Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Squirtless said:

Hey TFF,

Tactics are the best but i have a problem with them. Too many cards in all tactics. How can i fix this?

First page

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Please notice that all positions in the tactic have “Tackle Harder” PI which means that you need to control your players’ tackling aggression during matches in order to avoid getting a man sent off so if during a match you see that someone of your players gets booked then go to the tactic menu and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to this players or otherwise there’s a high risk that this player gets a second yellow card/red card.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, yoodu14 said:

Hi mate, I use the narrow in possession one! 

It's rare for central midfielders to score but not rare to assist, if you want midfielders that do both they should have excellent technical stats.

Edited by delaneytomlinson
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does any one have success with shield wall late in the game?

I understand you shouldn't go too soon with it but as soon as i do switch to it the highlights come thick and fast.

It's like a suicide button for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

ı got stucked in 3. season with wolves.

first season ı won FA cup, uefa and 4th place in PL
second season lost against barcelona in sixteen CL and 3th place PL

But this year Ceber v4 didint work for me. I played with my friends network game. 
in 5 matches  draw 2 lost one game.  and doing nothing in mathces cant score and easily score against me.

I changed my coach team. Generally they have 4-2-3-1 prefferd formation.   does it make a big impact?

image.thumb.png.55b69363ad74338a8975b4683674c40b.png

image.thumb.png.0b7dcbe49fefcf4c1ff0346688d093c6.png

image.thumb.png.4a20a0475e8754ea44a320fd5c45e740.png
image.thumb.png.075234a2f00867138fbf0dcbf2142547.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Piav86 said:

Does any one have success with shield wall late in the game?

I understand you shouldn't go too soon with it but as soon as i do switch to it the highlights come thick and fast.

It's like a suicide button for me.

Yes for me it's fantastic but I play the game using only commentary because I'm ol skool....

I go 'shield wall' if I'm leading in a tough match away from home and the opposition rarely scores

Edited by Amnesia92
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot for CERBER, its working wonders. You just need to train the players on their playing positions and try to put those with good finishing / longshot stats on the wings.

Won the league first season with Saint-Etienne... ok got a bit lucky but not bad for the first try with CERBER.

Transfers: Just bought Andre Andersson from Lazio.

1558633393_Saison19-20ASSE.thumb.PNG.c0fb1765b77c5491e764c022797dbd04.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Amnesia92 said:

Yes for me it's fantastic but I play the game using only commentary because I'm ol skool....

I go 'shield wall' if I'm leading in a tough match away from home and the opposition rarely scores

Same here... Only commentary since 99/00. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2020 at 13:54, Amnesia92 said:

Yes for me it's fantastic but I play the game using only commentary because I'm ol skool....

I go 'shield wall' if I'm leading in a tough match away from home and the opposition rarely scores

 

12 hours ago, maxim_tsigalko_9 said:

Same here... Only commentary since 99/00. 

Thank you both, i must just have a nervous defense! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi TFF,

 

Would be very appreciate if you can share with us your base testing league save with frozen conditions/moral ?

Or maybe share a guide to how we can do that.

 

I would like to test my own tactic with it.

 

Many thanks,

Have a nice day!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2020 at 16:26, ElComandante said:

Hi mate, 

Any news? Update? How are the tests?

Hi,

I'm still testing it

 

12 hours ago, 8GoUrCuFf8 said:

Hi TFF,

 

Would be very appreciate if you can share with us your base testing league save with frozen conditions/moral ?

Or maybe share a guide to how we can do that.

 

I would like to test my own tactic with it.

 

Many thanks,

Have a nice day!

HI,

I might do that in the future if I have more free time but can't promise anything

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jimmyFKing said:

Fighter V1 is still my favourite tactic this year.

Both games I dropped points were in the first 7 or 8 games.  It's solid but also hands out real beatings and most sides can fit into it

Football Manager 2020 15_05_2020 03_41_05.png

Hi mate, could you share the fighter v1 link? I couldn't find it in the OP, nor in the spoiler. Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd season at Bilbao using Cerber v4 is going very impressive. Especially last matches, where my team dominated all the way. Even against Betis was just pure unluck and their last minutes equaliser.

image.thumb.png.d65e7f6ed4d19fc4f507d575b2619d52.pngimage.thumb.png.8e648427b40718508cd6f5727ef89de6.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

something I’ve found which is like to check with you guys....

 

I was playing with CERBER v4 for the last 3 seasons, but now I’m quite successful, teams set up very defensively against me. I had a string of poor results and was sat in 6th, so I changed to ANNIHILATOR tactic. This worked wonders and I’ve been on a major winning streak and I’m not placed 1st again in the league. 
 

however, what I’ve noted is that with ANNIHILATOR, my strikers Haaland and Mbappe are very average. They regularly have poor games and have only scored 12 goals each so far (I’m in March now) 

 

Haaland was a beast for me with CERBER V4. 

 

so my question is, when teams go extremely defensive against you, what do you guys do? What tactic do you use? 
 

ps, thanks again @Totalfootballfanfor all the time and effort you put into making this game more fun. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem with cerber v4 is my striker just barely scores. Which is a shame because I have good strikers. Any solutions or is this how the tactic works? 

For the rest a very good tactic indeed, but here and there some terrible matches being played. My team is not good enough yet.. I managed to get to the KO round of CL with Excelsior Rotterdam in my third season... Only won 1 game, drew 4 and lost 1 lol.. With the cerber v4 tactic. 

But still.. striker problem? Or am I the only one?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Toni&Guus said:

Problem with cerber v4 is my striker just barely scores. Which is a shame because I have good strikers. Any solutions or is this how the tactic works? 

For the rest a very good tactic indeed, but here and there some terrible matches being played. My team is not good enough yet.. I managed to get to the KO round of CL with Excelsior Rotterdam in my third season... Only won 1 game, drew 4 and lost 1 lol.. With the cerber v4 tactic. 

But still.. striker problem? Or am I the only one?

 

 

Surely in FM2020 doesn't exist an a real beast tactic...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, just finished today an incredible season with this incredible tactic (Fighter V2).

League_Table.thumb.jpg.9bd957ea893e57a43679bef507d675ec.jpg

 

Best defense and best attack, the only loss was against Boavista at the very first match of the season (got FM'ed as you can see).Fmed.thumb.jpg.3b2782d08afa66a0f4a34761a9c3dea8.jpg

Won the Portuguese Cup aswell

Cup_final.thumb.jpg.0c2baeac9fbd010e3056b7dd987fcdcc.jpg

Just note the fact that i done this with 0€ spent in transfers and a very basic starting eleven as you can see above.Transfers.thumb.jpg.ea1e91bdb1a468b8daf390b181f9cdfb.jpgTactic_start11.thumb.jpg.03529fe248bac22e13724ca23c2fa17c.jpg

What a wonderful job TFF, never saw a tactic with such a domination in this FM version.

Congratulations i really appreciated the time playing with the tactic. 

Edited by digsilver
Link to post
Share on other sites

Created a new tactic for underdog Norwich. So far we have been solid at the back.

I am not a professional tactician so i would welcome your suggestion to improve and improvize.

Training left to Assistant manager

Individual Training left to Assistant Manager

No Individual Instructions

In some matches i have given chance to youngster who are of League One Level

I hope someone else can try this tactic and let me know

My team doesnt have any World-Class Players. 

2020-05-16.png

Positive 5-3-1-1 WB - Custom .fmf

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2020 at 12:16, Squirtless said:

Hey TFF,

Tactics are the best but i have a problem with them. Too many cards in all tactics. How can i fix this?

If you have players already on yellows remove the tackle harder individual instruction or make a sub.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey TFF I've noticed when you do your list of suitable players you use their CA rather position ratings. Are their position ratings not important as I see a lot that dont correlate to their CA eg. Someone with a much higher CA has a much lower position rating for their position in the tactic? Would the hIgher CA or position rating be better? 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Wardie37 said:

Hey TFF I've noticed when you do your list of suitable players you use their CA rather position ratings. Are their position ratings not important as I see a lot that dont correlate to their CA eg. Someone with a much higher CA has a much lower position rating for their position in the tactic? Would the hIgher CA or position rating be better? 🤔

Hey,

They are just sorted by CA and it might be that some player with lower CA is better than some player with higher CA

Some time ago I posted the result of my tests where I tested how the position rating effects a player's performance, for example, what if a player "Natural" / "Accomplished" and so one ratings... you can search for it and if my memory serves my right then there was a difference about 10%-15% between "Natural" and "Accomplished"

Link to post
Share on other sites

In the 2nd season with Bilbao, suffering until the end, but I managed to win the Super Cup, the King's Cup and the League. In the Champions league we failed badly and came in 4th place.

However, I had to use three tactics. We started the year with Cyber, for ten rounds everything went well, but the victories taken in the Champions League and silly defeats in the League made me look for alternatives.

140097562_CapturadeTela(60).thumb.png.84561315fff4292b404b50cfdee63512.png

So I came with Raptor in close possession. It was incredible and overwhelming. Victories, easy wins, goals coming out very easy. But in February the problems started and we lost two in a row. In the King's Cup I started by taking two to zero from Atlético de Madrid.

1060705447_CapturadeTela(61).thumb.png.089899cc5dc65309e5484b95e9ddd791.png

Then I saw the comment here on the forum and switched to Fighter V1 and incredible. I turned the game from 2 to 0 to 2x3 and in Liga Liga the victories came back. It was the tactic that remained consistent until the end, but we lost two decisive games in the final stretch, but luckily Valencia also lost and we won the title.


1608778640_CapturadeTela(62).thumb.png.db016ee907f460532b2369f8045af30c.png
The conclusion is confusing. The game's ME takes its tactics easy and what was super sure starts to go wrong. Some clear signs are when you start to take foul goals, penalties, etc. Then you change the tactic and it starts to work.


Well, I'm looking forward to the new TTF tactic! 

 

If it takes too long, I think I'll try my luck with Fighter 2. I see that players being "natural" in tactics is one of the determining factors. As Bilbao has transfer restrictions, the way is to adhere to the squad and always try to play with AML AND AMR

1330323240_CapturadeTela(64).thumb.png.3b94c8d04c73926d6eb46cd582328292.png

1341952462_CapturadeTela(63).thumb.png.5b9197fae69b54eebb633fedd4f070a3.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Unsalty said:

I just finished my first season with Fiorentina undefeated. All wins ! not even a tie! Won everything on my WAY! 

Show us screenshot of the league table and game status making sure no editors used..

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2020 at 06:35, Dark0ntt said:

Hey TTF, been using your tactics for a really long time and 99% of them were working brilliantly for me. 
Unfortunately CERBER v4 it's a complete fail. I tried it with Roma (only bought Belotti in my first year) and Charlton (promoted and won PM with Raptor and Executioner - strong team overall - once I changed to CERBER everything crumbled) so far and with both it gave me very inconsistent results. In my honest opinion the 442 tactics that you developed were the best for this year's ME. 

I will switch to Raptor and Executioner for the time being, but I hope you'll revisit them in the near future :)
Wish you the best man! THX for the tactics!
 

I won the league first season with Roma using Cerber. Only bought Belotti as well. Put ZANIOLO AS LEFT WINGER AND PELLEGRINI AS RIGHT WINGER and Enjoy!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maxim_tsigalko_9 said:

I won the league first season with Roma using Cerber. Only bought Belotti as well. Put ZANIOLO AS LEFT WINGER AND PELLEGRINI AS RIGHT WINGER and Enjoy!

Sounds good, I managed to finish 2nd (Juventus is almost unbeatable) but only by using Executioner and Raptor. 

Can you show me the results you had ? I struggled incredibly with some random small teams even though my team's morale was good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dark0ntt said:

Sounds good, I managed to finish 2nd (Juventus is almost unbeatable) but only by using Executioner and Raptor. 

Can you show me the results you had ? I struggled incredibly with some random small teams even though my team's morale was good.

Not that hard bro :D

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Edited by TA
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Unsalty said:

Anyone using the new corner and throw in edits? I score at least 3 goals from corner kicks or throw ins each game lol it's broken.

which tactic ? can you share ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Unsalty said:

Anyone using the new corner and throw in edits? I score at least 3 goals from corner kicks or throw ins each game lol it's broken.

Sounds good will you upload please? And with who takes them please

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/05/2020 at 10:19, Wardie37 said:

Hey TFF I've noticed when you do your list of suitable players you use their CA rather position ratings. Are their position ratings not important as I see a lot that dont correlate to their CA eg. Someone with a much higher CA has a much lower position rating for their position in the tactic? Would the hIgher CA or position rating be better? 🤔

 

On 17/05/2020 at 11:25, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey,

They are just sorted by CA and it might be that some player with lower CA is better than some player with higher CA

Some time ago I posted the result of my tests where I tested how the position rating effects a player's performance, for example, what if a player "Natural" / "Accomplished" and so one ratings... you can search for it and if my memory serves my right then there was a difference about 10%-15% between "Natural" and "Accomplished"

Thats why i told to @Totalfootballfan to make Genie Scout ratings file. It will be easy then to find excactly the best players in each position and i will ask you again to make it please!!

Edited by Theodoros Yiorkas
remove some words
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2020 at 00:35, Dark0ntt said:

Hey TTF, been using your tactics for a really long time and 99% of them were working brilliantly for me. 
Unfortunately CERBER v4 it's a complete fail. I tried it with Roma (only bought Belotti in my first year) and Charlton (promoted and won PM with Raptor and Executioner - strong team overall - once I changed to CERBER everything crumbled) so far and with both it gave me very inconsistent results. In my honest opinion the 442 tactics that you developed were the best for this year's ME. 

I will switch to Raptor and Executioner for the time being, but I hope you'll revisit them in the near future :)
Wish you the best man! THX for the tactics!
 

correction, it's fail for you. not all teams in all leagues will do same. for me TFF Cerber is working great in PL with Leicester, from other hand tactics from Knap didn't. that doesn't mean 1 is beast and other fail. it's just how it is.

On 16/05/2020 at 14:07, Toni&Guus said:

Problem with cerber v4 is my striker just barely scores. Which is a shame because I have good strikers. Any solutions or is this how the tactic works? 

For the rest a very good tactic indeed, but here and there some terrible matches being played. My team is not good enough yet.. I managed to get to the KO round of CL with Excelsior Rotterdam in my third season... Only won 1 game, drew 4 and lost 1 lol.. With the cerber v4 tactic. 

But still.. striker problem? Or am I the only one?

 

 

make sure your striker has high enough key attributes. you can find them in OP. how high they have to be, you have to come up yourself by comparing them to other teams in your league. there are great strikers but not fitting well in Cerber. i'm talking from experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...