[FM20] (WIP) Leagues European pack by claassen

@claassen I've started a save with your San Marino League file, but have noticed the opposition teams don't seem to have registered their players for the league.  Take my next opponent - their first team squad looks like this:

Unreg.thumb.jpg.00d9ae804933e77e3330a1addb6ee43f.jpg

Not sure if this AI has just gone weird, or there's a problem with the database?

1 hour ago, duesouth said:

@claassen I've started a save with your San Marino League file, but have noticed the opposition teams don't seem to have registered their players for the league.  Take my next opponent - their first team squad looks like this:

Unreg.thumb.jpg.00d9ae804933e77e3330a1addb6ee43f.jpg

Not sure if this AI has just gone weird, or there's a problem with the database?

@duesouth What happens when you try to play against that team? Do they end up fielding a team of 16 year olds if all of the senior players are ineligible?

18 minutes ago, tensleepslav said:

@duesouth What happens when you try to play against that team? Do they end up fielding a team of 16 year olds if all of the senior players are ineligible?

Yes, exactly that - I'm at the winter window now, so will see if this problem goes away with another league registration opportunity.

1 hour ago, duesouth said:

Looks like in the winter window to register players, the AI's teams have sorted themselves out - so OK now - just initially an issue.

I had the same issue on FM19 with riddler's databases too - saw the issue in Bhutan, Vietnam and Myanmar. Teams just never registered their players in the first window. It's definitely a bug but I don't think it's specific to Claassen's work.

I was looking at playing in the Armenian leagues with 9 brand new clubs this season and a new format but I am terrible with the editor. Nevertheless I spent some time researching the league so unless you have already done this then hopefully this should save you some time.

Spoiler

Armenian league rules.

Premier League, 2/8/2019 – 30/5/2020

Registration, at least 20, of which 7 Armenian. 8 Homegrown nation, 4 homegrown club

Match squad, 7 of 23 armenian, 3 subs from 12 named

Format, Play each team twice (18 games)

League split, Top 6 play each other twice (10 games)

Bottom 4 play each other twice (6 games)

Points carry over from first half

Last place relegated

Winner prize money, 10,000,000 AMD

First Division, 6/8/2019 – 31/5/2020

Registration, at least 18, maximum 30, of which 10 Armenian. 8 Homegrown nation, 4 homegrown club

Match squad, 10 of 23 Armenian, 4 subs from 12 named

**Edit** Max 5 over-23 players for B teams **

Format: Play each team twice (32 games)

League sorting rules (both divisions):

Goal difference, games between teams

Goals scored, games between teams

Wins, overall

Goal difference, overall

Least red cards

Least yellow cards

Fair play index

Golden match

Cup, 19/9/2019 – 8/5/2020

All teams except reserve sides enter, top teams get a bye until round of 16

Random draw, single match -> extra time -> penalties

First division team plays at home vs premier league team

Semi final over 2 legs home and away

Final at neutral venue

Winner prize money, 6,000,000 AMD

SuperCup, 29/7/2019

Winner of premier league vs winner of cup

If the same club, vs cup runner up

Neutral venue, extra time -> penalties

Winner prize money, 2,000,000 AMD

Minimum player age, all competitions: 15

** Edit ** Winter break approx 10th December -> 25th February

Yellow/red card suspensions ???

Transfer window ???

TV money??? But all games are recorded and the federation has rights to them.

This is all from the regulations document from the Armenian football association website.

Edited by Quacky

Hey, 

Can you please include the future structures for Macedonia? 

In this season 8 teams relegate from the 2MFL (4 from each sub-division) - Then in the 2021/22 season, the two subdivisions will merge into one league of 16 teams. Next season, I believe that only 2 teams will relegate from each sub division and then 4 teams will promote from the 3MFL which will mean that the league will consist of 16 teams.

12 hours ago, nikovanb said:

How do you activate leagues? 

Claassen will activate them in the editor and will publish the file on the Steam workshop.  But it's a work in progress, so they aren't done yet.

3 часа назад, Marmarmar сказал:

Yes! Thank you for mentioning it. Also what about Ukrainian Reserve League for tier 2?  

now my mate from Ukraine makes deep and accurate update of Ukraine. maybe it will be ready before Claassen's one

On 28/11/2019 at 19:18, steff13 said:

now my mate from Ukraine makes deep and accurate update of Ukraine. maybe it will be ready before Claassen's one

I can help, I made a Ukrainian update for fm19 on top of Claassen's, added teams, kits, done the fans, stadiums, players, researched a lot of the infrastructure, club finance, changed financial rewards, added a youth league. I want to do the same for FM20 but struggle to set up the league structure  + cups, if someone can do that, I can smash everything else :D 

9 часов назад, Marmarmar сказал:

I can help, I made a Ukrainian update for fm19 on top of Claassen's, added teams, kits, done the fans, stadiums, players, researched a lot of the infrastructure, club finance, changed financial rewards, added a youth league. I want to do the same for FM20 but struggle to set up the league structure  + cups, if someone can do that, I can smash everything else :D 

he makes ukrainian updates up to local regions leagues (D5 and deeper in some regions) for almost 10 years, since it became possible in editor :) 

also transfer update and other data fixes usually improved. so we just need to wait. as I know, structure with league extending in next and after-next season is ready now

On 30/11/2019 at 08:52, steff13 said:

he makes ukrainian updates up to local regions leagues (D5 and deeper in some regions) for almost 10 years, since it became possible in editor :) 

also transfer update and other data fixes usually improved. so we just need to wait. as I know, structure with league extending in next and after-next season is ready now

Ah that's so cool! Does he upload it anywhere? Like on here or on steam? Yeah, league extension structure is annoying to do. You basically need to figure out how to fit 3 different structures over 3 seasons. 

2 часа назад, Marmarmar сказал:

Ah that's so cool! Does he upload it anywhere? Like on here or on steam? Yeah, league extension structure is annoying to do. You basically need to figure out how to fit 3 different structures over 3 seasons. 

it will be uploaded to all majos resources for sure, I'll inform you when it will be done, just in case. 

20 hours ago, Stezarium said:

I adore stupid and naive people who are not able to see obvious things. He's not doing anything right now for some reason which we don't know. Don't wait him and start playing. When 1 file is ready he put it on workshop. You must understand it if two weeks passed and he didn't upload any files that means he's not working on it. May be he very busy with something and he can't working on files right now.

And remember in my opinion he is excellent file maker.

Or maybe, Claasen has hit the editor bug thats preventing him from working on the files and is just waiting for that to be fixed and in the meantime is doing groundwork to be ready when it is fixed.

Read about Dans english file to get an idea. 

But also, maybe Claasen is so fed up with people like you being so up their own behinds that he's decided to jack it in as the stress and pressure put on him are not worth the effort. 

All the file makers do this out of their own time and do not have any obligation to you or anyone to produce them.  Claasen is one of the top makers and has been for many years, but I bet he gets fed up with people making demands on him when they have no rights to do so.

31 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Or maybe, Claasen has hit the editor bug thats preventing him from working on the files and is just waiting for that to be fixed and in the meantime is doing groundwork to be ready when it is fixed.

But also, maybe Claasen is so fed up with people like you being so up their own behinds that he's decided to jack it in as the stress and pressure put on him are not worth the effort. 

All the file makers do this out of their own time and do not have any obligation to you or anyone to produce them.  Claasen is one of the top makers and has been for many years, but I bet he gets fed up with people making demands on him when they have no rights to do so.

I assumed he has run into the same bug that Dan ran into.  Dan won't release anything until it's fixed, so don't believe claassen will either.  I saw on Twitter the editor bug isn't going to be hotfixed either - it will be in the December patch, which could be 2 or 3 weeks away.  So, we just have to be patient, wait and don't annoy these amazing people who are sinking a lot of their own time and effort into projects like this - otherwise they will throw in the towel, which would be a massive loss to the community.

And that's a Southampton and Portsmouth fan 100% agreeing - so it must be the truth :)

10 minutes ago, duesouth said:

I assumed he has run into the same bug that Dan ran into.  Dan won't release anything until it's fixed, so don't believe claassen will either.  I saw on Twitter the editor bug isn't going to be hotfixed either - it will be in the December patch, which could be 2 or 3 weeks away.  So, we just have to be patient, wait and don't annoy these amazing people who are sinking a lot of their own time and effort into projects like this - otherwise they will throw in the towel, which would be a massive loss to the community.

And that's a Southampton and Portsmouth fan 100% agreeing - so it must be the truth :)

What editor bug?

Just now, Marius_R said:

What editor bug?

Dan mentioned it in his thread - saw on Twitter a response from Marc Duffy saying the bug wouldn't be hotfixed.  Assuming claassen has hit the same bug as Dan.

4 hours ago, Marius_R said:

What editor bug?

And there's also an editor bug in the San Marino League file he's put up there - the AI doesn't register players.  Oddly, their teams fixed it in the January registration window - but start of season 2 this is the kind of thing I see in some teams we play against:

Unreg.thumb.jpg.b355cd6db59b5ca7ce79a431a0185a56.jpg

So, effectively, the AI didn't register players at the start of 2019 - then registered them in January 2020 - and then un-registered them for the start of the new season.

Editor bug - so not claassen's fault.

22 минуты назад, duesouth сказал:

And there's also an editor bug in the San Marino League file he's put up there - the AI doesn't register players.  Oddly, their teams fixed it in the January registration window - but start of season 2 this is the kind of thing I see in some teams we play against:

Unreg.thumb.jpg.b355cd6db59b5ca7ce79a431a0185a56.jpg

So, effectively, the AI didn't register players at the start of 2019 - then registered them in January 2020 - and then un-registered them for the start of the new season.

Editor bug - so not claassen's fault.

I`ve took Claassen`s file San-Marino from 19 version, make verification and everything work fine. 

44 minutes ago, Orange2000 said:

I`ve took Claassen`s file San-Marino from 19 version, make verification and everything work fine. 

Someone above said the issue was in place in other creators works too and it was an editor bug.

13 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

I love yours "may be." Naive people always talking like that. It doesn't matter what "may be" matter just he doesn't working on it right now. I just told for people that they must understand that for some reason he doesn't working on it right now. May be he busy, may be he has some problems in his life - it doesn't matter.

And remember he didn't respond here yet. And he didn't opened topic for editor's bug.

Claassen didn't "fed up with people like you being so up their own behinds that he's decided to jack it in as the stress and pressure put on him are not worth the effort." because this place is not for stress and pressure because he knows that he doesn't have to make any files for us.

You can believe in any things that you wanna but I would like telling true and that what I'm doing.

59 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

Does anyone know if the editor has been fixed?

No mention on the changelist, but Neil did say "Has been many fixes and tweaks across the game including, but not limited to those listed below" - so here's hoping...

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently there is a big issue with the Serie C rules. I vaguely recall @claassen's pack fixing other rule issues in a previous edition. Does anyone know if perhaps there's a way to extract the Serie C rules from something he's made previously, assuming they're correct, and adding them to our current game via the editor? Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I'm not super familiar with how all of this works...