• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Nebuuu said:

That`s mah homie! ;-D

Cheers & Ciao Amigos, Olé!

:onmehead:

Yea man and thank you for your help as well! I stuck with cerber cos of you, and as soon as I took over at Parma I loaned in a quick CB, a loan which I’ve extended for this season. Ro Williams from Watford. He’s not amazing but his acc and pace are 16 so he gets back to save the day a lot. And I play my more defensive mids in CM now, they are the wall you mentioned! 

The set pieces TFF provides are also really good, so I make sure all of them, including throws, are aimed at my tallest CB. This is important at the mo cos my ST isn’t great and only has 2 goals in 9 right now. I don’t have the money for a better one so I’m stuck with what I’ve got!

The other thing I’m doing differently is I’ve started using Shield Wall for the last 15 mins, cos I used to concede sloppy late goals. It’s made a big difference, as you saw by my 1-0 victories. 

Thanks again to the best forum in the business! Have a great rest of the weekend guys! 

My first season with Cerber v3, got promoted easily. Predicted 6th, got 3 players in on free transfer. My only loss came against the team ending in last place.

And many unexpected things happened. I was thinking my ST and RM would get the most goals as they were my star players in the attack beforehand. They're are the fastest and has got the best shooting stats in my team.

But my AMC, LCM and LM all scored more, and are kinda awful players compared to them haha. My LM is normally a LB that I converted to LM. He's very slow and has very bad finishing stats. My LCM is better in defensive with average/bad attacking stats. And my AMC is the player with lowest current ability, but is playing great and scoring some really good goals. 

11111111111111111.png

2222222222222222222.png

2 minutes ago, Yates626 said:

The set pieces TFF provides are also really good, so I make sure all of them, including throws, are aimed at my tallest CB. 

Mete, if you ask me I don't find it's a good idea to make your CB go forward during the offensive throw-ins, also, it isn't that important for the throw-in that your ST isn't great :)

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mete, if you ask me I don't find it's a good idea to make your CB go forward during the offensive throw-ins, also, it isn't that important for the throw-in that your ST isn't great :)

I know it’s a little risky, but he wins almost every header cos he’s 6’5. He normally flicks it on and then I score from the second phase. And my other faster CB acts as cover in case they break on me. At the moment, because my ST isn’t scoring I’m just having to grab a goal however I can! I’m gonna try and loan a better ST in Jan if current one doesn’t start scoring. I’ve also got a young ST coming through who might get his chance sooner than planned now...

Im having fun playing FM again man! Thank you for that! 

5 minutes ago, Yates626 said:

I know it’s a little risky, but he wins almost every header cos he’s 6’5. He normally flicks it on and then I score from the second phase. And my other faster CB acts as cover in case they break on me. At the moment, because my ST isn’t scoring I’m just having to grab a goal however I can! I’m gonna try and loan a better ST in Jan if current one doesn’t start scoring. I’ve also got a young ST coming through who might get his chance sooner than planned now...

Im having fun playing FM again man! Thank you for that! 

Of course, mate... stick with what works the best for you but if you want to know my thoughts then I don't think that the ability to win headers have any significant impact on the efficiency of the long throw-in setup in the tactic, it's efficient due different factors

21 minutes ago, hakanharputlu said:

what a tactic  name?

I’m pretty sure he’s using Raptor V4, playing narrow in possession and inverted wingers. 

Because of his good results it’s currently my backup tactic. Haven’t truly tested it yet though cos Cerber working well for me. 

Just a quick word of thanks to you TFF. Thanks to you tactics I finally started enjoying the game again with a lot more consistency and a lot less randomness. Currently in my 4th season with Arsenal and 6 games away from an invincible season 👌👍 so thank you once again!

11 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, I think there was only 1 man to form the wall because it was an indirect freekick

It was definitely a direct freekick because I concede a goal from it and that was their only goal for that game. Not that important tho as I won the Champions League for the 3rd time in 10 years as Galatasaray thanks to you :) Nearing the end of the save game as I'm closing to take the achievement for the 10 years in 1 club. Thank you for your work and looking forward to more of the magic :)

3 minutes ago, DesoxyN said:

It was definitely a direct freekick because I concede a goal from it and that was their only goal for that game. Not that important tho as I won the Champions League for the 3rd time in 10 years as Galatasaray thanks to you :) Nearing the end of the save game as I'm closing to take the achievement for the 10 years in 1 club. Thank you for your work and looking forward to more of the magic :)

I'm glad to hear that it works good for you, mate.

Btw, that freekick... it might worth reporting as a bug if you had time but it would require uploading .pkm of the match for SI to look into that.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb domel:

hey friends, I have a question, what training do you use? do you tell an assistant

Hello my friend. :)
Just make the Trainingplans for every week/month on "BALANCED" and you`re fine.
Also don`t forget the individual playertraining, which can be found on the mainpage, here.

gl hf bro

Edited by Nebuuu

25 minutes ago, RM2000 said:

Can i leave training to the assistant ? Opposition instructions make sense but training. 

The training is a very complex subject, it affects many important areas such as:

- the "Conditions" of your players before every match, obviously, the higher the "Conditions" of your players before a match, the higher your chances on success in that match

- the "Happiness" of your player which also affect the Morale of your players, obviously, the higher the "Morale" of your players before a match, the higher your chances on success in that match

- the "Team Cohesion", obviously, the higher the "Team Cohesion", of your players before a match, the higher your chances on success in that match

- the "Match Preparation", it's possible to get a temporary positive boost for different areas through the "Match Preparation"

Finally, the training is responsible for long term development of your players, their CA increase during time and the allocation of the CA

Even the best assistant manager won't be able to handle perfectly all the areas above so when you delegate the training to your assistant manager so the effect might be unpredictable but to handle those areas by yourself will require lot of skill and efforts so it's up to you what to choose.

hi TFF how are you? i follow you and your tactics for 2 years first of all i want to thank you for all tactics:) i used cerver v3, fury v1 and shield wall v1 until 20.4.0 update. are these tactics work in this patch?

my other question is which combo is better CERBER V3-FURY V1 combo or EXECUTIONER V4 -ASHBRINGER V4 combo?

Edited by cerfu

1 hour ago, roantull said:

and always so;) is this just not good for me or how is it possible: D Cerber v3 

Untitled.png

I have similar results, but I think my team constellation wasn’t good... I will give cerber v3 another shot next season... 

13 hours ago, cerfu said:

hi TFF how are you? i follow you and your tactics for 2 years first of all i want to thank you for all tactics:) i used cerver v3, fury v1 and shield wall v1 until 20.4.0 update. are these tactics work in this patch?

my other question is which combo is better CERBER V3-FURY V1 combo or EXECUTIONER V4 -ASHBRINGER V4 combo?

Hey mate,

I'm glad to hear it works good for you,

I find Cerber V3 is the most effective tactic at the moment.

Fury V1 and Shield Wall V1 are support tactic that can be used during match to boost the attack or the defense

8 hours ago, voja94 said:

How well does instant result work with this tactics?

I play a lot with Instant Result and I find it works good but when you play with Instant Result then you can't do some things:

- you can't switch for Shield Wall or Fury tactic during matches

- you can't control substitutions

- you can't manage "Hard Tackles" so the risk of getting a red card due the 2nd yellow is high

So when you are able to control the things above then you can get better results  

Hi @Totalfootballfan, using Fighter V1 with my Everton team in season one. Finding the tactic absolutely dominates against bigger teams, who obviously come to play and not restrict. Have put 5 past Chelsea and Spurs, 6 past Arsenal and 7 past Southampton. I am finding when I play smaller clubs, especially away, I have to go to Attacking or Very Attacking to get a bit more urgency from the tactic.

Have you noticed this in testing? Not complaining, it's a very entertaining save!

15 minutes ago, Carl0sAlbert0 said:

Hi @Totalfootballfan, using Fighter V1 with my Everton team in season one. Finding the tactic absolutely dominates against bigger teams, who obviously come to play and not restrict. Have put 5 past Chelsea and Spurs, 6 past Arsenal and 7 past Southampton. I am finding when I play smaller clubs, especially away, I have to go to Attacking or Very Attacking to get a bit more urgency from the tactic.

Have you noticed this in testing? Not complaining, it's a very entertaining save!

Hey mate,

Yes, it's possible to make an ultra attacking version of Fighter V1 tactic using the same tweaks as for Fury V1 which is an ultra attacking version of Cerber V3 tactic

It requires changing the mentality from "Positive" to "Attacking" and changing the D-Line from "Standard" to "Much Higher D-Line" but nothing comes for free and doing so you boost your attack but the same time you weaken your defense but there are cases when it can be useful

6 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

I'm glad to hear it works good for you,

I find Cerber V3 is the most effective tactic at the moment.

Fury V1 and Shield Wall V1 are support tactic that can be used during match to boost the attack or the defense

I play a lot with Instant Result and I find it works good but when you play with Instant Result then you can't do some things:

- you can't switch for Shield Wall or Fury tactic during matches

- you can't control substitutions

- you can't manage "Hard Tackles" so the risk of getting a red card due the 2nd yellow is high

So when you are able to control the things above then you can get better results  

TFF, i'm using now match plan, so i can control when i use cerber, fury and shield... the situation still continues because we cannot control the subs.

Let's say if you are winning between 85-90 you migth switch to shield wall and etc.

Edited by rlemos

25 minutes ago, rlemos said:

TFF, i'm using now match plan, so i can control when i use cerber, fury and shield... the situation still continues because we cannot control the subs.

Let's say if you are winning between 85-90 you migth switch to shield wall and etc.

Mate, I'd say it might be hard to suggest one simple algorithm because let's say you are Watford and you play vs Liverpool away and if you get a lead by 1 goals in such match then it makes sense to start using Shield Wall tactic immediately because even if Liverpool score than a draw still will be a very good result for Watford in away match vs Liverpool but let's say you Liverpool and you play vs Watford and if you get a lead by 1 goals in such match then I would not starting using Shield Wall tactic immediately because as Liverpool it makes sense to wait for a more solid lead by 2 or 3 goals when you play vs Watford

As you can see every case requires analyzing and it's just impossible to give one algorithm

yes, that's truth... but you can create different types of MP, you can create 1 let's say to play against hard teams, or away and another to play at home, or against lower teams

Edited by rlemos

24 minutes ago, rlemos said:

yes, that's truth... but you can create different types of MP, you can create 1 let's say to play against hard teams, or away and another to play at home, or against lower teams

Sure, mate... you can create as many MP as you want

There's nothing complicated it's just when you use Shield Wall tactic you then greatly boost your defense and greatly weaken your attack and that's all and there might be countless different match scenarios when such action can be useful

Hey TFF, thanks for great tactics. I have one question. How do you deal with subs? I mean, do you have any routine or you just substitute players you think are underperforming in particular game? Or do you look at ratings, condition, minute of the match...? Thank you!

Edited by hrvo1987