[FM20] MRT90's Brazilian Real Football Pyramid

Excellent work yet again! 

Just a couple of questions.. All the teams that are not in any state championship at the start of the save.. Will they be able to qualify for one at any point or not? 

Also, will you correct the colours for the teams? (for example, Radium de Mococa use green and red but when you use them the menus are red and white) 

This is just aesthetical! 

Great work, again! 

Em 10/12/2019 em 13:48, zanchin disse:

Excellent work yet again! 

Just a couple of questions.. All the teams that are not in any state championship at the start of the save.. Will they be able to qualify for one at any point or not? 

Also, will you correct the colours for the teams? (for example, Radium de Mococa use green and red but when you use them the menus are red and white) 

This is just aesthetical! 

Great work, again! 

Currently, without the state lower divisions, promotion to a state championship is based on reputation. About the clubs colors, you can download files that fix this in FM Scout, Sortitoutsi, etc

7 ore fa, Mrt90 ha scritto:

Currently, without the state lower divisions, promotion to a state championship is based on reputation. About the clubs colors, you can download files that fix this in FM Scout, Sortitoutsi, etc

Oh will that work for lower league clubs as well? I'll try and download it again then! Thank you very much! 

3 hours ago, Mrt90 said:

More than 1k subscriptions in one month and not a single penny donated.

There's a moment in life that you just can't do things for free.

It was a good run.

Mrt90 retires.

So when you release a next file, should I put pay for download in the title? :rolleyes:

AI sincerely don't understand.. It's sad, you were a great editor and you made many people enjoy the game much more with your work 

But nobody forced you to do it :/ 

It's a real shame, best of luck with everything else you do! 

• 5 weeks later...
  • KUBI locked this topic
  • KUBI unlocked this topic

Due to coronavirus, I've got some time to finish the file and reuploaded it on Steam. Got impacted by Covid-19 as well, so please donate if you enjoyed this project.

Edited by Mrt90

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2020 at 12:26, Mrt90 said:

Due to coronavirus, I've got some time to finish the file and reuploaded it on Steam. Got impacted by Covid-19 as well, so please donate if you enjoyed this project.

How can I donate?

This update is amazing and I've been playing a career with Aimoré (no division club) team for a while now.
Aimoré is going to play the Libertadores for the first time this year. Got a few guys during this journey, like Tardelli, Alexis Sanchez, Paulinho, Geromel and Paolo Guerrero. Quite fun.

Really good job mate. Thank you very much it.
The only pain point I had is that some players from no division clubs have high wages at the beginning of the save, like someone from Portuguesa that receives +40k a month.
Besides that, it went flawlessly.

4 horas atrás, Hess disse:

How can I donate?

This update is amazing and I've been playing a career with Aimoré (no division club) team for a while now.
Aimoré is going to play the Libertadores for the first time this year. Got a few guys during this journey, like Tardelli, Alexis Sanchez, Paulinho, Geromel and Paolo Guerrero. Quite fun.

Really good job mate. Thank you very much it.
The only pain point I had is that some players from no division clubs have high wages at the beginning of the save, like someone from Portuguesa that receives +40k a month.
Besides that, it went flawlessly.

Glad you're having fun, Hess.

You may donate via PayPal through the link in the first post of this thread. It would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get my head around how relegation and promotion from the Serie D works in your file. I understand that in real life it's made up of teams performing well in the state championships and it's basically a new set of 68 teams a year. This is impossible to recreate in the editor, so I'm trying to see how you solved it. I've had a save with 31 relegations from the Serie D. It doesn't really add up with the amount of states and the Distrito Federal.

I've really loved your Brazilian league updates over the years, so I'll be sure to make a donation.

Actually, upon researching a little bit more, I think the file does actually follow real life rules. It's just that if you do well in the state leagues in, say, 2019, you'll reach the Série D in 2020 using this file. I'm trying to understand whether in real life, you'll actually play in the Série D of the very same season (as leagues don't start until state leagues are done).

• 2 months later...
On 17/05/2020 at 06:10, Timetxu said:

Actually, upon researching a little bit more, I think the file does actually follow real life rules. It's just that if you do well in the state leagues in, say, 2019, you'll reach the Série D in 2020 using this file. I'm trying to understand whether in real life, you'll actually play in the Série D of the very same season (as leagues don't start until state leagues are done).

it's exactly how it works. in real life, the 2020 Série D used the 2019 state leagues results to decide the participant teams.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm trying to create a club in pre-game editor and add it to Carioca Serie C, but can't seem to succeed. So the club is created, I load and merge this mod as editor data, the competition I want to add my club to (Carioca Serie C) is empty - no teams. Ok, I added it but upon saving I get a warning that the competitions have not been tested.. Don't know how to proceed further :(

Tried to load a dummy save with this mod (without my team), on team selection screen I can only choose teams from Serie A to D, but how do I actually select a club from lower-state divisions? Is it even possible? Thanks!

Thanks! I've got one more question, let's assume I want to manage São Cristóvão in Campeonato Carioca Serie C.

Championship league looks like this

image.thumb.png.cc61db0558c84ae41821cead54ff598d.png

If I create a new manager and go to team selection, divisions lower than Serie D where I'd assume the state championships should be is disabled:

image.thumb.png.922546deccb6328385eb26bc81870011.png

If I go directly to São Cristóvão there is no option to take control:

image.thumb.png.649eaa46949212105760305f4cb88117.png

So, how do I actually select a team that is not in national divisions (Series A-D)?

Go to the Club page and there logically you can take it. Segondary divisions are separated from the classic divisions.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see the last part of your post... I don't have a computer at the moment so I can't look at it. I'm sorry, I can't look at it right now.

Edited by Samuel77

@Samuel77 thanks mate, appreciate your effort to help. I've been messing around with the file in editor, and saw one thing that Clubes sem divisao is marked as Inactive competition, so I changed that to the Other domestic competition and launched new save, was able to pick a club from non-division.

The other thing I found out is that upon file save (as I made changes) I was asked to verify competition rules, and test failed. I loaded pure mrt90 file without any of my changes, tried to test the rules and this is what I get:

verifying Serie D

image.thumb.png.b76ce330d6b7d78bd8f91fbe4d122045.png

verifying Serie B

image.thumb.png.7e0a6d3a59ef49aedf2747e00270a7d1.png

Serie A, C and Clubes sem Divisao verified successfully

image.thumb.png.c2f83b2b037a4c5b889f3d69b8a56963.png

I'm not sure if this is ok?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...