[FM20] [SKIN] Tad'20 v. 1.2.2 (01/06/2020) and Teal'20 v.1.1 (31/12/2019)

Wozzie

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, thiagod22 said:

@Wozzie
Are u still working on that Tealess version u said ?

No, as I stated earlier - "After changing titlebar colour #Tealless won't be separate project anymore". User interest has been relatively low, and most queries were about changing the titlebar colour.

Hello @Wozzie, great job on the skin, really enjoy it.

One tiny mod I'd like to make - to disable the "Hidden" tab on a player's overview screen, so I don't get the temptation to see a player's CA. Not a huge deal as it's not as big a spoiler as knowing PA, but I'd still rather not have that. I suppose I need to cut out some content from a XML tab to make that disappear, but which file and where? Cheers.

11 hours ago, noikeee said:

Hello @Wozzie, great job on the skin, really enjoy it.

One tiny mod I'd like to make - to disable the "Hidden" tab on a player's overview screen, so I don't get the temptation to see a player's CA. Not a huge deal as it's not as big a spoiler as knowing PA, but I'd still rather not have that. I suppose I need to cut out some content from a XML tab to make that disappear, but which file and where? Cheers.

Edit \panels\player\player overview panel.xml

You need to delete whole container id="cnt0" (lines 140-201). The code starts with   " <!--hidden-->"

On 26/01/2020 at 16:18, Wozzie said:

It's rather "if" then "when" for me atm. I haven't made many changes since 1.1. What else do you consider needs to be changed?

only scoreboard reworked just like you posted on your twitter. I like it a lot.

Man, congrats for the skin! It just looks amazing!

Made slight changes for myself, like the font, the tactics screen and the in-match scoreboard.

Was wondering if something like this is possible, been searching and trying myself without any luck.

I think it would be an improvement and just make the skin perfect, to be able to put the club kit and/or logo where de red square is and changing the font in yellow to this "signature" like thing

transferir.png

transferir (3).png

On 29/01/2020 at 22:26, andreshtun said:

only scoreboard reworked just like you posted on your twitter. I like it a lot.

On TT I post things which I'm working on, but they certainly need more testing.

5 hours ago, xskydrone said:

Man, congrats for the skin! It just looks amazing!

Made slight changes for myself, like the font, the tactics screen and the in-match scoreboard.

Was wondering if something like this is possible, been searching and trying myself without any luck.

I think it would be an improvement and just make the skin perfect, to be able to put the club kit and/or logo where de red square is and changing the font in yellow to this "signature" like thing

transferir.png

transferir (3).png

It's possible. Kit (back) is already there - red one, but If you want to make it look as full kit, then, then you'll need to change large kit graphics, numbers, and xml files to make the name smaller. Signature is just a matter of changing font to any "handwritten". Logo is not a problem as well. I won't change kit or signature, but I'll think of moving club badge there.

"Will I do any of these things?
The answer is probably no
"

J. Cullum :)

Well, since this year i dont have enough time to create my own personnal skin and i really think that your work with this one is just awesome, i decided to edit some panels to fit more into my taste of a tealess version. And since you said ure kind of open for ideas i will leave some samples here. The idea was to focus more on some important player information that i always look first.

92i2H3n.jpg

uRKAKFW.jpg

kHUJReQ.jpg

Yeah I'm really enjoying this skin but I would like to see more visible steps in player attribute colors so I can quickly glance at a player and get a better idea of his attributes, it's the only thing I'm really missing.

Ok, just finished the new edited player overview panel to fit more into the original skin made by Woz, anyway i hope he doesnt mind me doing this mod to his almost perfect skin. I will keep updating new panels to fit to this style that im calling Teal Twenty Spotlight Version. in order to make it work u need the original skin, than download and extract the modified panel to Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\Teal Twenty 1.1\panels\player and enjoy it, there is a preview pic bellow so u can see how it looks like.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/437h5sf510ywsfl/player_overview_panel.xml/file

PGkUugP.jpg

Nevermind I figured it out after opening your screenshot with a image editing program. :D 

<colour name="low attribute background"                                                         value="rgb(44,47,64)"  />
<colour name="normal attribute background"                                                         value="rgb(68,86,100)"  />
<colour name="good attribute background"                                                         value="rgb(46,67,112)"  />
<colour name="excellent attribute background"                                                         value="rgb(225,71,73)"  />

Perfect now. :thup:

Edited by noikeee

On 01/02/2020 at 21:40, thiagod22 said:

Ok, just finished the new edited player overview panel to fit more into the original skin made by Woz, anyway i hope he doesnt mind me doing this mod to his almost perfect skin. I will keep updating new panels to fit to this style that im calling Teal Twenty Spotlight Version. in order to make it work u need the original skin, than download and extract the modified panel to Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\Teal Twenty 1.1\panels\player and enjoy it, there is a preview pic bellow so u can see how it looks like.

No problem mate, have fun with editing. Note, that there is 1-2 px mismatch in darker horizontal line, below the picture.

On 01/02/2020 at 20:40, thiagod22 said:

PGkUugP.jpg

Absolutely the dog's b*******, I love it

On 31/01/2020 at 17:39, thiagod22 said:

Well, since this year i dont have enough time to create my own personnal skin and i really think that your work with this one is just awesome, i decided to edit some panels to fit more into my taste of a tealess version. And since you said ure kind of open for ideas i will leave some samples here. The idea was to focus more on some important player information that i always look first.

92i2H3n.jpg

uRKAKFW.jpg

kHUJReQ.jpg

Hi Thiago! Great stuff!

Could you share the codes of the Hazard panel? I would like to try that section with the background and the white box below with contract info on my own skin..i

Thank you!!!

@Wozzie Amazing job mate, congrats!

I am trying to change the staff panel on Nation overview in my skin to remove "Vice Captain" and replace for " Top Goalscorer" and I saw your skin has a code for "top goalscorer" under the Teams container on Club overview.

Could you help me with the codes to get the top scorer rather than the vice captain for the staff snapshot?

thank you!

On 06/02/2020 at 14:22, RayLiotta said:

Very great skin, a light version is planed ? 

No.

11 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

@Wozzie Amazing job mate, congrats!

I am trying to change the staff panel on Nation overview in my skin to remove "Vice Captain" and replace for " Top Goalscorer" and I saw your skin has a code for "top goalscorer" under the Teams container on Club overview.

Could you help me with the codes to get the top scorer rather than the vice captain for the staff snapshot?

thank you!

Sorry, I'm not able to replace it as well.

5 hours ago, lukavski said:

Just awesome, Wozzie!

Thanks!

14 hours ago, TheCheadleEnd86 said:

Any indication when this will be?

No idea tbh.

Lots of tiny adjustments need to be done before potential release. While I'm nearly done with club-related panels, nation overview is hard to make look coherent and informative. When I thought I made good competition profile - @bluestillidie00 broke my heart with his latest work ;). Some latest screens:

20200216210918_1.thumb.jpg.6470ba01671c79ad7b8d679b07c6cca5.jpg   20200216211050_1.thumb.jpg.53ea81270d514a270e463af7ea1dc05b.jpg   20200216213121_1.thumb.jpg.42e49b9ed2f8084e661595fce790c708.jpg

Edited by Wozzie

On 16/02/2020 at 22:29, Wozzie said:

When I thought I made good competition profile - @bluestillidie00 broke my heart with his latest work

You made the best skin aesthetically-wise and the best profile kit/number/effect by far, so...that's something :cool:

Looking forward to seeing some advanced panels here too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2020 at 07:22, Wozzie said:

Nope, sorry. As my son was born few days ago I had to to redefine things.

tad.png.a0cee6447a9f93c94c232505980c6fe7.png

:brock:

20200307111700_1.thumb.jpg.e88064958f1e547f6a06ec2261ab8e05.jpg  20200307111639_1.thumb.jpg.528dda555d6ff1a1d155b1440181e36f.jpg  20200307111531_1.thumb.jpg.c726b2ad590cde05a93ca35a3ec7988d.jpg

20200307110036_1.thumb.jpg.de973510e38e3c51990694e781bde987.jpg  20200307110100_1.thumb.jpg.0120c96683e6c6e8fa62f08b9ad7a529.jpg  20200307112152_1.thumb.jpg.eb1a24b524ebb212be874a74176f0c2d.jpg

Hey Wozzie, first things first: grats on the real life youth intake, hope this newgen has 200 PA. :D

Now, about this new skin, is it ok if I throw some suggestions your way? Even if you end up feeling the suggestions don't fit the skin, I figured it's at least food for thought. Might help you come up with something even better than what I had in mind.

I feel FM is lacking when it comes to keeping/showing stats in general. Something I have been doing to alleviate that problem is taking inspiration on one of bossland's YACS skin greatest features (IMO ofc) which is showing players all time appearances and goals on their profiles. I always edit whichever skin I end up using to include this, but my skinning skill is pretty much non-existent and your skin seems really complex, so I'm not sure if I will be able to modify it myself. If you feel that's something which might make the skin even better, I would love to see it included by default.

Some examples of what I mean:

1409156083_SalvadorAgra_Profile.png.cfb704a923eef875b1ca5f4c71de4ba7.png

This is one the many YACS default profile options.

200081910_SalvadorAgra_Profile-2.thumb.png.e62ab0118fb7385fe3829d7a6c5386e2.png

Above is a modified version of bluestillidie00's TCS skin, which I edited using bossland's code. All credits to those two guys.

Anyway, that's my main suggestion. Another smaller one I have would be to include a player's "Career Stats" panel which comes with FM default skin. But this one is not as important to me because it only includes league apps/goals, not all time (leagues + cups). It would at least help to quickly identify which teams a player has played for.

Example:

1025149815_SalvadorAgra_Profile-3.thumb.png.5542ae42f74522f35463c25c0241f55c.png

As you can see, there is a difference in Agra's all time apps (313 and 319). He has played 6 times in Portugal's cup (Taça de Portugal) on my save, but it does not show on his Career Stats panel. :( I wish SI would give us an option to show all time apps/goals in there, even if they kept league only as the default option.

So yeah, hope you are ok with this post. Like I said, even if you feel like this is not something your skin needs, I would still use them without it because they look amazing. I always end up using a bunch of different skins over the course of a FM year/version. For FM20 I have used: YACS, TCS, Teal Twenty, Rensie, Livid'20, and I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a couple more. What can I say, I'm addicted to FM skins. :D

Can someone edit the player profile panel to show the short competition names in the Season Stats box? Hate to see the "UEFA European Ch..." and other long name competitions not showing in full.

This skin - both versions - is brilliant, thank you. I don't know a lot about skinning but is there a way to enable background pics, or would it detract from the skin too much. I am keen to try it with 80% to see if dark background pics look good with it but don't know where to start. Thanks

On 17/03/2020 at 07:28, laurentius82 said:

Loving the skin(s)!

But any idea how to fix this:

Also, if I used zoomed-in fonts (which I like to do to help old eyes see on a laptop :lol:) in the Teal-version, the attribute box becomes empty.

tadskin.png

tealskin.png

Sorry, only 1920 x 1080 will show properly, lower resolutions make some containers disappear.

On 16/03/2020 at 10:23, SpiderJu said:

Tad vs. Teal

Can anyone tell me, what are the Differences are? Thanks for help.

:)

I've updated the first post with preview pics to show the differences.