[FM20] [MOD] Match Screen Mods

wkdsoul

Have got the mods sort of working but am unable to adjust the panels vertically (horizontally is fine).

Also, when I choose a teams formation box it is just blank. Not got a clue where I'm going wrong here, can anyone help?

I'm using the 'Base Skin With Background Support' if any help.

Cheers.

Edited by Rino72.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help me? I changed some information to increase the kit, so now the kit is above the shields, as pictured. How do I "separate" the kit from the logo? Is it possible to delete the logo and leave only the kit?

a.png

Edited by edupampero

9 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Mikes link in the op, contains a how to guide for resizing 

God its doing my head in. Also noticed theres a FM20 version and i was using the Fm19 version. Whats the "boxes" folder do?

11 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

God its doing my head in. Also noticed theres a FM20 version and i was using the Fm19 version. Whats the "boxes" folder do?

Containers the paper file graphics to set the opacity of the panels

IM not using anything from Rensie im using the Fm20 Micheal murray IBMH thingy.
image.thumb.png.ca6c1d9b19357fd0d2834d27556f8943.png
Tried changing the -1,2 to 1,2 but it just made the panel vanish.

And yeh i do i just want this
image.thumb.png.7f085228532fc5dcc5de90c9666a016b.png

To be 4 boxes instead of 2 long ones. Im ok with the 2 boxes on each side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need a little help here:

This is what i want (and what i have after click on the score on the calendar):

a9eec308f441049eb110e1b8a5630c4d.png

And this is what i have (during the game):

8c3b501b38d99c43448cb19982994485.png

I've try to edit the files that OP says but it stills the same.

All i want is to hide the left bottom "box".

On 09/03/2020 at 20:38, priority76 said:

Does anyone know how to incorporate the stadium pictures into the match in between highlight mod?

Do you play 2D?
If so, there is no way to incorporate the stadium picture into the match in between highlights.
The reason for this is that SI removed the 2D classic TV mode (I think FM 2017 was the last version with the old 2D classic TV mode).

Me, and other players want to have the option of having a stadium picture in background on match day and in between highlights.
However it’s now gone three years and nothing has been done about it.
As far as I know several users who make custom skins and mods have yet to find a solution, this likely because the 2D pitch is the actual match engine itself (“The 3D stadium” with overview camera angle) and therefore it’s hardcoded.

But come to think about it, it shouldn’t be that much of a problem after all, at least if you are a software developer and professional software programmer. Crop the 2D pitch and make a widget so the stadium picture can be visible in the background. The game should at least have support for multi monitoring, so you could have one monitor for 2D pitch and the other monitor for the stadium background picture.

There are two threads regarding this matter, please visit these threads and show your support:
https://community.sigames.com/topic/515481-2d-matchday-pitch-view/
https://community.sigames.com/topic/504111-grey-border-around-2d-pitch/

Edited by hdsnviefbvs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 22/11/2019 at 16:14, mozza79 said:

Yes i got these working they are great but is there any way of making the boxes more transparent? I play commentary only and use stadium backgrounds on match day screen but can barely see them due to the darkness of the boxes in this version.

How do you get stadium backgrounds during the game with commentary only? I get the 3D background while playing with commentary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/11/2019 at 17:32, wkdsoul said:

And like last year there is only the need for one version of the mod regardless of which skin or even which mode of FM you are using, though some of the information or screens might not show up in the Touch Mode as it doesn't support the same data as the full mode.

Too bad about this, I'm trying to use this in FMT but can't get the overview (with kits) to show up, as well as some other panels...

On 03/06/2020 at 07:49, johnwalker said:

I'm having an issue where I am unable to adjust the panels vertically, horizontal is fine. 

I've read a couple of other people mention this in this thread, but no solution. Is anyone able to help? 

I edited mine based on this post and it worked. I used the -2 / -1 logic and it worked perfectly.

From one day to another these panels don't work anymore. I tried reloading the skin. Moved away the panels map, reloaded skin. Moved back the panels map, reloaded the skin. All with no result.

Anyone had this before?

Edited by Yasp0

• 2 months later...
On 28/11/2019 at 22:04, Loda said:

What shows is dependent on the widget ID and team_index both of which only, as far as I know, differentiate between home and away. It's actually the same panel being called upon twice. I've personally not seen a 'human managed' option in terms of an ID for any of the match widgets in the time I've created these panels (I have my doubts but maybe someone else has?).

Usually you can check in the properties for relevant IDs but even that looks more difficult for match pages in the absence of a match properties.xml

The game does have two types of ids - one for Human/Opposition team the other for Home/Away team, it's just that the game is horribly inconsistent (between versions and panels) as to whether it will correctly read the ids.

Generally for FM20 using lowercase h and a in the ids will set Human/Opposition options, whilst using capital H and A will set Home/Away, for example for player ratings hfMs/afMs will set human/opposition whilst HMts/AMts sets Home/Away (there are others used in the Widgets but they don't work on the IBH panels).

A bit late now but If it's not working for the updated FM19 panels then you can try my FM20 panels where the game should remember which side you were for the various panels (formation, advice, ratings etc...) outside of the both ratings panel which is designed to show Home/Away instead:

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, stevemc said:

Is it possible to recreate these for FM21 at all?

Mike and the skin makers will prob be looking, i'd give it at least a week before you see fully completed skins as least.