[FM20][SKIN] The FM20 Rensie Skin – Dark & Purple. Update v2.5 April 2020

keysi

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Romff23 said:

Is there a way to fix this ? It doesn't show all attributes. I'm playing in smaller resolution with 85% zoom... thx for your amazing work Rensie,

92KvoVe.png

What is your resolution?

Probably the easiest way is to delete the lower part of that screen.

This is how it looks when I made quick changes. Try to download this and paste it to skin/panels/non_player and reload skin.

non player profile.xml

image.thumb.png.ffd55ffbf80528d7a4471bac9e2e091b.png

I dont know if this is a skin related or "game UI" problem.

I created a view with statistics to compare players and decide how useful they are (i know that statistics in football are in medieval stage compared to other sports) and decide who to keep.

The problem is that 'separators' are not anchored in their position and it's hard to read the numbers, here are 2 images of what i am talking about.

PqBGMSV.png e80hKq4.png

Is it a skin bug or should i report it in the UI bugs section ?

• 3 weeks later...

The v2.0 update – January 2020

I usually update the skin for myself during playing my own save and the FM20 version is not different. I decided to release the update after many small changes and tweaks in recent weeks.

I was able to tweak the Club Overview screen – the club details panel on the left and also the Last Starting XI widget on the right side - made the same as within the match formation widget.

Player profile screen also got some edit, the main one is able to see at the first sight as I edited the pitch with positions on the right side as I made it bigger and I added the default pitch pattern – the same you can see in the club profile or during the match. The same was also added to the Player Individual Training screen and it also works even if you open individual training screen through the team training.

There are a lot of other small changes including tweaks to fonts and colours within many screens in player/staff profile, home screen, training, player/staff comparison and many more.

There are no groundbreaking changes but mainly little tweaks I made for myself. The main tweak is I was able to organise the skin in overall and I was able to make it more compact in my eyes.

The download link is the same as in the opening post, just select FM20 Rensie skin Dark v2.0 or FM20 Rensie skin Purple v2.0 in the folder. Or the link is here - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/oj7yjfld4o1aq/FM20_Rensie_skins

1654083401_CelayaFC_Individual.thumb.png.e42bd8f49750953ce799c7e17f226094.png1788553460_CelayaFC_Individual-2.thumb.png.36d30446bac21835eb37ee67a0b066a2.png628456798_ClubdeFtbolUniversidadNacional_Profile.thumb.png.3102f0f7ab323c859624e12af401ca71.png

131495823_ClubTijuanaXoloitzcuintlesdeCaliente_Profile.thumb.png.bbc79ddd920ee7f64e3d4f7923cff67b.png1910250563_ClubTijuanaXoloitzcuintlesdeCaliente_SeniorSquad.thumb.png.0a3f1f9133bd547fa938e29023912945.png1443401427_EmilianoOzuna_Training.thumb.png.87f33bacdebb5b4345eb4662aac20bf0.png

777227676_EmmanuelCant_Profile.thumb.png.b7ede25b5b26936e8546a3b4433acf51.png923366773_EmmanuelCant_Training-2.thumb.png.9f90f837284c8484570541ca32be96ad.png 1197146393_GuillermoOrtiz_Profile.thumb.png.678bc26a0e292c50b20b9e8ac6d4b221.png

1915544797_MikeleLeigertwood_Profile.thumb.png.da4a173deb4d9788b313a20f3d9336f2.png993087100_MikeleLeigertwood_StaffComparison.thumb.png.54c8977b738ba12f848fd0a228f9f974.png1738224869_QuertaroFCvCelaya_Review.thumb.png.7fd31e5612be178b9252237ee48584d8.png

I've made some changes basically by moving all the player panels in the TCS folder because I appreciate more your idea:

But the season stats panel is eating too much space and would probably fit better at the bottom so  I would like to move that panel to bottom in order to be able to select the pro-con closer to attributes area. What should do in order to change that order?

(I have the panel available to select between it and compare, too, but still would like to see them both like I did in TCS)

fm_2020-01-18_14-31-40.png

15 hours ago, klaasjan said:

I've made some changes basically by moving all the player panels in the TCS folder because I appreciate more your idea:

But the season stats panel is eating too much space and would probably fit better at the bottom so  I would like to move that panel to bottom in order to be able to select the pro-con closer to attributes area. What should do in order to change that order?

(I have the panel available to select between it and compare, too, but still would like to see them both like I did in TCS)

Link please?

Love the skin, Just wondering if its at all possible to make the Skins slightly Transparent so that the Stadiums can be seen through the background. If this isn't possible not to worry just i feel its something thats missing from Skins this year.

7 hours ago, Ariel15 said:

Link please?

I have edited millions times since posting and now I'm struggling to have 7 small panels in 2 rows with one of them to ocuppy both rows. Will send the link to Rensie after finishing it to share it with everyone because it's mainly his work.

On 18/01/2020 at 13:40, klaasjan said:

The point why Season Stats panel is with this height is that if you will play for example in top English club your key players will have there Premier League, Champions League, all domestic cups, maybe Club World Cup, national team. And I don't like to have here scroll bar as I want to see all stats at first sight.

Thanks for your work. I try this.

Install Steps: "only" download, unzip and copy "FM20 Rensie skin Dark v2.0" Folder in skins Folder?
not first previus Files "FM20 Rensie skin Dark" copy to skins Folder?
and what are: "FM20 Rensie skin Dark new popup profile" Files?
it is not include in 2.0 Version? it is an Option to choose for us? what are the Difference?

Notice. "many" People use New Monitor = Resolution 2560*1440 (WQHD)
if is zoom (125 %) good, fine.
if zoom not really good - maybe you can help or tell, what Steps are to do, to use your Skin 2560*1440 Resolution fine
Thanks !

Edit: Question: Di you have some Options for us - maybe some Stuff, to choose, this or that ..
example: Player Faces on Fiel: yes/no
and so on...

Thanks !

@SpiderJu

1. FM20 Rensie skin Dark/Purple is the original version of the save, the first version.
  2. FM20 Rensie skin Dark/Purple new popup profile is the updated original version with the new Staff and Player Popup Profile view. It's noted in this comment https://community.sigames.com/topic/503381-fm20skin-the-fm20-rensie-skin-–-dark-purple-update-v20-january-2020/?tab=comments#comment-12141470.
  3. FM20 Rensie skin Dark/Purple v2.0 is the latest version I released last week.
  4. If you want to use any updated skin it's always better to delete all the previous versions to avoid some issues. That's why I usually advice to do it.
  5. This skin has been made to use with 1920x1080 resolution with 100% zoom. You use the zoom in option but not everything will work properly because it's not made for it.
  6. If you would read the opening post you would know this:

Same as in the previous years, this is mainly my own skin and I’m happy with how it works right now. There will be no adjustments and edits just because of feature requests. Save your time and energy before you will want to edit something.

The default skins and panels etc. are available to download and everyone is able to learn and make his own custom skin. There are many guides and useful tips and hints around the internet, mainly on SI Forum.

If you don’t like something, don’t use this skin and don’t ask why this, this or this is not included in the skin or if I will add it. This is the only one version I will release for FM20 (except some critical issues).

Similar to lembergman's post above, could someone please indicate where the panels for club fixtures and the stadium info are?

I use the standard base skin and I simply want to add the stadium images to the club fixture screen and also the stadium images to the stadium info screen (see screenshots attached).

How can I may this work and what panels do I need to save where? Thanks for any help.

109823493_ScheduleScreen.png.208829156492b272865c13052f3b9cc7.png

2131225528_StadiumScreen.png.0480e023e4443cbb3bb86daa6d8ccec7.png

@lembergman & @McClane29

Schedule screen is edited by two panels fixture list panel & fixture details (the second one edits the right panel) - both are in skin folder/panels/match

The stadium overview with stadium picture is edited in stadium overview panel but I edited it little bit in the "v2.0" version and it looks like this now. It's in skin folder/panels/club.

image.thumb.png.aa80b9af0f7f1d53fa6a2fea502f3cae.png

6 hours ago, keysi said:

@lembergman & @McClane29

Schedule screen is edited by two panels fixture list panel & fixture details (the second one edits the right panel) - both are in skin folder/panels/match

The stadium overview with stadium picture is edited in stadium overview panel but I edited it little bit in the "v2.0" version and it looks like this now. It's in skin folder/panels/club.

How did you get that picture in there

21 hours ago, keysi said:

@lembergman & @McClane29

Thanks.

Managed to get the stadium picture to show on the schedule/fixture screen. However, I haven't been able to get the stadium picture to show on the stadium overview screen.

Which files do I need to use? I copied over 'stadium overview panel' but no image appears.

@McClane29 that's because, as I said, I edited in the latest version so the picture/info part is taken from the club overview. It uses the rensie club overview stadium panel to show the picture and the info in this page and also in the club overview panel.

if you will copy the stadium overview panel to panels/club, you also need to copy rensie/rensie club overview stadium panel. You can also rename to just club overview stadium panel but don't forget to rename it also in the XML files.

15 hours ago, prot651 said:

How did you get that picture in there

It's edited by rensie club overview stadium panel, it's the same panel I use for the stadium picture/info in the club overview screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. Absolute rookie here but looking for some (hopefully!) simple advice. I love the skin but would just like to remove the kits from the home page (where it says next match). Which XML file am I looking for and what would I need to edit? Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, DanBeats90 said:

Hi all. Absolute rookie here but looking for some (hopefully!) simple advice. I love the skin but would just like to remove the kits from the home page (where it says next match). Which XML file am I looking for and what would I need to edit? Thanks in advance.

go to skin folder/panels/team and open team upcoming fixture badges manager home.

Locate the line 44 and delete Home Team kit widget (until the line 53). Do the same for Away Team Kit (line 94 - 103).

save the file and reload the skin.

9 hours ago, Uncle_Sam said:

Great work, but I do have a request. I'd love for the table statistics to be closer to the club names when viewing stages:

image.thumb.png.bd507c6ecc5cf4560bc5d56594801bef.png

I know it's possible because I've seen it done before.

Follow this if you want to edit the table

14 minutes ago, keysi said:

human profile panel, line 580, you can change the default width "-1" of the widget.

Thank you.

Any value over -1 removes the pitch and any other value below -1 makes no difference on the pitch size.

Im on 1920 x1080 and 125% zoom so im trying to use your panel with the necessary tweaks but the pitch looks too big and out of "sync" with the other containers.

<!-- Pitch -->
        <widget class="non_player_tactics_overview_panel" file="none" id="tact" default_width="-1">
            <record id="object_property">
                <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
            </record>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="plain_box">
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-3,-2" offset="0" gap="10" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="pitch_with_tactics" id="attp"  icon_flags="show_selection_image,use_player_kits_front,dont_fade_icons" >
                    <boolean id="pitch_is_read_only" value="true" />
                    <boolean id="vertical" value="true" />
                    <boolean id="pitch_dont_draw_indicators" value="true" />
                    <integer id="pitch_kit_height" value="0" />
                    <integer id="pitch_alignment" value="centre_x,top" />
                </widget>

the skin is made for 1920x1080 with 100% zoom, some parts don't work properly with zoom in option.

This is how it looks with 125% zoom in option in my game.

621758820_OndrejRensie_Profile.thumb.png.bd0ede0556725eed9697fe75e765dd12.png

I changed the default width of attributes part (line 386) and it looks like this. value="1150" and value="1050"

1115896426_OndrejRensie_Profile-2.thumb.png.48b03be8fd8c04b69533a730513bfe74.png936248099_OndrejRensie_Profile-3.thumb.png.388d73b20c41891f17ecc6cb68ee18bd.png

On 05/02/2020 at 09:48, keysi said:

go to skin folder/panels/team and open team upcoming fixture badges manager home.

Locate the line 44 and delete Home Team kit widget (until the line 53). Do the same for Away Team Kit (line 94 - 103).

save the file and reload the skin.

Follow this if you want to edit the table

That's brilliant, thanks very much for the advice. In the end I deleted the 'human' folder as I preferred the profile pages as default, and I deleted the 'team upcoming fixtures badges' and 'team upcoming fixtures info' files from the team folder.

It all looks exactly how I want it, although the issue I have now is that my custom schedule view is resetting every time I load the game. I know this is an issue with the default skin, but I have never seen this with a custom skin. So I have concluded that I must have deleted something that prevented the schedule view from resetting - does anybody have any ideas what I can do to rectify? I am using the purple rensie skin, FYI.

Thanks in advance for your help.

@DanBeats90 I would try to clear cache, delete your preferences, or untick "Highlight Important Panels on Overview" - sometimes it's better to restart the whole game after you make these things to make it work. It can also be due to other skins if you have some others in the Documents folder

41 minutes ago, keysi said:

@DanBeats90 I would try to clear cache, delete your preferences, or untick "Highlight Important Panels on Overview" - sometimes it's better to restart the whole game after you make these things to make it work. It can also be due to other skins if you have some others in the Documents folder

Right, I've had a bit of a play about with different rensie skins and it appears to only be happening with the new v2 skin. I tried the dark popup profile one (which I had been using previously without an issue) and the schedule didn't reset when I loaded the game back up.

Any ideas what it is about the v2 that might be causing it to reset?

Thanks in advance.

@keysi

As I meantioned earlier, Im trying to fit a couple of panels on my skin.

How can i edit the colour of these titles? As Im on a base light skin, Titles in white are problematic :)  - I tried to add a colour value in the xml but I could not get it working.

On the achievements container im also unable to have the season year to show correctly, I tried on 100% and 125%... in both cases results are the same.

image.thumb.png.cabe413aaeb35c35d7d6f9146c918a0e.png

image.thumb.png.9083352499fdc25225e13ea98deae279.png

Edited by <<Macaco-RJ88>>

2 hours ago, DanBeats90 said:

Right, I've had a bit of a play about with different rensie skins and it appears to only be happening with the new v2 skin. I tried the dark popup profile one (which I had been using previously without an issue) and the schedule didn't reset when I loaded the game back up.

Any ideas what it is about the v2 that might be causing it to reset?

Thanks in advance.

As I said, delete all the previous version of the skins and restart the game.

1 hour ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

@keysi

As I meantioned earlier, Im trying to fit a couple of panels on my skin.

How can i edit the colour of these titles? As Im on a base light skin, Titles in white are problematic :)  - I tried to add a colour value in the xml but I could not get it working.

image.thumb.png.cabe413aaeb35c35d7d6f9146c918a0e.png

I don't know, I was not able to change it.

7 minutes ago, vonreichsm said:

Hi keysi. At the new version 2.0 i cant see the media pretiction in the cluboverview (like in the first post). Do you deleted it?

Yes, I deleted it to have only two items (left & right) in this part. It's already in these screenshots.

1 hour ago, m.char said:

I used this skin for FM19, I would like to use it again but is there anyway to have the players shirt with name and number on the players profile like with the previous skin for FM19.

I didn't make two player profiles this year, it's not worthy. You can use the FM19 skin in FM20 but some panels/fonts/boxes will not work properly.

On 15/02/2020 at 13:30, keysi said:

I didn't make two player profiles this year, it's not worthy. You can use the FM19 skin in FM20 but some panels/fonts/boxes will not work properly.

I tried using the fm19 skin for fm20 but it did not show up in preference where you pick which skin you want.. I copied and pasted the file from fm19 skins to fm20 skins file but like I said it did not work, Is there anything i can do to make it work?..

I really like the shirt name and number on the player profile, I just wish I knew how to do it Haha...

Thanks...

3 hours ago, m.char said:

I tried using the fm19 skin for fm20 but it did not show up in preference where you pick which skin you want.. I copied and pasted the file from fm19 skins to fm20 skins file but like I said it did not work, Is there anything i can do to make it work?..

I really like the shirt name and number on the player profile, I just wish I knew how to do it Haha...

Thanks...

If you want to use skin from FM19, you have to open skin_config.xml file and change the "value="19.0.0" to "value=20.0.0" in the line 32 (almost bottom). And save the file, the older skins will appear in FM preferences after it.

I have one player profile with player face/shirt with number version for FM20 but I didn't release it. I would have to finish and edit it to make it work with the latest skin version.

20 hours ago, keysi said:

If you want to use skin from FM19, you have to open skin_config.xml file and change the "value="19.0.0" to "value=20.0.0" in the line 32 (almost bottom). And save the file, the older skins will appear in FM preferences after it.

I have one player profile with player face/shirt with number version for FM20 but I didn't release it. I would have to finish and edit it to make it work with the latest skin version.

It would be massively appreciated if you did release the skin with the shirt with name and number on the player profile like your FM19 skin. 

Sounds daft but it makes the game more enjoyable and seeing what certain player name looks like with a certain number.

It's on FM Touch, I don't understand why they dont have it for the full version.

Every one I know who plays the game says the same as me, and one of my mates plays the touch version only because of that small detail..

Thanks...

@m.char don't worry, it's not critique :)  It's possible, for sure. Check the screenshots.

I did it originally as many of us reach the point of the save where there are more newgens than real life players and it looks quite good with newgens profile picture. Or other people also play with cut-out facepack what is similar to newgen type of pictures.

This is how it looks edited.

2002239733_EmmanuelCant_Profile-2.thumb.png.e6517514d230013c0facfb58d9aca34b.png743579972_TomsLecanda_Profile.thumb.png.caf8df17b7b6bc68fa6b6081d83c0a34.png