[FM20] Montenegro Complete Pyramid (3 Levels Fully Activated)

This file fully activates the Montenegrin football league pyramid with the correct structure and rules for the 2019-20 season. Prva CFL to 3. CFL are playable for Football Manager 2020.

Leagues included are:

1. Prva Liga

2. Druga Liga

3. 3. CFL (Central, North and South)

As well as: Montenegrin Cup, 3. CFL Central Region Cup, 3. CFL North Region Cup and 3. CFL South Region Cup

Kits and Stadiums are all correct from the 2019-20 season (including the clubs that I added to the database) 

I recommend adding players to playable teams at game start as real players are scarce outside of Prva Liga and Druga Liga. 

If you notice any errors or bugs with the database please message me and I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible.

You can find many more complete football pyramids over on my steam workshop - follow me to keep up to date with updates as well as subscribe to the Complete Pyramid collection to access all files in one click.

Montenegro Complete Pyramid (3 Levels Fully Activated).fmf

Edited by Weiry

16 hours ago, PepiRibkata said:

Yoo Weiry, thank you so much for this database! Do you also have plans to do other Balkan countries like Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania etc.?

Yeah sure, but it might take some time as they all have a lot of regional divisions that I'll most likely have to add myself + learn :) 

3 hours ago, Weiry said:

Yeah sure, but it might take some time as they all have a lot of regional divisions that I'll most likely have to add myself + learn :) 

For Bulgaria and Serbia I can provide You with structure and club names for each division. But nothing more is available ;)