[WIP] [FM20] England down to Level 11

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!!

Can I be incredibly anal?

In the West Midlands Regional League Division 2, Ludlow Town should actually be Ludlow, and the stadium is called Ludlow Football Stadium. The colour blue should be red instead.

I know it's at the bottom of your priorities, but if you could make the change, I'd be really grateful!

On 05/12/2019 at 14:40, Malicious Penguin said:

YES!!!!

In the West Midlands Regional League Division 2, Ludlow Town should actually be Ludlow, and the stadium is called Ludlow Football Stadium. The colour blue should be red instead.

I know it's at the bottom of your priorities, but if you could make the change, I'd be really grateful!

The West midlands League Division 2 will not actually be in the database because that League is at Level 12 and this database only goes down to Level 11.

Update:

All League's created.

All clubs now put into divisions.

Things to do

Cities & co ordinates to do for cities & stadiums at Level 11.

Awards to create.

all league rules to do, promotions/relegations. playoffs. Next seasons league structure to do if i can do it.

minimum stadium capacities to be added for lower leagues

Lower league cups to be created & added.

FA Cup/Trophy/Vase to include all prelimininary & qualifying rounds.

Maximum wage to be added in at Level 7-10.

Here are a few images of how it is looking so far.

Ivan.thumb.JPG.e228dbdebc5cc1b54137ca5af00b506c.JPGIvan1.thumb.JPG.64f65d66061d2d381798327f42b5dde0.JPGIvan2.thumb.JPG.46bed2d229f0d3e6d0b21a00234d5b38.JPGIvan3.thumb.JPG.87da5fd3d46520dcd593592d4d19303b.JPGIvan4.thumb.JPG.7e52e6f5059c48ca4b223881faf3ae18.JPGIvan5.thumb.JPG.7a32b4b5e07aabf5488771fbacc7d0f1.JPGIvan6.thumb.JPG.b2c90bcf5485b7fe9f66099fb66ded64.JPGIvan7.thumb.JPG.a64f4d68bc466c2bd464539a20801014.JPGIvan8.thumb.JPG.9aa0fed781597fdd745392260d52ce86.JPGIvan9.thumb.JPG.7ccbe099c34b92e14a3fbcef064a7e58.JPG

Bury AFC have applied to join the north west counties league from next season and could be added into this database for season 2020-21.

Capture.thumb.JPG.9d72cda36a997e2744095258cb3507f1.JPG

FC Isle of Man have also applied to join the north west counties league from next season and could also be added into this database for season 2020-21.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.6316b8697bfc2174bdc4737a1e390afc.JPG

Edited by lionel messi

I've read, I think on the BBC website late last week, that while Bury AFC have indeed applied for membership of the North West Counties League, if Bury FC survive and are admitted into the National League, then the Bury AFC application will be withdrawn.

46 minutes ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

I've read, I think on the BBC website late last week, that while Bury AFC have indeed applied for membership of the North West Counties League, if Bury FC survive and are admitted into the National League, then the Bury AFC application will be withdrawn.

what does the A in AFC stand for?

13 hours ago, Scotty Walds said:

Association*

Some clubs with AFC in their name are due to mergers, and AFC stands for "Amalgamated Football Club".

Or if they’re run by the fans like AFC Wimbledon are, it can stand for A Fan’s Club.

The FC in FC United of Manchester can stand for Fan’s Club. 

But then the AFC in AFC Bournemouth stands for Athletic Football Club.

On 05/12/2019 at 19:40, Malicious Penguin said:

YES!!!!

The stadium is already in the current game database under the old name of The Burway

On 23/12/2019 at 23:25, Nobby_McDonald said:

How likely is it that Bury FC will be in the national league next season because i will be starting to do the rules for the database in about 2 weeks time.

I think it would make it alot more easier to do the database if they were in the national league next season due to the knock on effect through the leagues due to them being expelled from league 1.

14 hours ago, ratio1618 said:

https://www.nwcfl.com/news-articles.php?id=7851

Sup dude hope its all going well. This was announced today for step 7 promotion criteria, will help once you get too adding in rules for next years expansion.

I have got a system in place as how i am going to do it.

I dont think you can actually apply for promotion on the editor, i can put the ground grading requirements in though.

On 31/12/2019 at 14:28, lionel messi said:

How likely is it that Bury FC will be in the national league next season because i will be starting to do the rules for the database in about 2 weeks time.

I think it would make it alot more easier to do the database if they were in the national league next season due to the knock on effect through the leagues due to them being expelled from league 1.

It's highly unlikely that they'll be accepted at that level. The criteria the National League set regarding financial commitments and stadium is really strict, far more so than the league. I can't see any Bury team having everything in place in time. 

4 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

How mcuh fun is it to add all the teams at the right rounds?

What do you mean?

My file contains all the teams from Levels 9-11 (reserve teams are not allowed)

My extended FA Cup contains teams down to Level 10 (again reserve teams are not allowed) about half the teams from Level 10 are included.

FA Trophy is like it is in real.

I have no idea fella. Sorry I can't be of any help!

Bury are more likely to be in the North West Counties Division One North next season than the National League.

It’s looking likely there will be three relegations from the National League Premier Division, with the fourth bottom team getting a reprieve.

As the North and South divisions are increasing to 24 teams from 22, they may promote an additional team from a Step 3 division, probably on a PPG basis.

And then they will reprieve a team from that Step 3 division to keep the numbers up.

Everything below Step 3 should stay the same apart from Step 7 no longer part of the National League System as they move to local county feeder leagues.

5 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

Bury are more likely to be in the North West Counties Division One North next season than the National League.

It’s looking likely there will be three relegations from the National League Premier Division, with the fourth bottom team getting a reprieve.

As the North and South divisions are increasing to 24 teams from 22, they may promote an additional team from a Step 3 division, probably on a PPG basis.

And then they will reprieve a team from that Step 3 division to keep the numbers up.

Everything below Step 3 should stay the same apart from Step 7 no longer part of the National League System as they move to local county feeder leagues.

Where is this info comgin from.

37 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

Gotcha, thing with Bury is that there is already a Bury based team in the pyramid. Why cant that team just be taken over by the former group?

Which Bury team? Do you mean the one that was in League One?

I know there’s a Bury Town in the Isthmian League but they’re not connected to former league side Bury as they’re in Suffolk.