Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rober82 @RDF Tactics

I haven't tired to test RDF Tactics training and I even haven't learnt it well enough to reproduce it for a testing.

As I said some people asked me about the of Additional Training Focus and the Individual Training Intensity in light of RDF Tactics training and I was also curios about how the Additional Training and Individual Training Intensity affects the players development rate so I tested it and shared the result of my tests

If you don't agree with the result of my tests or if you don't agree about how the tests were made then feel free to ignore them and the case closed

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

@Rober82 @RDF Tactics

I haven't tired to test RDF Tactics training and I even haven't learnt it well enough to reproduce it for a testing.

As I said some people asked me about the of Additional Training Focus and the Individual Training Intensity in light of RDF Tactics training and I was also curios about how the Additional Training and Individual Training Intensity affects the players development rate so I tested it and shared the result of my test

If you don't agree with the result of my tests or if you don't agree about how the tests were made then feel free to ignore them and the case closed

 

I would suggest refraining of using such language and personal insults in the future or our discussion will be over

 

 

 

well no, you can suggest what you want, but this is personal to me, as i explained yesterday and you still went further to produce more test. 

Posted 21 hours ago

"First of all, everything that I wrote below might be wrong and it's just my knowledge and experience about the training and you should try what RDF Tactics suggests about the training and make your own mind about it because he's getting a very good results with it 

Guys, I've been getting a lot questions about RDF Tactics training approach, many people ask me should they use it and if it's really so effective."

if you haven't tried it, please, then do not use my name. but this suggest you did try and you took the advice i gave people and used for you test to show it doesn't work. 

its simple, if people asked does it work, you can say no....if someone asked me does TFF tactics work, i'd give them an answer and if it didn't, i will not go in lengths to show this. even if its just general FM advice, if you gave advice, i would not go lengths to prove you wrong, you play your game differently and i respect the work people do. i respected your work and gave people advice on it...which i know now was a mistake

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

well no, you can suggest what you want, but this is personal to me, as i explained yesterday and you still went further to produce more test. 

Posted 21 hours ago

"First of all, everything that I wrote below might be wrong and it's just my knowledge and experience about the training and you should try what RDF Tactics suggests about the training and make your own mind about it because he's getting a very good results with it 

Guys, I've been getting a lot questions about RDF Tactics training approach, many people ask me should they use it and if it's really so effective."

if you haven't tried it, please, then do not use my name. but this suggest you did try and you took the advice i gave people and used for you test to show it doesn't work. 

its simple, if people asked does it work, you can say no....if someone asked me does TFF tactics work, i'd give them an answer and if it didn't, i will not go in lengths to show this. even if its just general FM advice, if you gave advice, i would not go lengths to prove you wrong, you play your game differently and i respect the work people do. i respected your work and gave people advice on it...which i know now was a mistake

 

Mate, I repeat once more

I haven't tested the training you proposed and I haven't made any conclusion whether it works or not and that's the end of it and if that wasn't clear until this moment then it should be clear from this moment.

I've edited the post you mentioned and removed anything that might look like I was testing the training you proposed.

I tested the impact of the Additional Focus Training and the Individual Training Intensity on the players development rate and that's it and I as I said if you don't agree with the results of my tests or with the conclusion I made or the way I made the test then feel free to ignore it.

 

  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, eddiegeografia said:

What is the best training style for Cyberv4? Titi kaka? Ball possesion? Vertical Titi kaka? I didn't find the information in the post.

 

Do you have any suggestions for general training? Or is it better to leave entirely with the assistant coach?

 

The training is a huge and complex subject and it affects many areas and the only way to get the best of is learnt it but if you don't have time for learning it then I suggest using "Training Style - Balanced" because it's a very balanced training and you can't go very wrong with it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys tone down the meaningless element to the back and forth. There's some valid thoughts on both sides of the argument in regards to how you run your tests. Remember you might just not actually agree with each other, and that's a perfectly fine outcome.

I've snipped a couple of bits out of some messages that were unnecessary. 

Edit:

I've removed a bunch more posts that weren't adding anything to the thread. If you have any conspiracy theories about which government organisation I take orders from, feel free to drop me a PM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

@RDF Tactics you are being unreasonable, mate.

You've already clear and made your point and everyone heard it. Please, stop... it's enough. 

i couldn't care what you think at this point now. i told you i felt disrespected and you decided to carry on. at this point, there's no being reasonable. you put this on yourself. 

its not hard for you to remove the post. its really not. at least remove my name from it

Edited by RDF Tactics
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lisa565658 said:

Dude, why you should be respected. I'd rather say your whole gang why you should be respected. For tea for one. Which was copied from my stilekiller v-1. Or for this training schedule.

my gang? lol Lisa, are you english? because you keep mentioning schedule and it seems like you're using a translator? 
i mean, TFF literally made fake accounts and you respect him so you can't talk much about respect

i should be respected because its a human thing to do. to respect each other. of course, some people didnt get that message

Link to post
Share on other sites

In truth, I would have done the same a month ago. Probably sometimes my nerves can not stand it. For example, I made one tactic and after all your gang comes out 20 copies and they are all worse. And a couple of times I wrote to come up with something of my own and sometimes Kashmir is hard to win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lisa565658 said:

Dude, why you should be respected. I'd rather say your whole gang why you should be respected. For tea for one. Which was copied from my stilekiller v-1. Or for this training schedule.

I think it's good to respect people, and tbh most of knaps tactics are from 2016 and developed further from that, and some years one work with some changes, and some others do. That's why they have the same names.
Tea for one, or oxford as we call them was first made in 2008, so I don't think you will get very far saying you made it first or anything like that. The thread is still on this forum if you search.

As for this I suggest we all take a step back and leave it, but I do feel that it was unnecessary to discredit what RDF is doing. He never asked to be judged in this thread, and I believe this is not the first time. That's someone else's job to be on top of.

Edited by Rober82
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I'm sure that this will be remembered in FM history as "The Great Gangs War" :D … evil TFF and his fake accounts vs righteous FM players :D

 

I have no sides in this, but what i will say to those who have tried to discredit you in the past on other forums and bring up the multiple accounts thing. But i have used your tactics since FM14 and have had amazing success with your creations, especially on FM14 and 18 which stand out to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Done the quadruple three seasons in a row and managed 74 games unbeaten, I love this game * Patrice Evra voice*

I'm getting bored of winning it's too easy now, might try a lower league team with Cerber V4 or Fighter V2 to see if I can get similar success.

Edited by delaneytomlinson
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Done the quadruple three seasons in a row and managed 74 games unbeaten, I love this game * Patrice Evra voice*

I'm getting bored of winning it's too easy now, might try a lower league team with Cerber V4 or Fighter V2 to see if I can get similar success.

Man I must say that your tweak is amazing,and I dont understand why didnt noticed by the others,I am testing it with various teams just to be sure before real start of the save and I must admit that more I am testing it,I am more convinced that this is incredible tactic,just won CL with Watford in my second season!

Just to know I am using your Narrow tweak from Raptor 4,incredible...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Done the quadruple three seasons in a row and managed 74 games unbeaten, I love this game * Patrice Evra voice*

I'm getting bored of winning it's too easy now, might try a lower league team with Cerber V4 or Fighter V2 to see if I can get similar success.

Will you share your tweak?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, adlyd90 said:

Will you share your tweak?

Raptor V4 - In Posession change from normal no Narrow!

use wingers with opposite foot ( Right on Left - Left  on Right) 

You're set! ;)

 

PS: I did try myself but seems that with underdogs they suffer too much with the huge space between the lines , since they dont have the technique and vision of top team players! Didnt try with a big team though!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jonas91 said:

Raptor V4 - In Posession change from normal no Narrow!

use wingers with opposite foot ( Right on Left - Left  on Right) 

You're set! ;)

 

PS: I did try myself but seems that with underdogs they suffer too much with the huge space between the lines , since they dont have the technique and vision of top team players! Didnt try with a big team though!

Yeah and he sad that he use creative player on CM role and more defensive player on DLP role!Also sad that often change mentality regarding oposition you face

For example I always start with attacking then after 2 goals advantage change to balanced,maybe changing mentality could help to fight against ME,if he didnt change tactic for a 7 season and winning all,that means something for sure

Edited by babemocni1988
Added more advices
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, babemocni1988 said:

Yeah and he sad that he use creative player on CM role and more defensive player on DLP role!Also sad that often change mentality regarding oposition you face

I think is actually the reverse mate! xD the creative go to DLP and the CM is the strong Defensive Midfielder! ;)  the DLP with come deep more often to get the ball from the back to the front and it is better if he is a more technical player! if both are good defensive , even more awesome! Camavinga is one of the best for DLP

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jonas91 said:

I think is actually the reverse mate! xD the creative go to DLP and the CM is the strong Defensive Midfielder! ;)  the DLP with come deep more often to get the ball from the back to the front and it is better if he is a more technical player! if both are good defensive , even more awesome! Camavinga is one of the best for DLP

Yeah but i think so he sad reversed!

I will try to find that coment

Link to post
Share on other sites

The tactics is great and is really dominant,  especially with average teams, but the thing that annoys me the most is the ME and AI, as soon as you become better side, with more quality players opposition goalkeepers are man of the match every game, they are making ridiculous saves, and I have really good strikers, and midfielders trying to score from super chances, and somehow goalies like Kasper Schmeichel and Sam Johnstone or Pope from Burnley are saving like they are fighting for their lives. Anybody experienced that as well ?

Also I have constant low ratings for WB's both of them, rarely they come over 6.4 and are really good players, Left is Grimaldi and right Wague. How to solve that ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, babemocni1988 said:

For example I always start with attacking then after 2 goals advantage change to balanced,maybe changing mentality could help to fight against ME,if he didnt change tactic for a 7 season and winning all,that means something for sure

It's not like Inter Milan is a bad team at start! they sure are not  a King's Lyn Town ! xD But that was my experience, yours may be different! ;)

I do lots of saves with underdog teams, and i am a big fan of the 442 approach and the ones who worked better for me (this year at least with underdogs) were the ones with closer lines from each other! 

maybe ill try that tweak but with the defense line on high or very high! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, PauloTerroso97 said:

 

gostaria de saber qual é a melhor tática para usar com a cidade de leicester, estou desesperada, não consigo encontrar uma tática que funcione

Cerber v4

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, babemocni1988 said:

Man I must say that your tweak is amazing,and I dont understand why didnt noticed by the others,I am testing it with various teams just to be sure before real start of the save and I must admit that more I am testing it,I am more convinced that this is incredible tactic,just won CL with Watford in my second season!

Just to know I am using your Narrow tweak from Raptor 4,incredible...

nice to hear mate

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just won the World Cup with Italy while breaking the consecutive win record after already winning the Euro's despite having average team familiarity, i'm so happy, Raptor V4 = one of the best FM Tactics of all time.

https://gyazo.com/6ee940f3a9adcfbc9453f2547e949f3b

https://gyazo.com/3062bd97e923a216e6185def9f53e925

https://gyazo.com/ddb1aab9572f4e716d1c8deaa1722ed4

Edited by delaneytomlinson
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

39 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Just won the World Cup with Italy while breaking the consecutive win record after already winning the Euro's despite having average team familiarity, i'm so happy, Raptor V4 = one of the best FM Tactics of all time.

https://gyazo.com/6ee940f3a9adcfbc9453f2547e949f3b

https://gyazo.com/3062bd97e923a216e6185def9f53e925

https://gyazo.com/ddb1aab9572f4e716d1c8deaa1722ed4

IR or do you play the match?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

I changed it depending on the team I play vs, away matches I play positive or Balanced, home games always start attacking unless you're a team in a lower league.

What of youre a team in a smaller league ?
I just started a save in the 3rd French League ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...