBOL merger I decided against making any modifications to the continents themselves as it would mess up stuff like internationals. The continental competitions will grab teams based off their domestic league position. Everything else is as it was in the default database.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

And this is case only with edited continental competitions? When you play default game everything is ok?

I think so I havent tried mate in this version 

was finding similar issues with AI not registering players with nation rule changes  too come to think of it previously

Edited by Roy Race 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we check in any way during the season in given country, where exactly the team after taking the places qualified for selected from European games for the next season ?

Because there are not ranking of clubs and nations - coefficient

For example (I choose UEFA Revival 15 file)  in the season 2019/20 I play Hajduk Split in Croatian league and which teams will be play in Uefa CUP, Intertoto, Cup Winners ? How can we check it

Is it possible to have more teams in the UEFA Champions League from f.e. Croatian League after successful appearances in European cups in subsequent seasons ? whether it will be a predetermined number ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DBoniem said:

Can we check in any way during the season in given country, where exactly the team after taking the places qualified for selected from European games for the next season ?

Because there are not ranking of clubs and nations - coefficient

For example (I choose UEFA Revival 15 file)  in the season 2019/20 I play Hajduk Split in Croatian league and which teams will be play in Uefa CUP, Intertoto, Cup Winners ? How can we check it

Is it possible to have more teams in the UEFA Champions League from f.e. Croatian League after successful appearances in European cups in subsequent seasons ? whether it will be a predetermined number ?

Unfortunately the coefficients don't change within these files, and the domestic league rules page doesn't display who qualifies for each competition. It's something I've put in the suggestions forum though so hopefully in future games we'll see those issues addressed and easier to implement through the editor.

If you'd like more qualification places for the Croatian League you'd need to edit the nation rankings and move them up a little higher in the file you want to use before you start a new save. If you sort the seedings panel in the Champions League competition overview by nation it should help you along in regards to how many places each country has before you start editing :thup:

Edited by Carlito85
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Carlito85 Can You Do UEFA Revival Files
Here They Are
UEFA Champions League : 8 Groups Of 4
UEFA Europa League : 8 Groups Of 6 + 8 Winners From Intertoto Cup
UEFA Europa Conference League : Similar To 2001-2004 UEFA Cup + 3 Winners From Europa Conference League Play-Offs
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey Carlito85 Can You Do UEFA Revival Files
Here They Are
UEFA Champions League : 8 Groups Of 4
UEFA Europa League : 8 Groups Of 6 + 8 Winners From Intertoto Cup
UEFA Europa Conference League : Similar To 2001-2004 UEFA Cup + 3 Winners From Europa Conference League Play-Offs
 

I can't do multiple winners for the Intertoto Cup as it won't record the winner history each year. I can do a file with the UEFA Cup format for the UEFA Conference League though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Oh God Damn It Why FM Editor Dont Add Multiple Winners For Intertoto Cup
So Finally UEFA Conference League With Good Format (Uefa Cup Format) Instead Of ****** Format In 2021-2024
So Is Euro Sporting Play Existed In UEFA Revival

Teams currently qualify for the Intertoto Cup based on league position right now, but I'll see if I can set it so it's based on sporting play in the new file I make. I'll be tweaking the Super Cup in this file too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

So Can You Do Sporting Play But With Taking On Europa League And Conference League With 3 Teams
Can You Do Super Cup Explained To 4 Teams Like
Champions League Winners
Europa League Winners
Conference League Winners
Champions League Runner-Up

That's almost exactly what I have planned for the Super Cup, the only difference being the Intertoto Cup winner will be in there instead of the Champions League runner-up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Carlito85

Kudos for the astonishing work!

I wanted to ask you if the season 1995-1996 is replicated, it consisted in:

UEFA Cup (no regroupments)

Cup Winner's Cup (no regroupments)

Champions League (2 regroupments, 4 teams each - quarter finals - semifinals - final)

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Federico said:

@Carlito85

Kudos for the astonishing work!

I wanted to ask you if the season 1995-1996 is replicated, it consisted in:

UEFA Cup (no regroupments)

Cup Winner's Cup (no regroupments)

Champions League (2 regroupments, 4 teams each - quarter finals - semifinals - final)

Thanks!

Thanks a lot.

I don't actually think the 1995-1996 Champions League format is in there. However the 1991-1992 format is in there which features 2 groups for the Semi-Final.

I'll make sure to add the 1995-1996 format for the next update though :thup:

1 minute ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

So Carlito85
Is There Real Dates In All Files Of UEFA Revival Right

All of the fixture dates are pretty much accurate, and more importantly they work around domestic cup fixtures and international breaks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Anyways Carlito85
Are You Having Plans To Do FIFA Club World Cup But With 16 Teams And Cup Winners Cup But With UEFA Cup Format 2001-2004 And Group Stage With 8 Groups Of 5 And Group Stage With 12 Groups Of 4 Like UEFA Europa League Always Do

I had to remove the FIFA Club World Cup files this year unfortunately (for now, anyway). I was unable to get the competition to start. The good thing is that the new version is in the game already and seems to work just fine with all of my files.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 ore fa, Carlito85 ha scritto:

Thanks a lot.

I don't actually think the 1995-1996 Champions League format is in there. However the 1991-1992 format is in there which features 2 groups for the Semi-Final.

I'll make sure to add the 1995-1996 format for the next update though :thup:

Magnificent! Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Oh Can You Do Cup Winners Cup But 2 Group Stage And 1 Group Stage And 2001-2004 UEFA Cup Format In Different Files

Sure, I can add the 2001-2004 format for the UEFA Cup, no problem.

There are already a number of files that include a combination of the 1999-2003 UEFA Champions League (2 group stages) and the 2004-2009 UEFA Cup (1 group) though. These also include the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup.

2 hours ago, Federico said:

Magnificent! Thank you!

You're welcome :thup:

Edited by Carlito85
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Carlos,

 

I think this is an amazing idea that you've implimented, i would love to use it as I really loved that old cup winners cup and when finishing 2nd to 4th meant something different to 1st! BUT at the moment the zipped file is not readable from media fire FM20 - UEFA Revival 1.0.rar . I've tried 4 seperate times and it won't open the error message is something like: "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged."

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coliteeree said:

Hi Carlos,

 

I think this is an amazing idea that you've implimented, i would love to use it as I really loved that old cup winners cup and when finishing 2nd to 4th meant something different to 1st! BUT at the moment the zipped file is not readable from media fire FM20 - UEFA Revival 1.0.rar . I've tried 4 seperate times and it won't open the error message is something like: "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged."

Hi Coliteeree,

Do you have winrar installed? The file should be working, but I think you'll need winrar to unpack it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I'm testing the CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Champions League files with several in Europe, but got some question that may lead to bugs or not, besides I'm playing with a home made DB for Dominican Republic and the picks are working very good, and seeing that :

a) When selecting the DBs all competitions appears as they are from Europe, in the selection page (no SS).

b) When looking in CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Champions League, Copa Nacional and Inter-Nations Trophy seeding page most of the teams are twice (see image below), maybe this is just cosmetic, as the stages are working fine.

That's the two issues found so far.

 

DB Concacaf.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Hi Carlos,

Files are excellent keep up the good work!!! I am using file 27 at the moment. Is there any chance you could do a file with the Champions League, Europa League and Europa Conference League but no Intertoto Cup???

 

Hi OllieDrew,

I think that would basically be the default setup. The Europa Conference League debuts in 2021.

1 hour ago, krakonico said:

Hello, I'm testing the CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Champions League files with several in Europe, but got some question that may lead to bugs or not, besides I'm playing with a home made DB for Dominican Republic and the picks are working very good, and seeing that :

a) When selecting the DBs all competitions appears as they are from Europe, in the selection page (no SS).

b) When looking in CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Champions League, Copa Nacional and Inter-Nations Trophy seeding page most of the teams are twice (see image below), maybe this is just cosmetic, as the stages are working fine.

That's the two issues found so far.

 

DB Concacaf.png

Hi Krakonico,

I'm not sure I understand the first issue. Which other files are you using with the CONCACAF-CONMEBOL one?

The only reason I can think of regarding the second issue is that the Dominican Republic DB you're using is causing duplicates. In my game every team is listed once.

Edited by Carlito85
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Hi Krakonico,

I'm not sure I understand the first issue. Which other files are you using with the CONCACAF-CONMEBOL one?

The only reason I can think of regarding the second issue is that the Dominican Republic DB you're using is causing duplicates. In my game every team is listed once.

The first issue is when I'm going to start a new save, and try to select which databases will be loaded.  All your files in the "continent" says they are from Europa, but in the game per se, they are fine.

 

The Dominican Republic DB was made with basic rules

 

I had from you the following:

CONCACAF-CONMEBOL (files A and B)

AFC (files A and B)

UEFA YOUTH LEAGUE (files A and B), and

UEFA REVIVAL 09

Edited by krakonico
Link to post
Share on other sites

to many games re-arranged when i could play games.

by winter break 5 games in hand of team currently on top ,8 games in hand on other teams.

at least after 2 euro games i coulda played on a sunday  but nope.

still like the game though

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, krakonico said:

The first issue is when I'm going to start a new save, and try to select which databases will be loaded.  All your files in the "continent" says they are from Europa, but in the game per se, they are fine.

 

The Dominican Republic DB was made with basic rules

 

I had from you the following:

CONCACAF-CONMEBOL (files A and B)

AFC (files A and B)

UEFA YOUTH LEAGUE (files A and B), and

UEFA REVIVAL 09

Oh ok, I think I see thee problem now. So if you've activated CONCACAF-CONMEBOL files A & B, and UEFA Youth League files A & B then it'll create a duplicate of certain things in the database. Only file A or file B should be used, depending on whether or not your game has the UEFA Europa League or the UEFA Cup. File A contains UEFA Europa League history, while file B contains UEFA Cup history. UEFA Revival 9 uses the UEFA Europa League so you would only need to activate file A.

2 hours ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey Carlitos85
When You Gonna Added UEFA Europa Cup And UEFA Youth Super Cup 
And When UEFA Revival 1.1 Will Release
 

I'm hoping some time mid-late January, so 2-3 weeks. I don't have any plans right now for a UEFA Youth Super Cup.

17 minutes ago, dave7867 said:

to many games re-arranged when i could play games.

by winter break 5 games in hand of team currently on top ,8 games in hand on other teams.

at least after 2 euro games i coulda played on a sunday  but nope.

still like the game though

Is this the English winter break for the Premier League? There shouldn't be so many games being rearranged as the priority is set to highest. Are you using any other files with mine? There could potentially be a clash in there if so.

If you can tell me which file you're using and which games are being rearranged I'll take a look at it in the editor for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

in scottish league 

file 9

looked into more 4 were effected because of european games where i had to qualify as celtic didnt

the other was the cup final.

between 24 oct to 2nov could of played 2 games (sunday)  and or tuesday-wednesday

Edited by dave7867
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...