Errores/Bugs FMM 2020

KevinAV

hello, I have noticed some errors in football manager 2020 mobile such as:
Being of continental or world reputation, you do not appear in the "hall of fame" where the best coaches are.
Also, after the first season, I did not find the option to promote youth (I am Sporting Lisbon), and not only me, no team from Portugal in any league promoted youth, and that is a mistake.
and finally, after the first season, when making a contract or selling a player, when you put the "future sale percentage" clause and complete the transfer, the player does not have that clause, when in fact he should have it and become effective in a future.
I hope you can correct these mistakes to have a better and more realistic game experience.
Edited by KevinAV

Hello, I went to look but no, unfortunately I only have another game that started early today, but yes, other leagues from the other 3 countries had promoted youth, but in the country of Portugal there was no promoted club or a single young man, I think That is a mistake, along with the other 2 mistakes I mentioned, since today, when we started a new game, I did not have the option of "World Reputation" enabled, when I came to that reputation with Sporting. My cell phone is a Moto G6 Plus, and well, I hope you can solve since I love the FMM