Need some help customizing a skin.

elGordo

As you can see from the image, I'm trying to make the profile picture of staff bigger. But only the bow get's bigger not the picture. I also want to do the same with human manager profile.

Third thing i want to do is make the sidebar menu(Home, Inbox etc.) go all the way up and connect to the back and forward arrows. Then i want to move the header menu(Home, My Profile etc.) to the right of the sidebar.

If anyone could help me with this i'll be very grateful.

non_player image size.png

re. tab bar, sidebar.

I'm not sure you can achieve exactly what you want. Everything is initially contained within the client object browser though, i.e. the sections_menu_strip (tab bar) and the sidebar_menu_table. You could try moving the widgets, I've purposely labelled to point you in the right direction, around but you will need to make sure you capture the codes in their entirety.

If I was to try via the client object browser I think I'd take the sections_menu_strip and place that piece of coding below the sidebar_menu_table but so it is above the screen content - I don't know how that will effect the main screen info though.. All of this is clearly labelled within. I would back-up my work first before attempting any of this btw. 

I've tried to give potentially, although more out of hope, an easier solution above. 

There's another potential option which is similar to what I have in my personal skin but it would involve making the arrow box deeper and/or putting something else in that corner, I have a logo for example. So whilst the sidebar isn't moved up, it 'connects' better as the tab bar has been moved over. This does require greater skinning competency though as it involves completely removing the sections_menu_strip from the client object and putting it in the titlebar.xml, after making the titlebar height greater (titlebar height is easily found within the header.xml) and then separating the vertical layout of the titlebar. 

(You may need to extract any files you are missing as per the regular instructions in the sticky posts.)

3 hours ago, elGordo said:

Update.

I found out how to do the image, but can't figure out hot to vertically center the text. Like nationality and contract etc. aswell as the flag and club badge.

centerText.png

can you help me, how did you make picture bigger?

53 minutes ago, kireby said:

can you help me, how did you make picture bigger?

non player profile.xml

In this file i copied from: player personal details panel.xml  (That file was already made by the skin maker.)

non player profile.xml looked like this:

<!-- Profile picture -->
            <container>
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Club Logo -->
                <widget class="picture" id="rgtF" transparency="0.1" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" />

<!-- Player Picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="ppic" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" />
            </container>

Now it looks like this:

<!-- Profile picture -->
            <container>
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Club Logo -->
                <widget class="picture" id="rgtF" transparency="0.1" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" />

<!-- Player Picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="left,bottom">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="50" /> 
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <list id="get_properties">
                            <record get_property="fcgn" />
                            <record get_property="Pfke" />
                            <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                        </list>
                    </record>
                </widget> 
            </container>

20 minutes ago, elGordo said:

non player profile.xml

In this file i copied from: player personal details panel.xml  (That file was already made by the skin maker.)

non player profile.xml looked like this:

<!-- Profile picture -->
            <container>

<!-- Club Logo -->

<!-- Player Picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="ppic" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" />
            </container>

Now it looks like this:

<!-- Profile picture -->
            <container>

<!-- Club Logo -->

<!-- Player Picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="left,bottom">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="50" /> 
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <list id="get_properties">
                            <record get_property="fcgn" />
                            <record get_property="Pfke" />
                            <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                        </list>
                    </record>
                </widget> 
            </container>

Thank you!

So instead of using a lot of time doing the sidebar thing i decided to use the base dark 20 skin and import the staff and player profiles from the tcs skin i had modified.

Staff profile works but what is going on with the player profiles? Anyone knows how I can fix this?

wtf.png

31 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Its looking for a colour or box you dont have, open the player overview and look for file="       that shoudl point to a file/graphic you need to make or find. 

All "file=" point to files I have in the panels/player folder.

29 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

presuming you mean the red, you're missing a colour in your settings.xml. Go into player overview panel.xml, find the graphic, see if there's a red_replacemetn="xx" there, if there's not check the .xml file with the graphic

No 'red_replacement="xx"' in player overview. I didn't quite understand the second part.

I copied the whole graphics folder from your skin into the base dark skin. I also copied all files from panels/player and panels/player/tcs.

Do you know if I need any files outside of those?

Just now, elGordo said:

All "file=" point to files I have in the panels/player folder.

No 'red_replacement="xx"' in player overview. I didn't quite understand the second part.

I copied the whole graphics folder from your skin into the base dark skin. I also copied all files from panels/player and panels/player/tcs.

Do you know if I need any files outside of those?

Look at this line (#27 if you're using Notepad++). This is what controls the actual graphic.

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="tcs/boxes/bordered/paper">

Go to the location inside the appearance attribute, there will be three files. paper.png, paper@2x.png, paper.xmlpaper.png is the regular graphic, @2x is what is used when zoomed in, and paper.xml controls the actual graphic. Open that and look for the following line

<colour id="red_replacement" name="tcs_box"/>

This is the colour you will need, go into tcs settings.xml in the TCS skin, look for "tcs_box". You'll need to copy that whole line over.

14 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Look at this line (#27 if you're using Notepad++). This is what controls the actual graphic.

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="tcs/boxes/bordered/paper">

Go to the location inside the appearance attribute, there will be three files. paper.png, paper@2x.png, paper.xmlpaper.png is the regular graphic, @2x is what is used when zoomed in, and paper.xml controls the actual graphic. Open that and look for the following line

<colour id="red_replacement" name="tcs_box"/>

This is the colour you will need, go into tcs settings.xml in the TCS skin, look for "tcs_box". You'll need to copy that whole line over.

F*** yeah! I cannot possibly thank you enough. I can finally play the game now 😂

5 minutes ago, elGordo said:

F*** yeah! I cannot possibly thank you enough. I can finally play the game now 😂

Don't mention it. I dont like telling people how to do things directly, id rather teach them how to do things themself so thats why i was ambigious lmao

36 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

I have a question. Is their anyway i can change the colours of the club i'm playing with ? i have troubles reading the text in a few screens.

10d25c901c60455bd9e86b773b522536.png

06ec2f021ea885b816bfc674708396b1.png

Without the in game editor, i dont think so. You might be able to use an lnc