Graphics driver

I raised this in the beta version but as usual they stopped communicating to let me know what is going on so hear ity is again 

I have the latest driver update but it is telling me i have a total  different driver

graphics driver.png

Just now, roykela said:

Latest driver is 441.20.

yeah i know mate that's what i am mean but the game thinks i have an older driver for some reason but i already have the latest  441.20 driver

Edited by jckc221013jamie

Just now, roykela said:

Ah ok, i get ya.
Re-install the driver and see if that helps?
If not it might be an idea to highlight it in the bugs forum, just in case.

ok i try reinstall the driver but i have already marked it as a bug twice once when it was beta and just now

Yeah, i saw you mentioning it.
Got the same thing here when i started it up but that's because i haven't installed the latest driver yet.
Hopefully it's just something that went wrong during installation of the driver and re-installing it solves it.
If not...yeah, then i've got nothing :D

3 minutes ago, roykela said:

Yeah, i saw you mentioning it.
Got the same thing here when i started it up but that's because i haven't installed the latest driver yet.
Hopefully it's just something that went wrong during installation of the driver and re-installing it solves it.
If not...yeah, then i've got nothing :D

would you be able to try it when you have updated your drivers to mate

Installed it and booted up the game. No popup.
I tried everything i can think of to try to force the popup but to no avail.
So either the game:
- Scans for the latest Graphics Driver
- It's on a timed cycle
or
- It's an automatic popup after x times you start the fm.exe.

But, as mentioned, i did not receive the popup after i installed the latest driver.
That's about as much i can contribute with.

Edited by roykela

I'm sorry to take this topic, but I'm having graphics problems too. I have a notebook with i7 processor, 16GB ram and 1050ti video card. The game just doesn't open, it's on an infinite black screen. Use the most current version of the nvidia 441.20 driver. All my other games work. Only Football Manager that doesn't work. Put the nvidia 436.15 driver to do a test and it works, although it gave me 1 graphic star (bizarre).

yes the message is saying i have an older driver it say's your driver version is 432.00 so how can you say it don't say that is beyond me and 2019  was fine it all way's said i had the latest driver  i think you need to read that again

Edited by jckc221013jamie

46 minutes ago, jckc221013jamie said:

yes the message is saying i have an older driver it say's your driver version is 432.00 so how can you say it don't say that is beyond me and 2019  was fine it all way's said i had the latest driver  i think you need to read that again

Ive had the exact same message. I have reported it. I just keep on playing, but im having nothing but crashes (which have also been reported)