Unplayable due to injuries

Hi

Love the game, minor bugs that people have already highlighted but all round a great experience.

However, I'm going to have to take a break from it until the next update just because the injury rate is impossibly high.

I accept that injury crises happen, and when I saw other users complain I thought they were just whinging, but now I can't play it properly. I'm getting a player injured for 4-12 months every WEEK, which is unsustainable. I just finished a season with a team made entirely of short term loans (who also got injured!). I used a total of 38 loan signings in the season.

Thought it might be bad luck (Dulwich Hamlet might just have a dodgy pitch) so tried a few new games with other teams but gave up when it started heading the same direction. 

Please can you adjust the injury risk for the update so I can play my favourite game!

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/11/2019 at 08:34, devonchris said:

Hi

Love the game, minor bugs that people have already highlighted but all round a great experience.

However, I'm going to have to take a break from it until the next update just because the injury rate is impossibly high.

I accept that injury crises happen, and when I saw other users complain I thought they were just whinging, but now I can't play it properly. I'm getting a player injured for 4-12 months every WEEK, which is unsustainable. I just finished a season with a team made entirely of short term loans (who also got injured!). I used a total of 38 loan signings in the season.

Thought it might be bad luck (Dulwich Hamlet might just have a dodgy pitch) so tried a few new games with other teams but gave up when it started heading the same direction. 

Please can you adjust the injury risk for the update so I can play my favourite game!

Thank you

I agree im playing on Portugal and its Impossible to play , 2 or 3 players injuries até the same game , and when se go on holiday its like iraq war Manu injuries with long time when normal training

Edited by Ryryman