FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm testing Cyber in a low league in Brazil with the Operário team (translation of the team's name in English would be "proletarian" kkk).

Well, the start of the season was overwhelming. Amazing. Victories after victories, including an access to the quarterfinals of the Brazil Cup, beating teams from the front row of Brazil along the way. However, in recent games I have noticed many difficulties, including against weak teams that were easier before ... I gained a reputation and things got very complicated. What is the solution?

Another question refers to "Positional ability", whether I choose between Ceber or Fighter ... How much does the fully filled green circle interfere? I know that from the tests the Ceber is more efficient, but if your two ML and MR are more comfortable playing AML and AMR, should I choose Fighter? Have you reached this TTF calculation or other players? Below are the prints for analysis.

Ps: sorry for my english, i'm brazilian and i used google translator to help.

Captura de Tela (49).png

Captura de Tela (48).png

Captura de Tela (47).png

Captura de Tela (46).png

Captura de Tela (45).png

Captura de Tela (44).png

Captura de Tela (43).png

21 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Press Intensity for all players, tight marking for most dangerous players and show onto weak foot for most dangerous players.

What about individual training? and who take corners and throw ins? 

Cheers.

17 minutes ago, 8GoUrCuFf8 said:

Hi TFF,

Is it useful to put individual + collective instruction "mark tighter" ? Or there is no more effect and only need to put one of them ?

Many thanks

Hey,

You need only one of them

2 minutes ago, Dersturmer said:

Hey Tff

In your opinion, will my results be worse if I have a double squad and do a 100% rotation in every match?

Hey,

Every additional 1% Conditions above your opponent Conditions gives you an additional advantage but even tired Messi would play better than some fresh amateur player :)

but if you have 22 players of 170CA in your team instead of just 11 players of 170CA then of course, it gives advantage over your opponents because you can use a fresh starting eleven(100% Conditions) every match 

1 minute ago, eddiegeografia said:

@Totalfootballfan TTF, basically in my post above I asked if with my two AML it would be better to use CEBER or FIGHTER. What would be better?

I'd say if a player has at least "Competent" rating for a position then you can start playing him at this position, of course, the same time you should improve his rating for the position because the higher rating, the more efficiency he plays

10 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I'd say if a player has at least "Competent" rating for a position then you can start playing him at this position, of course, the same time you should improve his rating for the position because the higher rating, the more efficiency he plays

When you say at least convincing ie the image on the left and if 1-2 players like the one on the right are better to use the Fighter ? Thank you @Totalfootballfan

TFF.PNG

23 minutes ago, eddiegeografia said:

And to improve the rating of the position, just using the player in the matches and putting him in the individual training of the position / role?

The fastest way to improve a player's position rating for some position is to train this position through the Individual Training focus and also play the player at this position

Btw... guys, I've added a new test into my thread dedicated to the training - https://community.sigames.com/topic/520077-training-and-development-testing-by-tff/?do=findComment&comment=12397085

16 minutes ago, GrandChasm said:

TFF new 442 please :( I know it wont be as good but please share thebest you have

@delaneytomlinson has been getting an amazing results with a tweak of Raptor V4 so you can ask him for a advice

I've spent months trying to get any decent result from 442 formation but no luck at all :(

The only a formation with 2 strikers that worked for me was wide diamond 4-4-2, you can take Annihilator and tweaked it into a wide diamond 4-4-2

Hi guys.

Thanks a lot TFF.

Mates what usually do you guys click in the opponent instructions????

There are guys that stay 1 minute or more before the games, in this menu and they win every games...

TFF i play with cerber v4 , what is your opinion also.  Thanks

unnamed.jpg

Edited by josejuliaoalmeida@gmail.com

Well after winning the title in my first season I have 107 million pounds to spend, with 650,000 pounds additional wage budget. This could either be an epic transfer window or epic disaster. Anyone using Cerber have suggestions/hidden gems etc.? Also @Totalfootballfan I've been playing Arne Maier as a CM, would he work better as a DM? I have to decide if I want a new CM or DM in this window.

Edited by danstam
Grammar

On 21/04/2020 at 16:18, Jonas91 said:

Raptor V4 - In Posession change from normal no Narrow!

use wingers with opposite foot ( Right on Left - Left  on Right) 

You're set! ;)

PS: I did try myself but seems that with underdogs they suffer too much with the huge space between the lines , since they dont have the technique and vision of top team players! Didnt try with a big team though!

• 79 posts
  • Team: FC Porto
  • Managing: Gondomar SC
  On 21/04/2020 at 15:53, adlyd90 said:

Will you share your tweak?

Raptor V4 - In Posession change from normal no Narrow!

Do you mean from Fairly wide to Fairly narrow?

21 minutes ago, danstam said:

Well after winning the title in my first season I have 107 million pounds to spend, with 650,000 pounds additional wage budget. This could either be an epic transfer window or epic disaster. Anyone using Cerber have suggestions/hidden gems etc.? Also @Totalfootballfan I've been playing Arne Maier as a CM, would he work better as a DM? I have to decide if I want a new CM or DM in this window.

If we take the 1st season then Arne Maier is a 130CA player and his CA is distributed better for the DM position

31 minutes ago, ilyes92300 said:

Cerber v4 or Anninholar ?

Cerber V4 for me. 4 seasons with Rangers and we are the biggest club in the world. Won the Champions League 2nd season and runners up in the 4th.

14 minutes ago, 8GoUrCuFf8 said:

Hi TFF,

A tactical question: if a player role has "low crossing" while collective instruction says "play out defense". Which instruction takes over ?

Many thanks!!

Hi mate,

Your question doesn't make sense to me because I don't know such PI as "low crossing", also, "Play Out Defense" is a TI and it doesn't have any connection with the crossing settings  

7 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

Your question doesn't make sense to me because I don't know such PI as "low crossing", also, "Play Out Defense" is a TI and it doesn't have any connection with the crossing settings  

Sorry i'm french and i didn't used the right words.

I would say: A tactical question: if a player role has "low crossing" while collective instruction says "more crossing". Which instruction takes over ?

Thank you