FM20 The 4123 DM Asymmetric: 115points in the Championship, the right way

First off, may i apologise to those who have supported my training guides and shared tweaked tactics. Also apologise to those who were waiting for me to reply to there questions

I have decided to remove my content for the time being (if i'm still allowed here) due to differences with Moderators and SI Staff. 

i was banned on the 26th April due to have a previous banning. My ban previously was because of bad behaviour. This ban was a warning because of my previous ban. Makes sense? yeah exactly. I was given an explanation and in that explanation i did no wrong doing. i was banned because the mod assumed the thread was going in the wrong direction. 

Today, i wanted to make a complaint only for the SI to tell me i already have made a complaint (which i haven't) and that they were happy with the outcome of the ban THOUGH this ban was no explained to me when it was given. I was then told by the Moderator that he had a headache, the reason why he couldn't write the explanation but was well enough to issue a ban. i broke NO rules but still, received a ban.

Not that my content is valuable to this site, but I care about the work I share and I'm passionate about it. 

So therefore, if I can not make a complaint and SI staff are happy i was banned me for no reason other than because of a ban before, my content should be removed as it's clear this forum has no regards to my feelings what so ever. I stay up all night to help and share work, and to get treated like this doesn't feel nice, specially when i just want to help people

i hope people can understand my frustration.

thanks guys.

RDF tactic Positive 4-1-2-3 DM Asymmetric AM (L) .fmf

Edited by RDF Tactics

Just tried this as team semi familiar with it due to playing Andy's 442 and it didn't very well beating Arsenal 1-0, so great work!  Quick question: is your IW (MR) a left footer or a right footer?  Also, would you advise that your best goal scorer be placed in the SCL or SCR slot? Thanks!

Edited by Law_Man

18 hours ago, Law_Man said:

Just tried this as team semi familiar with it due to playing Andy's 442 and it didn't very well beating Arsenal 1-0, so great work!  Quick question: is your IW (MR) a left footer or a right footer?  Also, would you advise that your best goal scorer be placed in the SCL or SCR slot? Thanks!

well, my poacher started scoring lots of goals at the beginning, then my pressing forward decided to score goals later on in the season so i don't actually know haha i selected them by where they're best suited 

Good post, mate. Gave this a go in my Newcastle save.

First thing I noticed is an extreme increase in number of yellow cards. 21 total in first three games, which is a lot. No reds though, thankfully. Have you noticed this also?

Second thing I wanted to ask is about your reasoning for setting cross aim to near post for all wide players. What's your thinking here? Crossing hasn't really proved effective so far, so might try changing things a bit there, unless you have a really good reason for the current setup.

Otherwise I'm seeing some really good things in the build-up play. Fast transitions with nice quick short passes to my pacey wide players. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Ok, so I've played the first half of the season with Newcastle United and things are going very well. Sitting in third place in the table and managed to pull off some good results against the top teams.

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.6025bb37390057a9ca1467e748b4f7fd.jpg

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.56b5bdeac0b5b2c9d9db3b718cb609f2.jpg

I've also developed a more cautious version of the tactic for use against the best teams. I used in the away matches against City, Arsenal and Leicester, as well as the home matches against City and Liverpool. Didn't win them all, but those are still very decent results.

This is how the adjusted tactic looks:

Untitled-3.thumb.jpg.c9a185d2020fda83f6bc86b51e7e0d36.jpg

And here it is, for those who want to try it out:

FM20 TAF 4-4-2 Slanted Left Counter.fmf

Once again, thanks to the OP. The original tactic is an excellent jumping-off point, and I imagine it could fit most teams with some minor adjustments.

Unbelievable tactic m8.
I just ended my 3rd season with Hertha BSC, unbeaten...

I was copying your corner-setup from your previous tactic and it worked quite well.
Thx buddy and have a nice evening@all. :)

20191204152216_1.jpg

20191204152254_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MrSwiss876 said:

trying this out with my Norwich save and been getting battered by the big teams lol and struggling to beat similar teams ....cant anyone assist with getting better results? 

i had a similar issue with playing against big teams. i wasn't conceding a lot of chances, big teams tend to be very clinical against me :( i could easily lose 4-1, but have the better chances.

bare in mind, this was made on a older patch. i've yet to upload a tactic on here for the latest, just uploaded one on FM base, may upload it here later 

1 hour ago, Mawka said:

i'm having fun with this tactic 3rd in second season on my Stuttgart save, just need to find a good corner setup to get it even better. Nice work @RDF Tactics

yes! this tactic seems strong when you're in a few years for some odd reason. maybe because you're players ability are higher? i'm not actually sure lol. but i was in the 3rd season, i was using another tactic of mine, but then switched to this and was beating teams with ease

8 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

i had a similar issue with playing against big teams. i wasn't conceding a lot of chances, big teams tend to be very clinical against me :( i could easily lose 4-1, but have the better chances.

bare in mind, this was made on a older patch. i've yet to upload a tactic on here for the latest, just uploaded one on FM base, may upload it here later 

ooo right....didnt even realize lol....because i been losing some easy games too..... and against City and United.... lose 7-4 and 4-0 LOL ..... hope you get a chance to update it tho....i like the layout 

Solid tactic, even if it's not updated. Im in my first season with Norwegian side Molde and have had a great season so far. It is one of the best squads in the league but still, getting some good results in EL too. Had to go through 4 rounds to qualify to the group stage lol, but im now on a 12 games unbeaten run in europe. Had a rough period in the league with a bunch of draws but that was mostly my fault for not having enough coverage in defence when injuries and suspensions were kicking my ass and we had 2 games every week.

s1.png

el.png

Incredible Tactic got me promoted from Spanish second tier with Zaragoza. After finishing 6th in year 2 and 2nd in year 3 and winning the cup and euro cup II, we started year 4 by battering Real Madrid 8-0 with the 6th best squad in the league.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Ashil04