Woodwork- Moved topic

So whats the point in me making a post and wanting feedback from other players (on my own topic), just for you to move it into the 'feedback thread'? Like yeah great its in the feedback thread but now i have to trawl through that to see if anyone had the same issue as me? This may come across as bitching, but i'm genuinely confused about why it was moved?

3 hours ago, leweyt88 said:

Like yeah great its in the feedback thread but now i have to trawl through that to see if anyone had the same issue as me? 

What does it matter if someone else is having the same issue as you? If you think something is off with the game, report it as a bug. What is happening in someone else's game is irrelevant to yours. 

Just to clarify:

Especially when the game is launched, the forums can be overrun with new topics, so we ask that all issues regarding the new game are kept in one place to try and keep the forums flowing.  The developers will also read the feedback thread but may not necessarily read other threads in GD.

17 hours ago, FrazT said:

Just to clarify:

Especially when the game is launched, the forums can be overrun with new topics, so we ask that all issues regarding the new game are kept in one place to try and keep the forums flowing.  The developers will also read the feedback thread but may not necessarily read other threads in GD.

Thank you for the constructive reply, unlike some people on this forum. I appreciate how many posts are created everyday and how tough it must be to stay on top of them. I don't generally post, i mostly read, so to see one of the few posts i make moved elsewhere i just wanted to understand why. Thanks!