FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I play with Crusher and Slayer and i have to say I'm not disapointed at all ! I use those two cause I like playing with wingers.

I've finally finished my first season with AC Milan. I was only playing the Serie A and the "Coppa Italia" I won the Serie A with 96 goals scored and only 13 conceded. I started my season using the combo Punisher/Pyromancer until 3/4 of the season then switched to Crusher/Slayer.

- Andrea Belotti finished best striker with 35 goals in 35 games

-Gigio Donnarumma best goalkeeper

-Jack Bonaventura best midfielder

No big players bought

Thanks to TFF for the tremendous job done providing us with such awesome work ! I

471181113_Capturedecran2020-02-13a23_58_14.thumb.png.5cb1b2518e274c18874608b973fa0ed9.png

Capture d’écran 2020-02-13 à 23.58.18.png

Cerber works fantastic for me!!

but one problem is the low efficiency of scoring. IW takes too many shooting opportunities,while the forward has mush less.

Can't wait for an updated one :D, because I still love IW although they shoot like bullsh...

Played almost half a season as Juventus, going well so far. Won every game in the league, only game so far this season not won was a 1-1 at Spurs in the Champions League, should have won that one too.

This is mainly Cerber v1, but with Ashbringer v1 to kill off a game that's already won. Got to get Sami Khedira in there some times.

Juventus.png

Juventus.bmp

Edited by critch

Still think IW/IF gives more attack point.

@Totalfootballfan notice you change MRL/AMRL to Wing, do you currently find Wing can create more scoring chance?  but looks in the box there are not to many people to score.

so Wings cross and create assistant, or they also give a lot of score? Thx!

Edited by njXuanX

37 minutes ago, CleverLime said:

I have a problem with Bloodlust V3. I have a lot of shoots on target and off target, but rarely score something. Is this because of the ability of my players? I've played with a team from VNL.

I have the same problem, and play with a highest division team. With Bloodlust V1, which is a 442, I didn't have such a problems.

for me Ashbringer v1 / Cerber v1 is best. and i strongly suggest to all of you, even TFF is realising new tactic, don't change it if it works for you. there is no point to fix something that works well. if your team doesn't do well or you don't have players working well in specific tactic, then try another one. TFF does great job constantly iproving but it doesn't mean you must change your tactic because he made new one.

ANOTHER MASSIVE TACTIC UPDATE 

Guys, I've made another massive update of the OP and at moment the OP looks this way:

The best combo to play - Bloodlust V3 + Punisher V3:

Bloodlust V3 ( defensive tactic )

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.61cde905a02e648ff56a78d364afdf44.png

Punisher V3 ( attacking tactic )

FM20-ME2039-Punisher-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.7a548af046d048054e7c24bde15be1a8.png

As you might noticed for Bloodlust tactic you need wingers and for Punisher tactic you need Inverted Wingers and that sucks but later I'll explain that isn't that tragic.

Also, I'm still not 100% sure about Cerber tactic so I've decided to not remove it from the OP.

I was using the Destroyer and Conqueror tactics on my save game, via the Public Beta ME, but my laptop since broke down and had to go into be fixed (ended up having to wipe it).

Tried to upload my game to the Steam Cloud, but it hasn't worked so having to start again. My question is; will these still work on the Public Beta, or has that been updated with the standard ME update? If so, does anyone have links for them anymore?

19 minutes ago, glenjamin said:

Hey TFF, can you throw Ashbringer V2 back up? I'm not going to have the players to play the combo of Bloodlust V3 and Punisher V3, particularly with having to try and rotate between wingers and inverted wingers for each tactic. 

Hi mate,

All my tactics for FM20 can be found at the bottom of the OP under a spoiler, if you can't find something just tell me

12 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I think it makes sense to train your payers for one of those tactics that you will be using more frequently

I thought to use them in combo: start each race with the bloodlust v3 and at the end of the first half evaluate whether to switch to the punisher v3 or stay with the bloodlust. In this case, the wings that individual training do you recommend to put on?

13 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

I thought to use them in combo: start each race with the bloodlust v3 and at the end of the first half evaluate whether to switch to the punisher v3 or stay with the bloodlust. In this case, the wings that individual training do you recommend to put on?

in this case it make sense to train your players for Bloodlust tactic because it'll be your main tactic

20 minutes ago, Kolle69 said:

Hey TFF,

i know that you have better things to do, but could you post a video of bloodlust with PI‘s... 

thx in advance 

done

Bump :)

3 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

ANOTHER MASSIVE TACTIC UPDATE 

Guys, I've made another massive update of the OP and at moment the OP looks this way:

The best combo to play - Bloodlust V3 + Punisher V3:

Bloodlust V3 ( defensive tactic )

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.61cde905a02e648ff56a78d364afdf44.png

Punisher V3 ( attacking tactic )

FM20-ME2039-Punisher-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.7a548af046d048054e7c24bde15be1a8.png

As you might noticed for Bloodlust tactic you need wingers and for Punisher tactic you need Inverted Wingers and that sucks but later I'll explain that isn't that tragic.

Also, I'm still not 100% sure about Cerber tactic so I've decided to not remove it from the OP.

Hi TFF - First post on these forums... Viewed your work from afar for a goods while now.  Always impressed by the opening post detail and updates.  Hoping you can help me, just have a few questions:

1) - Just going to start using the new Bloodlust & Punisher combo, am I right in saying that Bloodlust LW need strong left foot and  & RW need strong right foot?  But then when switching to Punisher, its the other way around?

2) - Are corner takers still the same regardless of the tactics?

3) - Are the filters going to be updated to reflect these latest changes?

7 minutes ago, kinghenrik said:

1) - Just going to start using the new Bloodlust & Punisher combo, am I right in saying that Bloodlust LW need strong left foot and  & RW need strong right foot?  But then when switching to Punisher, its the other way around?

Hi mate,

My recommendations for the preferred foot rating can be found at the OP just under the download link for each tactic

10 minutes ago, kinghenrik said:

2) - Are corner takers still the same regardless of the tactics?

Yes, it's the same

10 minutes ago, kinghenrik said:

3) - Are the filters going to be updated to reflect these latest changes?

The filters should have all the position and if you can't find anything just tell me