Conditioning on FMM20

• SI Staff

It was tweaked very slightly but isn't hugely different - the main difference is that if you manage your squad well then you will probably see slightly more benefit, that is players recover slightly more when rested by substitutions and being rested than they did previously.

If you have a squad with high stamina and do good squad management (which knowing you I expect) then you will probably find things slightly easier in that regard.

(don't worry though Lillywhite Dean the latest update tweaks a few other things which should hopefully keep the game somewhat challenging for you long-term, although knowing you I expect you'll manage to out perform my own managerial feats ... you normally do ;) )

On 20/12/2019 at 22:10, Marc Vaughan said:

(don't worry though Lillywhite Dean the latest update tweaks a few other things which should hopefully keep the game somewhat challenging for you long-term, although knowing you I expect you'll manage to out perform my own managerial feats ... you normally do ;) )

:lol:

I've gone for a completely new tactical set-up for FMM20. Playing a 4-3-2-1 with a focus on a fast passing game. Getting plenty of high possession stats and seeing some lovely, intricate passing plays on the enhanced match engine :brock: