Kits and League Standings

First issue is minor, just that some home/away kit combos wouldn’t happen in real life,

Second is is in the Leasing Trophy Cup. In the match, at the final whistle  the final league standings showed me as second on goal difference. When exiting the match I was knocked out, despite better goal difference, goals scored and result against the team in second. It appears to have defaulted to alphabetical order (unless I’ve missed something)

Thank you. 

B56D66DE-CE5D-4E57-8343-78FF333ED622.png

30D0C823-8180-43ED-8925-1E4EB8412EA4.png

16 hours ago, VeloDavid19 said:

First issue is minor, just that some home/away kit combos wouldn’t happen in real life,

Second is is in the Leasing Trophy Cup. In the match, at the final whistle  the final league standings showed me as second on goal difference. When exiting the match I was knocked out, despite better goal difference, goals scored and result against the team in second. It appears to have defaulted to alphabetical order (unless I’ve missed something)

Thank you. 

B56D66DE-CE5D-4E57-8343-78FF333ED622.png

30D0C823-8180-43ED-8925-1E4EB8412EA4.png

I know the answer to the league table standings. In this particular tournament drawn games go straight to penalties, and if you win on penalties you get an extra point, so therefore 2 points and the opposition 1 point. So at the end of your game, - I assume the games were at the same time, - you would have been 2nd until Cambridge had their penalty shoot-out, won it, and achieved an extra point putting them above you overall. That's why Wolves have 3 points as they won 1 shootout (2 points), and lost 1 shootout (1 point). Hope that helps!

5 hours ago, CheaperLager said:

I know the answer to the league table standings. In this particular tournament drawn games go straight to penalties, and if you win on penalties you get an extra point, so therefore 2 points and the opposition 1 point. So at the end of your game, - I assume the games were at the same time, - you would have been 2nd until Cambridge had their penalty shoot-out, won it, and achieved an extra point putting them above you overall. That's why Wolves have 3 points as they won 1 shootout (2 points), and lost 1 shootout (1 point). Hope that helps!

Ah yes, I feel rather silly to have missed that!