FM2020 crashes seconds after opening app?

HI,

I have downloaded the game today but when I open it up on the Ipad Mini I have it quits out automatically after the title screen (I have tried resetting the ipad, clearing cache etc..) all other years of the game including FMM19 have worked perfectly and at normal speed. The system is ios 9.3.5 and it says on the app page it requires ios 9.0 and over?

Can anyone help?

We all have this issue and have all payed for the app.

Was the mobile version on the game not tested on apple software before release?

Loads of great reviews for the game but sadly we can't access it

Edited by Jhem26

13 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

11.0.3 is now live, could you update your game and tell us if you are now able to play?

Yes, fantastic all good and working perfectly if not even faster than FMM19 on the same device. Thank you for sorting this out.

• 4 weeks later...

I have updated my iPad. It is still crashing. I can get through one match but the next crashes. I have to exit the app, go back in, have it crash again and repeat. Eventually it will allow me to finish that game, sometimes turning pink on the frozen screen (mid match) and then I have to quit again and try to reload the game- crossing my fingers that it will restore the match to my winning position!

It’s happening on a daily basis. Please tell me how to fix this, it’s too early in the season to wait for fm21!!