[FM20] Albania Complete Pyramid (4 Levels Fully Activated) (Updated 18/12/2019)

This file fully activates the Albanian football league pyramid with the correct structure and rules for the 2019-20 season. Superliga to Kategoria III are playable for Football Manager 2020.

Leagues included are:

1. Superliga

2. Kategoria e Parë (First Division)

3. Kategoria e Dytë (Second Division)

4. Kategoria e Tretë (Third Division) (Assumed 2020 teams)

As well as: Albanian Cup and Albanian Super Cup

KF Skenderbeu have 10 year continental competition ban added

Kits and Stadiums are all correct from the 2019-20 season (including the clubs that I added to the database) 

I recommend adding players to playable teams at game start as real players are scarce outside of Superliga and First Division.

If you notice any errors or bugs with the database please message me and I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible.

You can find many more complete football pyramids over on my steam workshop - follow me to keep up to date with updates as well as subscribe to the Complete Pyramid collection to access all files in one click.

Albania Complete Pyramid (4 Levels Fully Activated).fmf

Edited by Weiry

14 hours ago, Svartica said:

You’re killing it with all these files! Would it be possible to make an extended db for Denmark? I can help if you need anything.

Yeah I will do it, but a few more nations will come before it - I might even wait for the 2020 season to start and work off that :) 

Hey I just found out somthing weird regarding the foregin player restriction. Superliga and Kategoria e Parë say that no more than four 'foreign' players are allowed in the starting 11, but it becomes four 'non EU' players on Dytë and Tretë, which makes Albanian players being treated as 'foreign' players for first 2~3 years until Albania joins EU. Can you check this? Cheers.

1 hour ago, avant said:

Hey I just found out somthing weird regarding the foregin player restriction. Superliga and Kategoria e Parë say that no more than four 'foreign' players are allowed in the starting 11, but it becomes four 'non EU' players on Dytë and Tretë, which makes Albanian players being treated as 'foreign' players for first 2~3 years until Albania joins EU. Can you check this? Cheers.

Thanks should be fixed now :) 

Updated file in the OP 

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

@Weiry I would like to use your Albania file as a base for the Albania foreigner rules for the Iron Curtain mod. Are you OK with that?

remember that 20.4 file is on his steam workshop