Headache

Suriya. If you go to WWfan's excellent "Welcome to TT&F'09". Scroll down to the download link and download. In the list on your downloads screen you will find "TT&F's Frameworks'09", crib sheet. You will need something like Adobe Reader to open it with. It is only two pages, three with the title page, so it will not take long. From just these two pages you should be able to make a simple working tactic. I hope this is of some assistance to you. Good luck.

Suriya. OK, let's try something else. As you are playing as Man. Utd we'll try a simple 4-4-2. Look down the in game standard tactics/formations on the right of the tactics screen. Seek out the three 4-4-2 def, stand. and att. tactics. With Man. Utd I would imagine you may get away with using the standard 4-4-2.

Pick your team and the go to the player instructions screen. If you click on the black icon to the left of each players name, you will see their positions come up. When you play a match go to the assistant managers comments. You can get this by clicking on the little white tv screen along the top bar of the pitch or if you are using the classic view click on ass.man. down the left of the match screen.

Here, the ass. man. will tell you what is wrong with your tactics. Try to do what he suggests, eg. If he says that you are not getting enough possession, then increase or decrease "tempo" and or "passing" etc. By doing this every match you should eventually get a reasonable working tactic but it will take around 15 matches for it to get consistent. There are more things that you can do. Keep reading the crib pages. For instance. on page one look at the Nike defence in the mentality part. Do what it says. Likewise with the other advice and you will soon get to understand it. Just do one section at a time and it will come. don't try it all at once within five or ten minutes, read and inwardly digest. I hope This will help, although there are much more informed tactics users out there than I, Good luck.

so bro if the mentality standrads of the gk is writthen in cribs page as 8 than means 8 scrolls from the left am i right

Suriya, Yes that is right. All of the clicks on the sliders go from extreme left [1] to extreme right [20]. so if you want your GK to have the least amount of mentality put on #1 and if you want him to go attacking, put him on #20. Not recommended.

Archived