(3D) Match Engine caps at 60 FPS (56) issue

Hello folks.
I was having a lot of issues with the ME since the beta but after lot of patches finally the game is having stuttering no more; thing is it's capping at 56 FPS right now and I am on a 240hz monitor, it feels bad as ****.

Running a 1080 Ti Waterforce and an i7 8700k, FM 2019 was running at 150 FPS+ (still bad cause an engine like this should reach 500+ fps with this card, lol), is there any idea to how fix this?
I've tried removing G-sync and didn't help. Tried to force V-sync out through the NCP (Nvidia Control Panel) and didn't work as well. 
I am running out of ideas, the only thing I didn't try yet is to run the game without Windows 10 Fullscreen Optimization but I feel like I'm gonna get crashes if I keep alt-tabbing in this scenario.

Edited by Gameun

UPDATE!
Just wanted to report, with the latest patch 20.2.0, the issues have been addressed. Game is now running at 165fps on my 165hz monitor and 240fps on a 240hz one.
Average performances in Ultra Settings with a 1080 Ti and 8700k: in between 150 and 165 (capped) frames on a  qHD resolution (1440p) 16:9.

Back to the smoothness. Gg