FM20 Tactics by TFF

20 hours ago, josejuliaoalmeida@gmail.com said:

@totalfootball

hi TFF

when you are using cerber v4 in the set pieces CORNER you put the MR taking the corners RIGHT   and the ML taking corners in LEFT ? 

Another question, i bought neymar for manchester city and he can play as ML but he as right foot as more strong. You think Neymar can play in Cerber V4  as ML?

And what about sterling in the right as MR, you think is good (he is natural in MR and as right foot)?

thank you TFF for your work. Please give as your new thor in when ready.

Complements José

player has to be familiar with position (don't confuse it with role). if he's familiar with position, he can play there. set their training to this position, most players can learn it quite fast.

from OP about stronger foot:

MR (Right Foot) – Very Strong 

ML (Left Foot) - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

15 hours ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Hi @Totalfootballfan

Which are the high importance attributes for DM in Cerber V4?

Also can you check one more time all positions in the OP if it is correct with your filters? Because there are attributes that dont match exactly. It's so important.

Thank you

DM attributes in OP are correct and you can safely use them. filters could use some update tho.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fmjonek said:

DM attributes in OP are correct and you can safely use them. filters could use some update tho.

Can you show me where DM Attributes are in the OP?

Also in filters there are some positions which include Determination and in the OP where it writes the High Importance/Moderate Attributes there isnt the Determination. How this is correct?

Edited by Theodoros Yiorkas

44 minutes ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Can you show me where DM Attributes are in the OP?

Also in filters there are some positions which include Determination and in the OP where it writes the High Importance/Moderate Attributes there isnt the Determination. How this is correct?

you can use those one for DM. use your imagination, look on players mentioned as examples, most of them plays DM role.

MCL / MCR 

( Sergio Busquets | Arturo Vidal | Fernandinho | Rakitic)

-- High Importance Attributes --

Passing, Technique, First Touch
Vision, Decisions, Composure
Work Rate, Teamwork, Anticipation,

Positioning, Off The Ball, Dribbling

-- Moderate Importance Attributes --

Acceleration, Pace,

Marking, Tackling

as i said filters could use update, yet it's really not that hard to figure it out.

On 23/06/2020 at 13:40, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi guys,

I just want to inform you that I've managed to improve the long throw-in setup(yes, it's possible ;)):

- greatly reduced amount of cases when the ball goes straight into GK hands after a long throw-in

- it crates more scoring chances

I can't give ETA when I release it but I hope it'll be soon

Wow there lad , I hope it gets release asap looking forward to see how it does.:brock:

Hi Guys 

What are your opinions on hiring staff with a similar outlook on football to these tactics? I use CERBER V4 (Killing it) which as a custom tactic doesn't fit under any one tactical or playing style. On my profile page, after using this tactic for four seasons it has given my manager a tactical style of 'tiki-taka', preferred formation of '4-4-1-1 DM WB Asymmetric AM (CR)' and playing style 'standard'. 

If for example I was hiring an assman with perfect stats, or a HOYD with 20s in youth, ability and poential; do you think the best candidate would have the same prefences as above? Or would you change anything? 

And in reality, it's unlikely you're likely to get a match with them all. So is tactical style more important, or formation, or playing style? What do you guys think?

Thanks 

P.S. Can't wait for the throwin update TFF, keep up the good work! 

2 hours ago, Owlerton said:

P.S. Can't wait for the throwin update TFF, keep up the good work! 

The new long throw-in is more efficient than the current long throw-in in the tactics but still I see quite often the ball goes into GK's hands and on a long run(about 1000 matches) I got about 3% efficiency increase so at this moment I don't want bothering with updating the tactics because it would required updating about 5-6 tactics at the OP (videos, screenshots and so on) and honestly, I'm too lazy to do that... it's summer time and I've got many other more funnier things to do, I hope you understand ;)

I plan going back to it at some point in the future when I have more free time and if I manage to improve it further to give at least 10% efficiency boost then I'll let you know 

9 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The new long throw-in is more efficient than the current long throw-in in the tactics but still I see quite often the ball goes into GK's hands and on a long run(about 1000 matches) I got about 3% efficiency increase so at this moment I don't want bothering with updating the tactics because it would required updating about 5-6 tactics at the OP (videos, screenshots and so on) and honestly, I'm too lazy to do that... it's summer time and I've got many other more funnier things to do, I hope you understand ;)

I plan going back to it at some point in the future when I have more free time and if I manage to improve it further to give at least 10% efficiency boost then I'll let you know 

Lad could you just manually upload a screenshot of the new throw in system so we can put it in ourselves if we like? Do you recon its the same throw in systems on all formations?

Hey TFF, does it make a difference if I drag the WBs back a notch to have a flat 4 (visual symmetry ++ the fact that I have options who are natural at Fullback position, but Accomplished at WB position).

Hey guys. Is this tactic usable for the FM20 Mobile? Because i`m in sweden here and can only play it on a tablet. QQ
If so, what are the Sliders/Options in Mobile? I`m new to this type of FM. ^^
If anyone can help, it would be awesome.
Otherwise, i`m looking forward, when i`m back in 5 weeks. :D

Thanks to all and stay safe.

Edited by Nebuuu

On 23/06/2020 at 16:37, Dutton said:

After getting promoted from Vanarama North first season with York, but not totally convincingly (media prediction was 1st anyway), I decided to use your tactics.  

I've been promoted two seasons in a row from Vanarama National and now League 2, our media prediction was 21st both seasons. I used Cerber V4 mostly, I had to switch to Annihilator towards the end of last season when I lost some momentum. I also beat premier League West Brom in the FA Cup third round this season. I also broke the points record in both seasons. Onto League 1!  

Also, I've not spent anything on transfers. All free transfers and loans.  I've even still got some players from my original team in Vanarama North although they are all backups.

Great work!

york1.jpg

york2.jpg

Hi,

What training did you use? Can you share your strikers' stats?

Thanks

4th season - combination of the Raptor tweak and Annihilator.  All played with Instant Result with the Tackle Harder PI removed.  Current team put together with £20m.  Predicted to finish 7th after a 9th and 8th placed finishes the previous 2 years.

Superb.

Bundesliga_ Competition Review.png

1 hour ago, BigBubs said:

4th season - combination of the Raptor tweak and Annihilator.  All played with Instant Result with the Tackle Harder PI removed.  Current team put together with £20m.  Predicted to finish 7th after a 9th and 8th placed finishes the previous 2 years.

Superb.

1 hour ago, andre62 said:

@BigBubs can you share your tweak please

Seconded. 

14 часов назад, BigBubs сказал:

Superb.

Can u share tct?

On 16/07/2020 at 00:30, andre62 said:

but can you share the tweak tactic for download please ???

thanks ;)

All you need to do is set team instruction to narrow in possession for the Raptor tactic.  Play left foot winger on right and right foot winger on left.

Edited by BigBubs

Hey TFF, I've got a question for you... Through the years I always wonder what's your method to create these fantastics tactics for this game, which seem to be the only that really works every time... in brief, how you test these tactics ?

Thank you

Hey, to all the managers using Cerver v4, do you concede almost always due to a quick break by opponent with a long ball behind your D-line, or towards their wings?

How to mitigate that? I have reasonably quick center-halves considering the division my team is playing in. 

This tactic shows brilliant attacking movements but conceding too many for me. Any inputs shall be appreciated.

My center-halves are Kehrer, Cardoso, Hector e.g. in one of the saves.

On 15/07/2020 at 02:47, BigBubs said:

Superb.

Hi @BigBubs,

Been struggling for some time with Cerber (start of season 5, Wolfsburg), so I'll try your approach :-)

But what do you do when chasing a goal?
And what do you do when defending a lead? The Shield Wall?

Sorry for asking, but I've only been using Cerber so far.

Cheers

Edited by Loftus66

20 hours ago, Loftus66 said:

Hi @BigBubs,

Been struggling for some time with Cerber (start of season 5, Wolfsburg), so I'll try your approach :-)

But what do you do when chasing a goal?
And what do you do when defending a lead? The Shield Wall?

Sorry for asking, but I've only been using Cerber so far.

Cheers

Hey mate.  I use instant result so don't change much.  I do set a match plan to use shield wall if winning by 1+ goals at 70 mins and at any time if 3 goals up.

On 25/07/2020 at 21:36, wessantiago said:

Thanks, but... 

You start with raptor (tweak),, yeah?  and if you are losing? Did you put the Aniquililator on Match Plan? If yes, how?

Thanks a lot!

I stay with the same tactic throughout each game with the exception of Shield Wall to see the game out.  If I go 3 games without a win I switch to Annihilator and vice versa

On 27/07/2020 at 17:45, BigBubs said:

I stay with the same tactic throughout each game with the exception of Shield Wall to see the game out.  If I go 3 games without a win I switch to Annihilator and vice versa

Man, one more thing...

Can you share the Individual Training for each position? I can't find that on OP...

Thanks!

50 minutes ago, wessantiago said:

Man, one more thing...

Can you share the Individual Training for each position? I can't find that on OP...

Thanks!

image.png.a5d8af923dbb7aef649195f63fa79e2f.png

Edited by Experienced Defender
needlessly arrogant remark toward another user

6 hours ago, wessantiago said:

Raptor V4 individual training?

Lad there is no individual training specified specifically for raptor v4 and I dont recommend you use it either. Since raptor v4 far more efficient systems have been developed such as cerber v4 , and annihalator.

As you see in the post the training for cerber v4 is just by the roles in the tactic so probably just set the players to the roles of raptor v4 if u insist on using it...

I should also note that if I recall correctly raptor v4 was oriented for 20.2 patch and the never tactics are specifically oriented for this patch.

Edited by magicnut

@Totalfootballfan hey, look who is back :)

i wanted to know, for cerber v4, how important would you say the AMC is compared to the ST/ML/MR?

if you had someone like messi, is there any point playing him at AMC, or is the AMC purely a participant while the other 3 attacking positions contribute more to goals/assists?

good to see you still making the tactics :)

11 hours ago, TacticSeeker said:

@Totalfootballfan hey, look who is back :)

i wanted to know, for cerber v4, how important would you say the AMC is compared to the ST/ML/MR?

if you had someone like messi, is there any point playing him at AMC, or is the AMC purely a participant while the other 3 attacking positions contribute more to goals/assists?

good to see you still making the tactics :)

Hey,

STC is the most important position then follow ML/MR positions and then follow AMC so if I had Messi then I would play him at the STC position

On 30/07/2020 at 10:54, omrgul said:

Hey TFF, so no more update since long? Any Public Beta Test tactic worth sharing?

Hey,

Check this - https://community.sigames.com/topic/507817-fm20-tactics-by-tff/page/74/?tab=comments#comment-12460119

45 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey,

STC is the most important position then follow ML/MR positions and then follow AMC so if I had Messi then I would play him at the STC position

Hey,

Check this - https://community.sigames.com/topic/507817-fm20-tactics-by-tff/page/74/?tab=comments#comment-12460119

Hey TFF, what happened with the updated throw in? did it end up being any good or not?