FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

Your tactics never work for me. 

The only time they work is exploiting throw ins or corners. 

If that doesn't work they are so bad I get sacked. 

Yet they always end up topping tactic testing tables. So either you're doing what got you banned at FMBase or I'm doing something seriously wrong. 

you're doing something wrong. just in this topic there is plenty of people saying how good those tasctics are.

8 minutes ago, fmjonek said:

you're doing something wrong. just in this topic there is plenty of people saying how good those tasctics are.

5 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, please... don't feed trolls... they'll become only fatter ;)

I am asking genuinely, I don't know why but I cannot score. The fouls issue I removed tackles harder, but my players just don't score. 

Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

If you need any help then send me your save at the end of the season and I'll help you

Okay, thank you. I apologise for having a go, FM frustrations lol. 

Basically when I am the underdog I find your tactics work well, but when I am evenly matched it's very difficult to score. Do you have any suggestions on the best tactic when you are heavily favoured?

7 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

Okay, thank you. I apologise for having a go, FM frustrations lol. 

Basically when I am the underdog I find your tactics work well, but when I am evenly matched it's very difficult to score. Do you have any suggestions on the best tactic when you are heavily favoured?

A guide how to use the tactics in the most effective way can be found at the top of the OP.

If it doesn't work for you and you think you are dong worse than your team deserves then as I said send me your save at the end of the season and I'll help you.

4 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

You're one of his sockpuppets right? 

nope just a user that is using TFF tactic and i'mm very happy with it. you from other hand blame him for your failure. you're either trolling or very toxic person

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

What do I gain from trolling? Nothing. 

What do you get from creating 100 sockpuppets to promote your tactic that doesn't work? 

Please cut out accusations. If you think there's something which requires input from the forum moderators please report the post. 

If you continue to do so we'll have to limit your access to this thread.

Thanks.  

15 minutes ago, tzahy said:

Hey TFF,  could you please post your best 11 for CERBER  tactic. thanks mate for all your works

STC - Messi

AMC - De Bruyne ( I would try to unlearn him "Comes Deep To Get The Ball" PPM )

ML - Leroy Sane / Ousmane Dembélé

MR - Raheem Sterling

MCL - Paul Pogba

MCR - Koke / Verrati

WBL -  Alex Sandro

WBR - Sergi Roberto

DCL - Aymeric Laporte

DCR - Virgil van Dijk

GK - Alisson

Thanks TFF.

Executioner V3 wasn't working at all for me before and I kind of made a complaint ( lol ) because I've got used to great results with your tactics, I think I was clearly misunderstood. Cerber V3 looks like the level of tactics you are used to deliver. Amazing results and consistency.

Great work TFF, thanks!!

2 minutes ago, Rodas10 said:

Thanks TFF.

Executioner V3 wasn't working at all for me before and I kind of made a complaint ( lol ) because I've got used to great results with your tactics, I think I was clearly misunderstood. Cerber V3 looks like the level of tactics you are used to deliver. Amazing results and consistency.

Great work TFF, thanks!!

I'm glad to hear that Cerber V3 works good for you, mate

About the tactics efficiency this year FM compared with the tactics efficiency in the previous year FM... I just want to say we all are limited to what the ME allows us to do and this year is just impossible to get the same level efficiency that we had the previous year due to some obvious reasons, I'm just trying to get the maximum efficiency that the ME gives but that maximum could be a very low :)

1 minute ago, Wardie37 said:

New combo working well for me. But am I missing something with the long throws. Havent scored from one yet and they just seem to throw it long straight to oppositions keeper? 

they are just long throws to create scoring oppurtunities , they are not ME breaking throw ins! ;)

1 minute ago, Wardie37 said:

New combo working well for me. But am I missing something with the long throws. Havent scored from one yet and they just seem to throw it long straight to oppositions keeper? 

i didn't score from throw in as well but i had few very dangerous shots after, so i'm quite positive about it

14 minutes ago, Wardie37 said:

Yes, as the guys correctly stated, the new long throw-ins isn't something gamebreaking as it was the previous year but it's a very efficient thing that helps boost the tactic efficiency

On 19/02/2020 at 00:08, magicnutt said:

Thanks.

btw won the league the first 2 seasons or?

or any kind of trophies at all for that matter? :brock:

Sorry for the late reply iv'e been away, Iv'e won the league twice out of three seasons and on course to win it again, so far this season iv'e won the European & Italian Super Cup, I'm in the league cup final and I'm in the last 16 of the CL so on course for a good season.

for your questions about trophies iv'e got 43/97 trophies unlocked.

Hey TFF, I still use ashbringer v4 when iam huge underdog... I have great results against big teams...

But one question:

Do you think I can change one cm-position to advanced playmaker (midfield) without compromising the efficiency?

thx in advance

Edited by Kolle69

15 minutes ago, domel said:

Hey TFF, Where can I download CERBER V2

Hi,

I've added it under the spoiler at the bottom of the OP

13 minutes ago, Kolle69 said:

Hey TFF, I still use ashbringer v4 when iam huge underdog... I have great results against big teams...

But one question:

Do you think I can change one cm-position to advanced playmaker (midfield) without compromising the efficiency?

thx in advance

Hey mate,

I'd say it won't have any significant impact so you can do that

TFF i have similiar (but more wide) question to Kolle69 .

are any positions in your newest tactics, that could be changed to fit more players we have in teams? if that is possible without losing whole integrity of tactic, that would be very useful information.

Just now, linuxe said:

I only seem to score from long shots and "crap" goals. Basically almost no CCC created, anyone else facing the same issues?

Using the Cerber tactic

nope, i have quite few nice actions created.

24 minutes ago, fmjonek said:

TFF i have similiar (but more wide) question to Kolle69 .

are any positions in your newest tactics, that could be changed to fit more players we have in teams? if that is possible without losing whole integrity of tactic, that would be very useful information.

Mate, if I thought that any other roles would work more efficient than the current ones then I would set them instead of the current roles ;) so if you'd ask me then I say any changes will decrease the tactic efficiency :)

But let's say if you change Wing-Backs (S) to Complete Wing-Backs(S) then the impact will be almost non-existent but if you AF(A) to DLF(S) then the impact will be huge

Anyway, I find that picking the most suitable roles for your players is a poor approach to play, let's say you have a striker that is better as DLF(S) than AF(A) but if you him as AF(A) in Cerber V3 tactic then you'll get much better results if you used him as DLF(S) 

3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, if I thought that any other roles would work more efficient than the current ones then I would set them instead of the current roles ;) so if you'd ask me then I say any changes will decrease the tactic efficiency :)

But let's say if you change Wing-Backs (S) to Complete Wing-Backs(S) then the impact will be almost non-existent but if you AF(A) to DLF(S) then the impact will be huge

Anyway, I find that picking the most suitable roles for your players is a poor approach to play, let's say you have a striker that is better as DLF(S) than AF(A) but if you him as AF(A) in Cerber V3 tactic then you'll get much better results if you used him as DLF(S) 

i don't mean drastic changes or improvement, obviously you picked most efficient roles. i mean changes like SS to AP.