FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Dersturmer said:

Tff 

Hey, do you think Raptor is suitable for away matches against big teams?

Hey mate,

Yes, it gives you great chances on success with any team in any situation… please notice that I'm not saying that it gives 100% chances to win… ;)  I'm saying it gives only the best possible chances to do that

WOW!

Man....TFF....i`m really happy you`re still alive and making stuff.
I thank you for your tactics before and for the new one.
I have just 1 day free, so i can finally play Football Manager again. :P

Wish you all the best and a awesome year 2020 for your and your 70+ familymembers... :lol:;);):p
No...really. Thank you and if you travel to Berlin/Germany in the future, let me know. I will spend you some nice Drinks and yummy Döner Kebabs.

Bye
a real fan/groupie ;-D

9 minutes ago, Nebuuu said:

WOW!

Man....TFF....i`m really happy you`re still alive and making stuff.
I thank you for your tactics before and for the new one.
I have just 1 day free, so i can finally play Football Manager again. :P

Bye
a real fan/groupie ;-D

Hey mate,

Thanks for kind words! 

9 minutes ago, Nebuuu said:

Wish you all the best and a awesome year 2020 for your and your 70+ familymembers... :lol:;);):p
No...really. Thank you and if you travel to Berlin/Germany in the future, let me know. I will spend you some nice Drinks and yummy Döner Kebabs.

Hehe… don't doubt it if there'll be such chance I'll let you know ;)

I also wish you all the best!

3 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

A NEW TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

RAPTOR V1

FM20-Raptor-V1-by-TFF.png

And about prefered foot, still the same as zeus?

What is your choice about this?

Thanks

Edited by rlemos

Ok, from now on all posts that are not related to the tactics will be hidden. 

I can understand that some users are angry or disappointed, but just try to move on. We will monitoring the thread but also the thread starter.

2 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

Thank for your kind words!

Bournemouth fits well 4-4-2 so you'll be overachieving with Raptor or Zeus... that's for sure

But do you think Raptor is better than Zeus? or are they very similar? :)

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I find they are very close to each other… at the moment it's hard for me to say which of them is better but I hope I'll figure out it in the future.

so if you say that raptor is more attacking than zeus, do you think that can possibly be better at home and zeus away?

11 minutes ago, rlemos said:

so if you say that raptor is more attacking than zeus, do you think that can possibly be better at home and zeus away?

Mate, I'd say that the thing is that during a match any AI team can go "attacking" or "defensive" depends on circumstances and that might happen in "home" match or "away" match so your main tactic should be "balanced" and I can say Raptor and Zeus both tactics are very balanced so they can be used for "home" or "away" matches as starting tactic but Raptor definitely is more attacking then Zeus.

14 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The only difference between Raptor and Zeus when it comes to Individual Training focus is Wing Back ( Support ) Individual Training focus for DL/DR positions and everything else is the same.

What about the dlp vs 2 cms for zus?

Thanks TFF for the awesome tactics! Just a quick question, are there any preferred moves for the strikers in Raptor? I’ve been using Zeus v5 (it’s amazing btw) and I find that a striker with “Likes to knock ball past opponent” and “Likes to round keeper” always scores plenty with the tactic.

P.S. It’s really great that you are ignoring people who are still bringing up the issue. I think we can all agree that without your tactics, we won’t be enjoying FM on this crappy ME as much! Keep up the good work and wishing you a happy new year!

So, i`ve played about 15-20 Matches with my Hertha BSC Squad (1st season) for testing and i have to say, for me, my team, Zeus V5 is way more better than Raptor V1. :p

I got so much good Chances per Match with Raptor, but there was a lack of Defence and my Strikers (who score alot with your Zeus Tactic) weren`t that  effective.
So in the end, as a middleclass, top10-Team (Hertha BSC) i got decent results but Zeus is better.
Maybe i will test Raptor in another Save, but atm i believe this tactic fits more for a Top5+ Team.

I will post Screenshots before i leave my home@the end of the season.

Greetings. :)

Hi - I have one question on this tactic (and it applies to others). As 442 seems to be making a comeback in FM20 how are people finding using AML/R in the MR/L slots given their “role ability” in those positions is not as “green” as if moved up to the AM slots on the wings? For example, Rashford, Salah, Sancho etc

similarly in the CM spots, people like Bruno fernandes, Pogba etc seem wasted (on paper) in those slots vs MEZ or AP - thoughts?

47 minutes ago, hihi1234567 said:

Thanks TFF for the awesome tactics! Just a quick question, are there any preferred moves for the strikers in Raptor? I’ve been using Zeus v5 (it’s amazing btw) and I find that a striker with “Likes to knock ball past opponent” and “Likes to round keeper” always scores plenty with the tactic.

P.S. It’s really great that you are ignoring people who are still bringing up the issue. I think we can all agree that without your tactics, we won’t be enjoying FM on this crappy ME as much! Keep up the good work and wishing you a happy new year!

Hey mate,

PPMs is what I'm going to look at the near future

I'll add more info about it later.

Happy new year you too, mate.

22 minutes ago, Nebuuu said:

So, i`ve played about 15-20 Matches with my Hertha BSC Squad (1st season) for testing and i have to say, for me, my team, Zeus V5 is way more better than Raptor V1. :p

I got so much good Chances per Match with Raptor, but there was a lack of Defence and my Strikers (who score alot with your Zeus Tactic) weren`t that  effective.
So in the end, as a middleclass, top10-Team (Hertha BSC) i got decent results but Zeus is better.
Maybe i will test Raptor in another Save, but atm i believe this tactic fits more for a Top5+ Team.

I will post Screenshots before i leave my home@the end of the season.

Greetings. :)

I can say that I tested Raptor less than Zeus but there are some things in Raptor which I like and I'm going to develop this tactic further 

15 minutes ago, Lloydey1 said:

Hi - I have one question on this tactic (and it applies to others). As 442 seems to be making a comeback in FM20 how are people finding using AML/R in the MR/L slots given their “role ability” in those positions is not as “green” as if moved up to the AM slots on the wings? For example, Rashford, Salah, Sancho etc

similarly in the CM spots, people like Bruno fernandes, Pogba etc seem wasted (on paper) in those slots vs MEZ or AP - thoughts?

Mate, I suggest that you ignoring "Role Rating" because it's more "cosmetic" thing... it's based on your assistant manager opinion and other factors which could be far away from reality  

5 minutes ago, tripoligate4 said:

in my opinion raptor is one of ur weakest tactic  since i know u mate  (the only positive is that has very very big chance creation rate )

Im actually finding it to be the most effective except for big losses against big teams away from homes. 

It is creating a massive amount of clear cut chances. (Of course the ME is ruining i.e 10 CCC for 1 goal happening regularly)

34 minutes ago, tripoligate4 said:

in my opinion raptor is one of ur weakest tactic  since i know u mate  (the only positive is that has very very big chance creation rate )

So I guess it's the fault of the ME, not of the tactics itself. Also he wrote down that he will update Raptor soon, which hopefully meant it'll be even stronger.

OMG....I wasn`t@home the last 10+ days and didn`t played alot FM before...
..so i`ve tested the new tactic, wondered what is wrong.
Just wanted to finish my 1st season with Hertha BSC, Bundesliga...the last 4-5 matches + german cup.

Switched back to Zeus, because i didn`t got a good feeling for Raptor.
And...DAMN!...read the forum, the ME bugs...i wasn`t dreaming...the 1on1, the through passes etc.
It`s a real knockdown and i struggled to success for the last season matches. :lol:

Happy draw vs Bayern, who are fighting for the league title, too.
0-3 loss vs Frankfurt, away and a lucky Cup-Final win vs Leipzig.

But it didn`t felt right somehow..there was always a "luck"-feeling in these matches.
I mean...the results before the last patch were too high and too easy to get. No discuss.
But with these ME Bugs atm, it`s a step backwards for the FM, i believe.
The ME needs to get balanced. Not as easy as before and that bugged/crazy as now.

Whatever...now the party time starts and i hope for a ME Patch, asap.

Happy New Year@all :)

20191231115955_1.jpg

20191231120009_1.jpg

38 minutes ago, Rasmus12 said:

here are my first matches played with, Raptor and Zeus. for home matches I've used Raptor and away Zeus :) 

Lost to Watford, on penalties. But should have won if we had scored on some of our 1v1. 

Skærmbillede 2019-12-31 kl. 15.44.28.png

Повышение квалификации?