number of teams in Sky Bet league two (24) doesn't match up with number of teams in the real fixtures (8)

TheGame32

Good day to all you awesome people,

I have a weird issue. As I like to do, I created my own team (with stadium, custom players, staff, etc) and swapped it out with Crewe Alexandra. And all is fine. But then when I go into the advanced rules, I get the errror below. Even without making one change to the advanced rules, I get this:

nv5SJCl.jpg

I googled this error, and found only one post (that linked to here: 

And I am unable to find the solution elsewhere. Does one know how I can sort this issue and make some rule-changes, please? But when I swap my created team out and Crewe back, it does work. I know I am missing something, somewhere (and probably quite obvious), but I can't seem to locate. So, I humbly ask you people for help.

Thank you all in advance. :)

I've been messing around with some A-League stuff and had the same issue, not sure how it works in game but I got past the verification.

Find the league fixtures for section and 2019 and then tick the "randomize fixtures after first year"

Worked for me.

fixture fix.png

Edited by SeedyKiwi
adjusted Image

• 1 month later...
On 06/12/2019 at 19:31, SeedyKiwi said:

I've been messing around with some A-League stuff and had the same issue, not sure how it works in game but I got past the verification.

Find the league fixtures for section and 2019 and then tick the "randomize fixtures after first year"

Worked for me.

fixture fix.png

I've got the same issue as original post and this option doesn't appear for me. 

When i've managed to merge the rest of the changes with data editor it runs fine - but removes the Carabao Cup Entirely - just not scheduled. Can anyone explain where and what the issue is creating it to fix? 

• 5 months later...

Apologies to necro this, but just had the same problem this morning. Haven't really used the board much before, but in addition to giglet13's post above - this will still use real fixtures for the first season. In his screenshot, if you click on the item above in the list (League fixtures) and remove any existing fixture list, it should get around this problem.

• 8 months later...

Hey, i recently tried to make the Scottish 4 leagues bigger (Premiership 12-18... Champ 10-14... L1 10-14... L2  10-14) I keep getting "ERROR IN NATIONS RULE" (Number of teams in Scottish Premiership (12) doesn't match up with teams in the real fixtures (7).) who do i fix?????? 

Thanks.

• 2 years later...