FM 20 - KAMIKAZE Tactic (only for brave)

If you do not have a strong heart it is best to skip this tactic. It is not for you :stop:.

My football philosophy is simple the best defense is attack. I love attacking football and I always in FM play with attacking tactic and my favorite is 433. It is risk and always on the verge on fouls and possibly red card, but I love it. I cannot guarantee you that you will win titles or end the season without losing, but I can guarantee you that you will play entertaining football.

Let's start...

I always split pitch on two sides Left and Right. Players on the Left side (in this case DCL, WBL, MCL and AFL) their stronger leg must be left and for the other side (DCR, WBR, MCR and AFR) their stronger leg must be right. Also, players on the left and right must play the same role position. You must be wondering why? Because I love symmetry and hate asymmetry...simply :D . The other three central players in tactics (GK, MC and F9) can be left or right or different role position. 

podjela.thumb.jpg.e11aa8800255b68ad484fe1df5893323.jpg

p2.thumb.jpg.bff8968a7134f0c95d4866b0fa10a6a2.jpg

t.thumb.jpg.14a1f4b68fd4fef89fbcf4e3e0602e97.jpg

p.thumb.jpg.4822739dad22d45fc0350fd5cb1a6d7c.jpg

GK - defend

I prefer my goalkeeper to play simply. The less contact he has with the ball, the better for him. I don't like SK and my goalkeeper is always GK defend.

Example: Oliver Kahn (in my opinion the best GK that has played this game).

gk.thumb.jpg.87dd3e330710829593f156b0c59a44a1.jpg

CD - defend

Tall, strong and powerful. Simple pass to the nearest player and not think too much.

Example: Nemanja Vidic or Tony Adams

cd.thumb.jpg.d7e0b11c3939d4d88e79eb87f6d2bed5.jpg

WB - attack

One of the most important positions on the team. They must be good in defend and attack position and always play along the line.

Example: Andrew Robertson or Trent Alexander-Arnold

wb.thumb.jpg.a697e5534a20be330aecb46f89a2c0a7.jpg

DLP - defend

Link between defense and midfielders and also very important player in this system.

Example: Fernandinho or Sergio Busquets

dlp.thumb.jpg.e09c881a4700d6c7ea8273098e1c2550.jpg

BBM - support

My favorite position on the team and my midfielders are always playing as BBM. They run up and down constantly.

Example: Roy Keane or N'Golo Kanté

bbm.thumb.jpg.3d9e024495462ebcca3bddea74c6d7c9.jpg

F9 - support

Little danger behind the two main strikers. It's not classic ST and it's not AMC either, it's something in between.

Example: Roberto Firmino

f9.thumb.jpg.b376ce1eb5e5012691606d28e8ad2ade.jpg

AF - attack

Attacker who is like a tank and destroys everything in front of him. He has a license to kill.

Example: Thierry Henry or Ruud van Nistelrooy

af.thumb.jpg.6cb1617bafd5d65c7bc49895e39d2aac.jpg

This is the end...

You can see my results with this tactic on my career here https://community.sigames.com/topic/504842-fm-20-escape-from-balkan/  but be careful, I warned you...

Zdenek Zeman was a coach that always preferred to attack and didn't really care much for the results as long as there was goals being scored. 

“A 0-0 is boring,” he once proffered. “It’s better to lose 5-4, at least it gives you some excitement.”

There is a really good article written about him which you might enjoy since you share the same philosophy as him: attack at all cost. https://thesefootballtimes.co/2018/12/10/zemanlandia-the-truth-behind-the-cult/

9 hours ago, Fribbe said:

Zdenek Zeman was a coach that always preferred to attack and didn't really care much for the results as long as there was goals being scored. 

“A 0-0 is boring,” he once proffered. “It’s better to lose 5-4, at least it gives you some excitement.”

There is a really good article written about him which you might enjoy since you share the same philosophy as him: attack at all cost. https://thesefootballtimes.co/2018/12/10/zemanlandia-the-truth-behind-the-cult/

Thank you Fribbe, I totally forgot about this man and 100% I agree with his philosophy.

On 27/12/2019 at 22:11, Rasmus12 said:

Great tactic Kami!, do you play all the matches yourself or are you using IR? :) 

- And are you change things, in the match? 

I play all the matches and during the match I don't change anything except the players.

P.S.

I have made a new tactic and soon I will start the new season and if it proves good I will post it here...

On 31/12/2019 at 00:01, wjdgns8612 said:

욱일기 카미카제 쪽바리들은 쪽팔리지도 않나 

Not sure what wjdgns means - translates roughly to

Isn't the kamikaze buckwheat buckwheat a breeze?

On 30/12/2019 at 19:13, Kami Kamikazich said:

I play all the matches and during the match I don't change anything except the players.

P.S.

I have made a new tactic and soon I will start the new season and if it proves good I will post it here...

How did the new tactic go?

• 3 months later...