Loan Manager keeps rejecting offers

Hi all,

Can anyone direct me to the default settings for the Loan Manager? I've looked everywhere I can see in the Loan Manager screen but can't find it. I remember setting default settings for my Loan Manager at the start of the game and may have set the bar too high for loans so want to change them as he keeps rejecting all loan offers for players on the development list even though they come within the loan parameters i've set for the player.

I had this happening and what seems to have been the case is the teams that were offering had facilities levels that were lower than what I had set. When I went into the development list in the transfer center and lowered the minimum requirement I started getting offers accepted. I'm not certain about this but it's just my best guess--would be nice if the game would tell you that instead of just saying "the offer didn't match my valuation" or whatever.

As for changing the default, go to Staff -> Responsibilities -> Offer to Clubs, and you can set the default requirements for development loans there. Hope this helps you.

On 18/12/2019 at 23:54, LandoManSmash said:

I had this happening and what seems to have been the case is the teams that were offering had facilities levels that were lower than what I had set. When I went into the development list in the transfer center and lowered the minimum requirement I started getting offers accepted. I'm not certain about this but it's just my best guess--would be nice if the game would tell you that instead of just saying "the offer didn't match my valuation" or whatever.

As for changing the default, go to Staff -> Responsibilities -> Offer to Clubs, and you can set the default requirements for development loans there. Hope this helps you.

Aha! Thank you very much. It's been staring at me the whole time when I look at that section.

• 1 year later...