Opening Advanced Rules Unverified File in FM2020

Wazakii

Hey,

in previous years it was possible to open a file in-game even though it was not verified by the pre-game editor, however this year I can't open the file as FM says it is not verified and therefore doesn't load the file. Does anyone know how to pass around this and let it work in game so that I can test it there?

(I keep having the issue of promoted and relegated teams not matching up error, however the file worked fine in FM19 and I think it will also work in FM20. I have created a whole system with 30000 changes, so the editor never lets me verify it even though it works in game for years)

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Wazakii:

Hey,

in previous years it was possible to open a file in-game even though it was not verified by the pre-game editor, however this year I can't open the file as FM says it is not verified and therefore doesn't load the file. Does anyone know how to pass around this and let it work in game so that I can test it there?

(I keep having the issue of promoted and relegated teams not matching up error, however the file worked fine in FM19 and I think it will also work in FM20. I have created a whole system with 30000 changes, so the editor never lets me verify it even though it works in game for years)

Save it and export it as xml, this will be loaded by the game.

• 2 months later...

Have you clicked the Rules tab at the top left and clicked convert to advanced rules? Once you do that then click test rules a couple of rows lower and click the league relevant. I have struggle the last hour and just figured it out and now the game loads in FM20, I couldn’t be happier right now!!! 

image.jpg

Edited by JoePalestine
Adding photo