Uninstall Downloaded Packs

Hi - sorry if I shouldn't really be posting this here but the internet has offered little help.

I downloaded a logo and face pack for FM20, same as I do every year as I feel it enhances the experience a little bit more.

However, this one seems to have slowed my game down a bit. Is there a way to uninstall the packs I downloaded?

Tried deleting the folder, resetting default settings on the interface tab and resetting the skins but they're still there.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, jordmarley said:

@FrazT

Followed the instructions on the FAQ thread about deleting preferences - just opened up FM20 and I've now lost my save despite the fact the thread said it wouldn't affect it at all.

The save file is separate from the preferences file, so unless you've actually deleted the save file, it should still be there. It may just be that you have to find the folder it's in when you go on the load save screen.

2 hours ago, jordmarley said:

@FrazT

Followed the instructions on the FAQ thread about deleting preferences - just opened up FM20 and I've now lost my save despite the fact the thread said it wouldn't affect it at all.

The save folder is not affected in any way by clearing the preferences and cannot be deleted without direct user input.  At the load game screen, just browse through the computer

19 minutes ago, FrazT said:

The save folder is not affected in any way by clearing the preferences and cannot be deleted without direct user input.  At the load game screen, just browse through the computer

Thanks - where would I find it in the computer when loading it up?

You need to load FM first and when you reach the first screen, you will see the option to either load last game or load game.  Select load game and then you will be asked to browse through the computer till you can find it.  You should also have a save called last save overwrite backup in your games folder which you can also load.

7 minutes ago, FrazT said:

You need to load FM first and when you reach the first screen, you will see the option to either load last game or load game.  Select load game and then you will be asked to browse through the computer till you can find it.  You should also have a save called last save overwrite backup in your games folder which you can also load.

I selected load game and browsed through, for some reason in-game it says my documents folder is empty but when I look through the folder in my File Explorer, I can get to the games folder - although there only seems to be an XML document in there titled "config". Sounds to me like the save has been lost?

If there is nothing at all in the games folder, then that save has been lost, but it hasnt been touched by deleting the preferences and cache folders.  This can only be done by the user and needs a confirmation as well.