Attribute issue

Ufukkk

1 minute ago, Alari Naylor said:

I don't think this is Mobile related?

I would say it is.

Started a new save with Man Utd. Every single player of mine who is under 21, in his coach report it says: tends to struggle in big matches" and "inconsistent player".

So no way that all these youngster have extremely low attributes for Important Matches and Consistency or that randomly generated attributes are very low for every single young player in my save.

Also, not a single player in the whole Man Utd has Determined personality.

All that leads me to opinion that the same problem occurs in mobile version as well.

37 minutes ago, Alari Naylor said:

Actually it could be the case, having a look.

Alari, this seems like the same bug that has people up in arms over the main PC game release today.

A bit weird that the same thing is true on Mobile as I thought the games were very separate....?

2 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

Looks like our data might have got contaminated as a knock on from that. Working on a fix.

Not gonna ask you about the hotfix timeframe, but really hoping it will be out tomorrow!

6 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

Unlikely to have this one sorted by tomorrow, it's a touch complex.

Oh well... Thought it might be easier to fix that given the fact that for full version it was sorted in 18 hours or so, but we'll just have to be patient.

The game is on my phone, yet I can't play it! :D Rooting for Thursday morning update so I can play on my work. :D

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Edited by Fabio MVP

• SI Staff

Not easier to fix than PC unfortunately due to the different way attributes work and how the cause of the bug was baked more closely into their code than ours.

The fix for this is now in test but it does need a fair bit of testing.

@Alari Naylor, I know I'm probably boring already, but can we please get some update on this one? Are there any chances that we will be able to play the game for the weekend?

Because honestly, the game is currently unplayable for me and I'm still waiting to start my save game.

Edited by Fabio MVP

Hi, not sure if this is also a bug, but quite a lot of U23 LW & RW I've been scouring on the market seem to have the "runs with ball down left(right)" trait which is undesirable in inside forwards. Diego Lainez, Victor Tsygankov, Bukayo Saka, Jadon Sancho, etc. Is this intentional? If it is, is there a way to remove these traits in-game?

So, unplayable weekend for me it is then...

Hopefully Monday will bring us the all needed update. Until then it will be six days that game wasn’t playable for me.

’mon SI, I know you can pull it off! You always do.