Red dots appearing on buttons. Help!

I'm not saying it is this, it's just a possibility... But that looks like it could be an early sign of graphics card failure. My old GTX 670 did similar before failing, it's also similar to what happened to Xbox 360s before the RROD occurred. 

Have you had issues in any other games or software?

Do they flicker or is it static?

Edited by Robioto

1 minute ago, Robioto said:

I'm not saying it is this, it's just a possibility... But that looks like it could be an early sign of graphics card failure. My old GTX 670 did similar before failing, it's also similar to what happened to Xbox 360s before the RROD occurred. 

Have you had issues in any other games or software?

Nope, just on FM20.
It's the first time I'm seeing this.

I have verified files and nothing happened.

I don't know.......

Just a suggestion, but it could be a graphics driver issue. You should see if you are using the latest driver for your graphics card and update if possible. Perhaps reinstall if you have the latest. Other than that I'd post in the bugs section following the guidelines and let SI respond.

14 minutes ago, XaW said:

Just a suggestion, but it could be a graphics driver issue. You should see if you are using the latest driver for your graphics card and update if possible. Perhaps reinstall if you have the latest. Other than that I'd post in the bugs section following the guidelines and let SI respond.

Thanks man, I've posted it there too