This tactic and lineup cannot be stopped

I haven't lost yet in 2nd season and conceded only 1 goal so far.  Half way through.  Liverpool destroyed, Man City destroyed, Arsenal destroyed and I beat Barcelona 5-1 in the Super Cup.  And I beat Bayern Munich in the preseason lol.  Not sure why my staff scheduled to play them during preseason but they started all their normal players.

best11.PNG

gegenpress1.PNG

THIS GUY IS A FREAKING MONSTER.

Haland.PNG

Edited by extremeskins04

Are you not seeing your opponents get a lot of chances on the counter-attack? You've only got your centre-backs staying deep, your fullbacks and midfielders are all playing very aggressive roles.

1 minute ago, Sophos said:

Are you not seeing your opponents get a lot of chances on the counter-attack? You've only got your centre-backs staying deep, your fullbacks and midfielders are all playing very aggressive roles.

Yea they counter attack, but the wingbacks are pretty fast that they always get back and cover enough.  It's worked so far.  Liverpool and Man City tried to heavily counter me but it didn't work.  

Looks great! I've had a lot of success in my first season with United using a custom 4-1-4-1 DM tactic, but I want to incorporate a CAM with players like Gomes and Mejbri coming through the ranks. I've tried a 4-2-3-1 of my own creation against lower opposition and seem to barely scrape by with small leads. I'll give this one a shot and see what happens. 

7 hours ago, Indrid Cold said:

Looks great! I've had a lot of success in my first season with United using a custom 4-1-4-1 DM tactic, but I want to incorporate a CAM with players like Gomes and Mejbri coming through the ranks. I've tried a 4-2-3-1 of my own creation against lower opposition and seem to barely scrape by with small leads. I'll give this one a shot and see what happens. 

Yea I ended up getting Real Madrid in the Champions League Group Stage, and I've beat them twice.   Also beat Barcelona as well.  I'm currently 13-0-0 in my EPL season and haven't lost or drawn yet.

Seems to work really well, but I don't know if it's my lineup or the tactic ..or both together.

extremeskins04, sorry for the off-topic. I am a new player and in reading your posts, I really like the skin you are using. I've tried searching for it and can't seem to find it. Would you be able to please let me know what you are using? I play on an 4K tv, so it may not work well, as I need to zoom in quite a bit, but would like to try. 

Appreciate the tactics information as well.

2 minutes ago, Black_Eyed_Katy said:

extremeskins04, sorry for the off-topic. I am a new player and in reading your posts, I really like the skin you are using. I've tried searching for it and can't seem to find it. Would you be able to please let me know what you are using? I play on an 4K tv, so it may not work well, as I need to zoom in quite a bit, but would like to try. 

Appreciate the tactics information as well.

It's the FLUT Dark 1.4 skin.  I got it off of FMSCOUT.

I have tested this tactic in my new save with Real Madrid, with some adjustments, and yes, is pretty instoppable. With other tactics I always had difficulties in making the most of players, but in this way they all play to their full potential. 

I have also added a version of the same tactic with a pressing that starts from the midfield and with a slower pace of play, to control matches in which i'm ahead or to manage opponents of equal level (liverpool, barcelona etc)

What do the current/potential rating in the skin refer to? They aren’t in the default skin I use?

Haaland has 5 star current and potential ratings as well as 20 for both in his stats? He looks like a steroids version compared to what he has been like in my version of FM20 so far!

19 hours ago, eencae said:

What do the current/potential rating in the skin refer to? They aren’t in the default skin I use?

Haaland has 5 star current and potential ratings as well as 20 for both in his stats? He looks like a steroids version compared to what he has been like in my version of FM20 so far!

The 5 star CA and PA ratings are what my coaches see him as in comparison to the rest of my squad.

I just finished my season and he scored 60 total goals for the year.  40 of them in the Premier League.  He's unbelievable.

This was my end of year thread I made with stats, the table results, etc.