• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/12/2019 at 12:06, Totalfootballfan said:

ATTRIBUTES

STCL / STCR

( Mbappé | Anthony Martial | Suarez | Mo. Salah | Messi | Neymar)

-- High Importance Attributes --
Acceleration, Agility, Pace
Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch
Technique, Anticipation, Off The Ball
Composure, Decisions
-- Moderate Importance Attributes --
Strength, Work Rate, Passing
Vision, Teamwork, Stamina
Heading, Long Shots, Determination

AMC

( Dybala | Roberto Firmino | Griezmann | De Bruyne | David Silva )

Technique, Passing, First Touch

Vision, Teamwork, Work Rate

Decisions, Off The Ball, Dribbling

Anticipation, Composure, Flair

Finishing, Long Shots

AML / AMR / ML / MR

( Raheem Sterling | Leroy Sané | Neymar | Mo. Salah | Mane )

Flair, Dribbling, First Touch
Technique, Off The Ball, Anticipation
Decisions, Composure
Crossing, Finishing, Long Shots
Passing, Vision, Teamwork
Work Rate, Stamina, Determination

MCL / MCR 

( Sergio Busquets | Arturo Vidal | Fernandinho | Rakitic)

Passing, Technique, First Touch
Vision, Decisions, Composure
Work Rate, Teamwork, Anticipation,

Positioning, Off The Ball, Dribbling

Acceleration, Pace,

Marking, Tackling

DL / DR

( Alexander-Arnold | Robertson |Dani Carvajal | Alex Sandro | Mendy )

Acceleation, Pace, Work Rate
Positioning, Tackling, Marking
Anticipation, Stamina, Strength
Determination, Aggression, Bravery
Dribbling, Technique, Passing, First Touch
Vision, Composure, Off The Ball
Decisions, Teamwork, Crossing

DCL / DCR

( Virgil Van Dijk | Sergio Ramos )

Strength, Jumping Reach, Acceleration
Pace, Anticipation, Positioning
Concentration, Marking, Tackling
Work Rate, Bravery, Determination
Aggression
Composure, Technique, Passing
First Touch, Vision

GK

( Alisson Becker | Ederson )

Reflexes, Handling, One On Ones
Aerial Reach, Command of Area, Communication,
Agility, Concentration, Anticipation
Determination
Positioning, Rushing Out, Acceleration
Composure, Vision, Passing

Hi @Totalfootballfan!

Are these attributes fits 100% to Cerber V4? Because your filters include or exclude some attributes. Also there arent attributes for WB (R/L) and DM. Also High Importance Attributes must be at least 15 and more and for Moderate Importance Attributes 10 and more?

Thank you

Edited by Theodoros Yiorkas

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Theodoros Yiorkas:

Hi @Totalfootballfan!

Are these attributes fits 100% to Cerber V4? Because your filters include or exclude some attributes. Also there arent attributes for WB (R/L) and DM. Also High Importance Attributes must be at least 15 and more and for Moderate Importance Attributes 10 and more?

Thank you

Hey. :)
These filters include every tactic from TFF and their positions.
So with Cerber you are searching for AMC as example, just choose AMC from the filters.

Just now, Nebuuu said:

Hey. :)
These filters include every tactic from TFF and their positions.
So with Cerber you are searching for AMC as example, just choose AMC from the filters.

Hi my friend!

I know that his filters include every tactic but I'm asking about Attributes in OP.

Thank you!

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Theodoros Yiorkas:

Hi my friend!

I know that his filters include every tactic but I'm asking about Attributes in OP.

Thank you!

I just checked the filters and there are attributes for DM and WBLs.
https://gyazo.com/98bc1f36c68a248addcc19b0e36a352d
https://gyazo.com/fe4b9c8388360df069f7f63e78951f22

Also the attributes (as you can see for the different positions) are visible at the filters.
I think when you can see Robertson as WBL, you can see also his attributes and which are high.
So the OP Text from TFF  + the Filters will give you the answer of which attributes are called high, moderate etc. for each position.

Edited by Nebuuu

2 minutes ago, Nebuuu said:

I just checked the filters and there are attributes for DM and WBLs.
https://gyazo.com/98bc1f36c68a248addcc19b0e36a352d
https://gyazo.com/fe4b9c8388360df069f7f63e78951f22

Also the attributes (as you can see for the different positions) are visible at the filters.
I think when you can see Robertson as WBL, you can see also his attributes and which are high.
So the OP Text from TFF  + the Filters will give you the answer of which attributes are called high, moderate etc. for each position.

Yes I can understand what you are trying to tell me but in some positions in filters there are more or less attributes which in OP Attributes there are or not.

Gerade eben schrieb Theodoros Yiorkas:

Yes I can understand what you are trying to tell me but in some positions in filters there are more or less attributes which in OP Attributes there are or not.

Because there are positions not for Cerber in the filter, too.
So if you pick only CerberV4 positions out of the filter, you will get the right attributes for every position for this tactic.
If you would pick other positions, not for Cerber-tactic, you will get different roles for each positions and so are the attributes maybe not that important as in Cerber.
So the attributes are different.

So, just pick a Cerber position out of the filter and you`re fine.
You can see the important attributes and can pick your best possible player. ♥ gl hf, say safe.

3 hours ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Sorry my friend but you dont understand what im trying to tell you or my english is bad.

Anyway thank you for your help.

I think what he's trying to say is if you download the filters from the OP they include the missing positions eg. RWB and LWB

11 hours ago, Unsalty said:

Here is the link to my corner and throw in glitch/match engine beater... whatever you call it.

Enjoy it all!

?

45 minutes ago, Wardie37 said:

I think what he's trying to say is if you download the filters from the OP they include the missing positions eg. RWB and LWB

Ok but which attributes are more important?

This season I played all over Fighet v2.

In the Spanish league a little inconsistency, but it ended up in third place. I realized that the team was really focused and focused on the Champions League, so the inconsistency.

In the Champions League it was the best surprise: we reached the final of the tournament by defeating giants on the way. Only the final was not possible.

But notice that my team's AC average was no more than 150. Considering that, I think they were good results.

I will wait for a new TTF tactic to play another year or another career. Will another TTF come out this year? Thank you!

Captura de Tela (68).png

Captura de Tela (67).png

Captura de Tela (66).png

Captura de Tela (65).png

It's crazy, I'm playing Man City third season and all those tactics works great except one team... Liverpool, they beat me in every high stake game, Champions league twice, Premier league, Community shield, cups you name it, and I've got Mbappe, Havertz, Alaba, Bailey I even had Kane but he was trash. 

Hell they won in 10 players when I was leading 2:1 in last 15 minutes. I don't know if that's some nemesis or what but I think I'm losing too much goals against fast strikers

Am going to play this season with Annihalator tactic.

I have signed Fernandinho who will  play as the DM he is a Model Citizen.

I have 2 wonderkids who play in the AMC role and I want Fernandinho to mentor them as hes a model citizen and they need better Determination etc.

Only problem is that Fernandinho has "comes deep to get ball" PPM and I don't want him to pass that on as it is a negative trait for this tactic in the AMC role.

What would you do ?

I may just mentor anyway and hope they don't pick up this trait as I think being wonderkids its better they get the mental stats up to fulfil their potential...

Thoughts please ?

10 hours ago, BigBubs said:

@Totalfootballfan hey mate have you tried using man marking with your tactics this year?  For Ceber I've been using the AMC to man mark the opponents DLP/DM and it's working wonders.  Manged to finish 2nd with Deportivo 2nd season.  I know you've used this in the past. 

LaLiga Santander_ Stages.png

Hi,

Yes, I've experimented with man marking but the result was worse or the same so I find it isn't worth bothering

On 26/05/2020 at 00:02, Bcfclee27 said:

Am going to play this season with Annihalator tactic.

I have signed Fernandinho who will  play as the DM he is a Model Citizen.

I have 2 wonderkids who play in the AMC role and I want Fernandinho to mentor them as hes a model citizen and they need better Determination etc.

Only problem is that Fernandinho has "comes deep to get ball" PPM and I don't want him to pass that on as it is a negative trait for this tactic in the AMC role.

What would you do ?

I may just mentor anyway and hope they don't pick up this trait as I think being wonderkids its better they get the mental stats up to fulfil their potential...

Thoughts please ?

i would only give them mentor that plays similiar role/position. they will for sure get that PPM and it's nearly impossible to "unlearn" it. trust me, i've tried for 3 seasons.

4 hours ago, manidaro7 said:

hello my friend @Totalfootballfan, can you write me what to do when you suffer a red card?

If you want to hold the result, remove the AMC and move the MC to the center.

If you want to try your luck and win, remove the MC and move the AMC to the center

In some matches I made the team narrower, I don't know if the TTF also recommends that ...

8 hours ago, eddiegeografia said:

If you want to hold the result, remove the AMC and move the MC to the center.

If you want to try your luck and win, remove the MC and move the AMC to the center

In some matches I made the team narrower, I don't know if the TTF also recommends that ...

AMC to CM and in what role lad??and how did u come up to this tactical renovation?

I suggest if you want to hold to a result use the TFF shield wall 

On 22/05/2020 at 05:53, mezza_147 said:

who or when is someone going to upload these corner/throw in glitch/tactic?

There is no such thing .tff have been teasing about this since last tactic of fm19

For the first time in years, TFF's tactics don't work well for me. The game also does not collaborate, it has a lot of random results. Other than that, @Totalfootballfan seems to be more distant and disconnected from the community. There are many reports here of people who were unsuccessful with the tactics in OP. Even so, there has been no update for a long time, and he is less and less showing up here to interact with us.  know there is a life out there and I hope he is well and healthy, but it is a shame that distance, because I consider TFF tactics to be the best I have tried on the FM series. I hope that we have good things in the future.

1 hour ago, smithy20 said:

I remember TFF constantly tweaking and updating tactics, doesn't seem to be the case this year. Really feels like we haven't had an updated TFF tactic in months.

36 minutes ago, ElComandante said:

For the first time in years, TFF's tactics don't work well for me. The game also does not collaborate, it has a lot of random results. Other than that, @Totalfootballfan seems to be more distant and disconnected from the community. There are many reports here of people who were unsuccessful with the tactics in OP. Even so, there has been no update for a long time, and he is less and less showing up here to interact with us.  know there is a life out there and I hope he is well and healthy, but it is a shame that distance, because I consider TFF tactics to be the best I have tried on the FM series. I hope that we have good things in the future.

played-time.thumb.png.cc2b5dd4c4803c0dae916f9023d553bb.png

Guys, as it can be seen at the screenshot above my played time for FM20 is "1895" hours. :lol:

I tested all the ins and outs of FM20 long time ago.

For me it requires about one month since the last M.E. changes to find out  what works the most effective way under the current ME and it's been like 7 months since the game release and 3-4 months since the last M.E. changes so as I said I tested everything long time ago.

Few years ago it required for me spending much more time on tactic testing to find out what works in the most effective way but with every year my skill in tactic testing has been growing and as I said at this point I requires just about month to find out what works in the most effective way, especially, taking into consideration there haven't been any drastic M.E. in for last few years.

Also, I want to add that if you guys think that there must be a tactic that gives you 100% win rate with any team in any league and you just need to find it then you are terrible wrong what this game about ;)

7 hours ago, smithy20 said:

I remember TFF constantly tweaking and updating tactics, doesn't seem to be the case this year. Really feels like we haven't had an updated TFF tactic in months.

there is no point to tweak tactic that works if those twqeaks bring nothing.

6 hours ago, ElComandante said:

there is plenty who find TFF tactics working great, it is sort of plug and play tactic but not 100%. you have to adapt your team to it. took me 3 years with leicester, but good transfers, players matching tactic and now i'm wining a lot. 2 PL titles in 2 years plus 1 CL.

leicester.png

Season 2022/2023. That season that has the World Cup and the calendar is very tight in the 2nd part.

I started with Anihilator. But I realized that the team did not control the matches well and I switched to CyberV4. But he realized that Willians did not play so well and something was missing. So in the 6th round I changed to CYBER AMR for Inaki Willians to play as "natural". And since then it has gone very well.

In some moments when I needed to score desperately or the opposing team was very closed, I changed to EXECUTIONERv4, with 2 attackers. Thus, sometimes an isolated goal came up.

Usually the CYBERV4 AMR controlled the matches very well. Some easy victories and others suffered. The problem was to open the scoreboard before 20 minutes, after that it was much more painful and I tried to change it to Attack, executioner and sometimes the other goals came up. But the results speak for themselves: Spanish Super Cup champion; King's Cup, La Liga and UCL Vice Champion. In the final against Man City they scored twice from set pieces. Note that my team's AC average was 153. So not bad.

1459869879_CapturadeTela(76).thumb.png.fc5297ccfcc77a3141abeda8b7a04b19.png
Odriozola despite the good CA did not have good ratings. I suspect it is because it is not natural in the position, but I had nothing to do in this regard.

Captura de Tela (75).png

Captura de Tela (74).png

Captura de Tela (73).png

Captura de Tela (72).png

Captura de Tela (71).png

Captura de Tela (69).png

20 hours ago, eddiegeografia said:

Season 2022/2023. That season that has the World Cup and the calendar is very tight in the 2nd part.

I started with Anihilator. But I realized that the team did not control the matches well and I switched to CyberV4. But he realized that Willians did not play so well and something was missing. So in the 6th round I changed to CYBER AMR for Inaki Willians to play as "natural". And since then it has gone very well.

In some moments when I needed to score desperately or the opposing team was very closed, I changed to EXECUTIONERv4, with 2 attackers. Thus, sometimes an isolated goal came up.

Usually the CYBERV4 AMR controlled the matches very well. Some easy victories and others suffered. The problem was to open the scoreboard before 20 minutes, after that it was much more painful and I tried to change it to Attack, executioner and sometimes the other goals came up. But the results speak for themselves: Spanish Super Cup champion; King's Cup, La Liga and UCL Vice Champion. In the final against Man City they scored twice from set pieces. Note that my team's AC average was 153. So not bad.

1459869879_CapturadeTela(76).thumb.png.fc5297ccfcc77a3141abeda8b7a04b19.png
Odriozola despite the good CA did not have good ratings. I suspect it is because it is not natural in the position, but I had nothing to do in this regard.

half of my players doesn't play on their position as natural, yet they are doing really well. don't think it's that imported. familliar with position should do imo.

Hi @Totalfootballfan and anyone else with good knowledge. Managing in Spain with Barça and I notice I can’t have the B Team or U19 team replicate the Cerber v4 tactic I use with the main squad. 

Ive hired an u19 manger and HOYD who both prefer 4411 formation (to get close-ish to cerber) but they are both being played 433, which wastes my wingers, AMC prospects and stops my youth fullbacks getting valuable game time learning to be Wing backs needed for cerber. Is there any anything I’m missing or that I could change to help this? I know in England you can have your reserves replicate custom tactics but I can’t find this in Spain. 

any ideas anyone? I know when they turn 18 I can loan them out for development, but 16-18 I want them to focus on new position learning and getting game time???? 

Edited by Sharpy11

10 minutes ago, Sharpy11 said:

Hi @Totalfootballfan and anyone else with good knowledge. Managing in Spain with Barça and I notice I can’t have the B Team or U19 team replicate the Cerber v4 tactic I use with the main squad. 

Ive hired an u19 manger and HOYD who both prefer 4411 formation (to get close-ish to cerber) but they are both being played 433, which wastes my wingers, AMC prospects and stops my youth fullbacks getting valuable game time learning to be Wing backs needed for cerber. Is there any anything I’m missing or that I could change to help this? I know in England you can have your reserves replicate custom tactics but I can’t find this in Spain. 

any ideas anyone? I know when they turn 18 I can loan them out for development, but 16-18 I want them to focus on new position learning and getting game time???? 

all i do is just set my tactic, then in staff rensponsibilities i set u21/19 etc manager to run the team, and there is option to tick "use 1st team tactic"

4 minutes ago, fmjonek said:

all i do is just set my tactic, then in staff rensponsibilities i set u21/19 etc manager to run the team, and there is option to tick "use 1st team tactic"

This doesn’t seem to be an option in Spain though? Or I must be missing it (I’m using FLUTSkin if that makes any difference) 

9 minutes ago, Sharpy11 said:

This doesn’t seem to be an option in Spain though? Or I must be missing it (I’m using FLUTSkin if that makes any difference) 

sorry my bad, that was in fm19.

go to development center, select team and on top there is option to select default tactic.

u23.png

18 minutes ago, fmjonek said:

sorry my bad, that was in fm19.

go to development center, select team and on top there is option to select default tactic.

u23.png

Doesn’t let me do that in Spain. Says the u19 manager controls their tactics. Tried firing him. Someone else just steps in and does the same. Seems unless I take FULL control of them, I can’t set their tactics 

8 minutes ago, Sharpy11 said:

Doesn’t let me do that in Spain. Says the u19 manager controls their tactics. Tried firing him. Someone else just steps in and does the same. Seems unless I take FULL control of them, I can’t set their tactics 

can't help. it's either related to other option i just never used or it's a bug. wait, maybe someone else knows solution, if not check bug forum , report it if wasn't reported before.

On 01/06/2020 at 19:08, sʜᴇʟʙʏ said:

hi folks, im in 3rd season for leicester and this season i've decided to use the annihilator v1 tactic, tks @Totalfootballfan for this master price.

(the wingers works good in inverted side).

20200601190425_1.jpg

20200601190402_1.jpg

20200601190415_1.jpg

20200601190431_1.jpg

20200601190435_1.jpg

hi guys, in this season i`ve decided to use FIGHTER v2 and finally i managed to hit Lpool, the only one sadness is in the UCL, look the SS.

20200604181211_1.jpg

20200604181216_1.jpg

20200604181220_1.jpg

20200604181245_1.jpg

20200604181256_1.jpg

20200604181233_1.jpg

On 30/05/2020 at 10:31, Totalfootballfan said:

played-time.thumb.png.cc2b5dd4c4803c0dae916f9023d553bb.png

Guys, as it can be seen at the screenshot above my played time for FM20 is "1895" hours. :lol:

I tested all the ins and outs of FM20 long time ago.

For me it requires about one month since the last M.E. changes to find out  what works the most effective way under the current ME and it's been like 7 months since the game release and 3-4 months since the last M.E. changes so as I said I tested everything long time ago.

Few years ago it required for me spending much more time on tactic testing to find out what works in the most effective way but with every year my skill in tactic testing has been growing and as I said at this point I requires just about month to find out what works in the most effective way, especially, taking into consideration there haven't been any drastic M.E. in for last few years.

Also, I want to add that if you guys think that there must be a tactic that gives you 100% win rate with any team in any league and you just need to find it then you are terrible wrong what this game about ;)

I had GREAT success with most of your tactics. People need to understand, there are no Diablo tactics for 2020. 

Takes longer to achieve success, but feels more realistic

Ok I’m interested to hear from as many people as possible on here:- 

what are the 3 formations / tactics you set for your squad? 

I’ll start ————————-

1 - cerber v4

2 - annihilator 

3 - raptor V4

does anyone know what the wing-backs are doing wrong for getting such bad ratings (Cerber)? Didn't see anything unusual in the extended highlights...Is it maybe the long throw ins?

I know I shouldn't care...but the game constantly tells me how bad they are doing and I don't know why :)

Edited by HermesG

40 minutes ago, HermesG said:

does anyone know what the wing-backs are doing wrong for getting such bad ratings (Cerber)? Didn't see anything unusual in the extended highlights...Is it maybe the long throw ins?

I know I shouldn't care...but the game constantly tells me how bad they are doing and I don't know why :)

Hi mate, TFF has answered this one before earlier in the pages. If I remember right it’s just something to do with how they compare the ratings amongst other positions. It’s not that they are playing particularly badly, it’s just how the game is rating them amongst other performers. (I think, sorry this was discussed quite a while ago and my memory isn’t great). 

basically I remember the answer being “don’t worry about it too much”. Personally, I just keep an eye on their passing stats and if they are missing loads of passes and crosses, I’ll sub them out but this isn’t very often. 

hope that helps a little 

On 05/06/2020 at 07:36, Sharpy11 said:

Hi guys, does anyone know why fmscout seem to favour Knap and rave about knap tactics, but never give @Totalfootballfanthe credit he deserves for his tactics? Anyone know why this is? Just curious... 

one thing I’ve noticed is that TFF really goes above and beyond with his tactics. Not just uploading the tactic but giving all kinds of positional recommendations, attributes and player traits etc which you don’t get elsewhere. 

TFF tactics always for me!!! Haha 

FM Scout favor Knap, FM Base favor Lisa and FM Arena favor TFF. That’s life, we all have our favorites.

Test the tactics yourself, because none of the tactic testing leagues are accurate, and all have bias.

Edited by Gazza’s Pint