FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HeavyPunch said:

TFF, is it ok to change the individual training same as the tactic role after the players has fully developed? or it doesnt really matter. I wonder if they max out the role familiarity will increase the effectiveness. 

Mate, if you are talking about the familiarity that is shown at the screenshot below then I was able to reach about 90% fluidity of it when I train the suggested roles/duties at the OP and I think you'll get about 0.5% more effectiveness if it reaches 100%... if you ask me then would not pay soo much attention to it :)

roles-fam.png.fb3534c604021991d8c8bf912dbbd3a3.png

42 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, if you are talking about the familiarity that is shown at the screenshot below then I was able to reach about 90% fluidity of it when I train the suggested roles/duties at the OP and I think you'll get about 0.5% more effectiveness if it reaches 100%... if you ask me then would not pay soo much attention to it :)

roles-fam.png.fb3534c604021991d8c8bf912dbbd3a3.png

Mine showing this after maxing out of training as the OP. Only half of the positions show 90% and above. I guess is normal eh.
image.thumb.png.ffe538d62a5fd8eda1ae8998f592b99e.png

Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

It might be there's some issue with the skin you use

I have change back to the original skin, its still showing the same :(
But when i change the individual training as the tactic one, it shows improvement on the familiarity.

image.thumb.png.58afdc4ad4867fda451d02207fa294e4.png

16 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

I have change back to the original skin, its still showing the same :(
But when i change the individual training as the tactic one, it shows improvement on the familiarity.

image.thumb.png.58afdc4ad4867fda451d02207fa294e4.png

it's hard to say what the indicator means... could you check the detailed information for each player?

full-fam-lvl.thumb.png.4ecb6b59ec986b370ed22fffda3b2615.png

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

it's hard to say what the indicator means... could you check the detailed information for each players?

full-fam-lvl.thumb.png.4ecb6b59ec986b370ed22fffda3b2615.png

I have trained the players as the OP for several seasons, but it always cant max out the position/role/duty. Some max at 50%. 
image.thumb.png.74ea7f487a74afa196ba9e3e9266ab94.png

3 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

I have trained the players as the OP for several seasons, but it always cant max out the position/role/duty. Some max at 50%. 
image.thumb.png.74ea7f487a74afa196ba9e3e9266ab94.png

I see this player are training Complete Wing-Back (Attack) but he must train Complete Wing-Back (Support) … that's why he's got only "Competent" if you change it to Complete Wing-Back (Support) then he'll get "Accomplished" and if you change it to  Wing-Back (Support) then he'll get "Fluid" but if you ask me then I thin there's 0.5 % difference between "Accomplished" and "Fluid"

I see this player are training Complete Wing-Back (Attack) but he must train Complete Wing-Back (Support) … that's why he's got only "Competent" if you change it to Complete Wing-Back (Support) then he'll get "Accomplished" and if you change it to  Wing-Back (Support) then he'll get "Fluid" but if you ask me then I thin there's 0.5 % difference between "Accomplished" and "Fluid"

he was in Complete Wing-Back (Support) all the time, i changed it to test out the difference. But ok, i guess it is not important. thank you!

Edited by HeavyPunch
Left to write

9 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

he was in Complete Wing-Back (Support) all the time, i changed it to test out the difference. But ok, i guess it is not important. thank you!

That's weird.. but if you have any doubts then you can use the same roles/duties for the individual training focus... honestly, I've never tested it and I can't say what difference will be if a player has Competent/Accomplished/Fluid for Position/Role/Duty but I think it's extremely small something like 1-2%

That's weird.. but if you have any doubts then you can use the same roles/duties for the individual training focus... honestly, I've never tested it and I can't say what difference will be if a player has Competent/Accomplished/Fluid for Position/Role/Duty    

Yea its weird and it bothers me sometimes watching the bar stopped at 50% but i still follow the OP because of the attributes development. Thought of bringing that up to see if it's just me. I'm trying to changing it after they are fully developed and see the difference. Will post a screen shot and show the images of them maxing out at 90%. 

8 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

Yea its weird and it bothers me sometimes watching the bar stopped at 50% but i still follow the OP because of the attributes development.

If you train the same roles/duties as in the tactic instead those I suggested then there'll be minimal impact for the attributes development so you can train them if you want 

1 minute ago, MAECK said:

i still play an onlie game with my brother but am city for 2 season now. thinking he might be good in the long run

As the 1st season he's only about 120CA and it's a bit low for Man City but when he reaches at least 150CA then he'll do well as BBM, DLP and even Shadow Striker

5 minutes ago, garotospfc said:

It's frustrating! Every time, during the middle of the season (mainly December), my results drop dramatically. Does anyone know why this happens? @Totalfootballfan

Mate, let's say in December you play vs Liverpool vs Man City, vs Chelsea, vs Arsenal and vs Man Utd and in November you play vs Norwich, vs Brighton, vs Crystal Palace and vs Sheff Utd then in this case no need to be Nostradamus :) to predict that your result will be worse in December than in October because in October you face weaker team than in December. That's why in the second half of the season you might have very different result in the 1st half of the season, for example, in the 1st half of the season you might play vs stronger teams at home which gives you better chances to win them and in the 2nd half you might play vs stronger teams away which reduces your chances to win them. I don't find there's anything mystical in December :)

@Totalfootballfan

Have you gone to league season unbeaten yet in the top 5 leagues in Europe? Iv'e nearly done it twice but lost both times with 10 games left, it's something I want to achieve along with doing the quadruple, Super cup/league cup/league and Champions League which I have a chance to do currently.

Edit: Won three trophies, lost in the CL final for the third year in a row , second year in a row losing on penalties-_-

Edited by delaneytomlinson

9 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

If you train the same roles/duties as in the tactic instead those I suggested then there'll be minimal impact for the attributes development so you can train them if you want 

After changing the role training same as the tactic role. they look like this. Much better to look at :lol:
image.png.3fb92de61fb82983114ea1f495a72137.pngimage.thumb.png.29571381a7336822439bbe440ab64967.png

5 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

Have you gone to league season unbeaten yet in the top 5 leagues in Europe? Iv'e nearly done it twice but lost both times with 10 games left, it's something I want to achieve along with doing the quadruple, Super cup/league cup/league and Champions League which I have a chance to do currently.

Edit: Won three trophies, lost in the CL final for the third year in a row , second year in a row losing on penalties-_-

Mate, I haven't had a really long term save to build a monstrous team and achieve that yet :)

2 hours ago, Sezer1905 said:

@Totalfootballfan hi tff, I playy very good this cerber tactic in the league, but in the champions league, I can't play good against big teams? 

Do you have any suggestions for this situation?

Hey mate,

Let's say you play in some small European league when the best team in the league is just about 120CA and when you play in Champions League you play vs 160CA - 170CA teams, of course, in this case your result in Champions League against such teams which is much stronger than your team will worse than against teams in your league

1 hour ago, Simonmeds said:

How would your starting eleven with Manchester United look like?

Hi,

I would line up Man Utd this way:

mu-lineup.thumb.png.e6f5ef57eee12eda91cc34d279bceef2.png

24 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, I haven't had a really long term save to build a monstrous team and achieve that yet :)

Hey mate,

Let's say you play in some small European league when the best team in the league is just about 120CA and when you play in Champions League you play vs 160CA - 170CA teams, of course, in this case your result in Champions League against such teams which is much stronger than your team will worse than against teams in your league

Hi,

I would line up Man Utd this way:

mu-lineup.thumb.png.e6f5ef57eee12eda91cc34d279bceef2.png

No Maguire or Lindelof? :O

4 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

Well, do you have any tactical suggestions about this situation?

Can we resist if we follow the opposition instructions?

7 minutes ago, tzahy said:

hey tff,  will the training will be the same as cerber tactic? thanks mate

Hey mate,

If you ask about Individual Focus Training then I updated it for all the tactics

Bump

21 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

A NEW TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

ANNIHILATOR V1

FM20-Annihilator-V1-by-TFF.thumb.png.0a0adaf076b92395cd0c3e5c03785d2f.png

@Totalfootballfan

Do the attacking midfielders both have to be the more attack minded ones in the filters.

Or can we retrain CM's,

Also retrainng the Cerber V3 CM's for the DLP role if you get me.

Or which type of players would we need for each of the midfield roles mate?

Thanks for all your hard work, i never thought Cerber V3 could have been improved on lol! Good job my man!

Edited by martinobremnato1

19 minutes ago, martinobremnato1 said:

@Totalfootballfan

Do the attacking midfielders both have to be the more attack minded ones in the filters.

Or can we retrain CM's,

Also retrainng the Cerber V3 CM's for the DLP role if you get me.

Or which type of players would we need for each of the midfield roles mate?

Thanks for all your ahad work, i never thought Cerber V3 could have been improved on lol! Good job my man!

Hey mate,

For the AMCL/AMCR positions you need such players as Kevin De Bruyne, David Silva,  Georginio Wijnaldum, Paul Pogba… also such players as Roberto Firmino, Luis Suárez and Paulo Dybala would work fine too

For the DM position you need such players as Arturo Vidal, Sergio Busquets, Jordan Henderson, Fabinho, Ilkay Gündogan and Rodri