League Rules Sweden

Can you advise if the loan rules for Sweden Div One (Sodra) the current rules state that  'maximum if 1 player on loan per match from each affiliate where players go on loan and vice versa' - making it sound that you cannot loan any players in unless they are from an affiliate and only 1 of these is allowed in the match day squad.

I have just managed to loan 3 players (One 26 year old Bosnian Goalkeeper, One 25 year old Swedish Goalkeeper and one 35 year old Swedish Striker) non of which where from an affiliate as my club does not have one but from player searching.  I have managed to play all 3 in a Div One League game.  

Can you advise if the rules stated in the screen are incorrect and if this is an error or if there is a bug and these players should not be able to be loaned and played in the team for the matches.

Division 1 Södra_ Rules.png

Tvååkers IF_ Players.png

vor einer Stunde schrieb wazza:

Can you advise if the loan rules for Sweden Div One (Sodra) the current rules state that  'maximum if 1 player on loan per match from each affiliate where players go on loan and vice versa' - making it sound that you cannot loan any players in unless they are from an affiliate and only 1 of these is allowed in the match day squad.

I have just managed to loan 3 players (One 26 year old Bosnian Goalkeeper, One 25 year old Swedish Goalkeeper and one 35 year old Swedish Striker) non of which where from an affiliate as my club does not have one but from player searching.  I have managed to play all 3 in a Div One League game.  

Can you advise if the rules stated in the screen are incorrect and if this is an error or if there is a bug and these players should not be able to be loaned and played in the team for the matches.

This rule is only for affiliated clubs not for loans in general.