Well, back to FMT I go

18 hours ago, Lashley said:

Has a patch changed things? I'm having to click advance as many times as FM regular now :(

I'm finding it alot more enjoyable, seen some cracking goals after the new patch on FMT.  Last night i had a diving header from Sean Maguire from good wing play ... never seen a goal like it before.

10 hours ago, Nessaja Wolf said:

I'm finding it alot more enjoyable, seen some cracking goals after the new patch on FMT.  Last night i had a diving header from Sean Maguire from good wing play ... never seen a goal like it before.

Oh yeah, I still love FMT, but I have longer processing breaks enabled but it still has me pressing continue more than usual

I almost went to full fat FM because of the ugly purple skin being the only skin available... It prevented me from really enjoying the game.... didn't know that a skin could have such an impact.

But than this guy came around and offered the beautiful light & dark skins for FMT, really enjoying it again now:

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

This thread sums up exactly why FMT needs to revert back to the name FM Classic. I really hope some of the senior staff who work on this version of the game read these posts.

It's becoming criminally overlooked imho - partly due to an elitist element which is derived from its title, to misconceptions around a differing ME and difficulty levels. 

On 27/02/2020 at 09:24, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I almost went to full fat FM because of the ugly purple skin being the only skin available... It prevented me from really enjoying the game.... didn't know that a skin could have such an impact.

But than this guy came around and offered the beautiful light & dark skins for FMT, really enjoying it again now:

Yeah same, I actually stopped playing because I just couldn't stand the purple, don't like that look at all, being able to use my own background pic makes it so much better on the eye.

I used to be a heavy CM/FMer back to my school days 15-ish years ago, but lost my passion since the full FM becomes more complicated (or more realistic) for a middle-aged man to handle. Love playing FMT as most of those tidious stuff are streamlined or even taken out, so can kill time lightly without giving away my work, family and social needs. The only thing that would like to have for FMT is a pre-editor and able to use DDTs so PC users can modify the database.