FM18 with FM20 database?

Hi all,

I'm a bit fed up with this year's FM, and wasn't a fan of the last one. The most recent version I enjoyed the most was FM18 - does anyone know of any sites/ways that I could have the FM20 database in FM18, similar to how sortitoutsi do a data update?

Edited by rdtactics
clarification

I have tried to find an updated database for FM18 and / or FM17 myself, but there are impossible to come by. As @Spurs08 said, it involves a lot of work and nobody is crazy enough to do it :) Personally, I play FM18 regardless of the out-of-date database, because the game overall (especially the ME) is so very much superior to these 2 jokers (FM19 and FM20). @rdtactics stay strong brother, once enough people complain about the non-sense going on in the ME, SI will actually take notice and eventually give us a proper, complete and fun ME. Last year was just as bad, but very few of us complained, so this year was always going to be even worse. The difference is, now more people are seeing the ridiculousness going on the pitch and are raising their concerns. One day ... one day ... we will get what we paid for.

Same thought. Would be happy enough if we can have a database update to work on fm19 though. Just can’t stand with the new ME. Don’t know when we’ll get a reasonable ME update, maybe in Feb or Mar after winter transfer?

On 10/12/2019 at 22:38, rdtactics said:

Closest thing I’ve found is a custom db on the steam workshop that updates all the transfers and attributes for the 19-20 season However, it does not have any new players e.g. Haaland

Haaland is already in FM18.