[FM20] Manchester United: Falling Giant...

stevemc

5 hours ago, BigV said:

Swear every united save since fm15 i've either found a ibrahim for youth intakes or seen someone have one, that's crazy!!

Also powello could you show us levitt by any chance? 4* rating in that team seems to me you've probably improved him more than people give chance. Interesting to see how you both smashed it and see the true potential of our youth players on FM given the first team chances, you 2 noticed any of our youth players bottling it? as in the type of games jesse has been having this season lolĀ 

Yeah sure, here you go

d5BYb2R.jpg

Well I don't have any 27 year old "Youth" players really hahaha, but in all seriousness, for me it's probably Gomes, he was doing alright first couple of seasons, but now Traore has smashed it and taken his place, I'm now at the point where I am considering selling him. He refused to go on loan saying hes too good for that, yet he doesn't perform when I give him a chance. ANd my tactic don't really allow both him and Traore to play at the same time. So I'm undecided what to do.

There's no way I am changing my approach just to fit him in.

There is huge potential with many of the youth players, not all are great or can turn great but many of them can. And the youth set up is fantastic so you get quite a few coming in

Edited by Powello

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Powello said:

Yeah sure, here you go

d5BYb2R.jpg

Well I don't have any 27 year old "Youth" players really hahaha, but in all seriousness, for me it's probably Gomes, he was doing alright first couple of seasons, but now Traore has smashed it and taken his place, I'm now at the point where I am considering selling him. He refused to go on loan saying hes too good for that, yet he doesn't perform when I give him a chance. ANd my tactic don't really allow both him and Traore to play at the same time. So I'm undecided what to do.

There's no way I am changing my approach just to fit him in.

There is huge potential with many of the youth players, not all are great or can turn great but many of them can. And the youth set up is fantastic so you get quite a few coming in

He looks solid, might actually give this a go in another FM, hopefully 21 if the ME is good. Increase that flair and dribbling and he could be amazing, does he play CM or in your AMCR/L spot?Ā 

I guess that's because of his mentality, doesn't go high enough for my liking, he's been the same past few FM versions, since 16 or 17 I believe. What are the roles in your AMC spots? could always try him as a treq cause his off the ball is usually good guessing he's on 15-17 on yours atm. keep him in pre season, play vs large teams and see if you can accomodate him in, that's how I usually do it and if he doesn't work then I sell them, shame cause I really like him irl and on fm but he's so on and off.Ā 

Agreed, just barely people give them a full team chance simply cause they find better, seeing them fulfil their potential is quite good to seeĀ 

2 minutes ago, BigV said:

He looks solid, might actually give this a go in another FM, hopefully 21 if the ME is good. Increase that flair and dribbling and he could be amazing, does he play CM or in your AMCR/L spot?Ā 

I guess that's because of his mentality, doesn't go high enough for my liking, he's been the same past few FM versions, since 16 or 17 I believe. What are the roles in your AMC spots? could always try him as a treq cause his off the ball is usually good guessing he's on 15-17 on yours atm. keep him in pre season, play vs large teams and see if you can accomodate him in, that's how I usually do it and if he doesn't work then I sell them, shame cause I really like him irl and on fm but he's so on and off.Ā 

Agreed, just barely people give them a full team chance simply cause they find better, seeing them fulfil their potential is quite good to seeĀ 

He plays in the CM spot, I don't play AMC's any more.

Gomes's OTB on mine is a paltry 13, It doesn't seem to improve with training either as I have tried to get it up. I tried him at AMC with different roles, he was terrible in all of them, so I put him out to AML and he had a pretty good time out there, hejust wasn't as good as Traore out there, and now Ramazani and Elanga have moved ahead of him, although he does still get chances as he had a good pre season. This season is his last chance, if I don't see enough from him to convince me he deserves at least a place as an impact sub then he's gone next summer, and I don't want to have to do that. But this is a short challenge and I need players who perform if I am going to complete it.

Doing this challenge has made me appreciate youth development a lot more, I used to just give a few who had 5 star potential a chance and either sell the others or let their contracts run out, or they just stayed in the reserves their whoe careers lolĀ 

Although playing against City after they have bought Haaland and Mbappe, I do get a bit jealous lol

EYD Challenge Take 2 Season 4 Review

It was a fun but hard season, but we improved on the previous one and which was promising for the final 2 seasons of this challenge. I was expecting more improvement once again but it turned out to be a season of ups and downs and struggles. To cut the story short we didn't improve, but didn't really do worse either.

I completely forgot to screenshot the youth intake, well I did but my laptop crashed when I was updating drivers and when I reloaded it I completely forgot to do it again lol. But there was only 3 players that have a chance of having a future going by the initial judgements.

Domestic Cups

Carabao Cup -lost to Villa in the third round
FA Cup -Lost to Southampton in the 5th Round

Premier League

Only just about kept the 4th spot on the final day of the season. We just had to not lose against Bristol City and it was ours, we won 6-1

CzLw72e.jpg

Champions League

Didn't top the group this time, but we did smash PSG 6-1which was nice

tbic8Nj.jpg

And for the second year in a row, we faced Barcelona in the First Round Knockout. And once again, they knocked us out. It was close over the 2 legs but their class shone through in the end.

IwOPki2.jpgĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā IeC667K.jpg

Squad Stats

SVGIFf3.jpg
rcGKskX.jpg

Greenwood had a battle on his hands for top scorer this time, the regen Hattori has really advanced in his development. Gomes is lucky this is the last season coming up or he would be going in the summer, if I could buy players he would definitely be replaced. He will be a fringe player as others in his position are way ahead of him, but he might get the odd game or 2

So we are left with one season to win both the league and the champions league to be able to complete the challenge, and as you saw earlier, that means we have to chop down Liverpools 21 point lead and somehow probably find a way past Barcelona lol.

I do love a challenge!

Edited by Powello

3 minutes ago, Gee_Simpson said:

@PowelloĀ I'm loving reading your updates mate, any reason for ditching the 4231? I'm guessing it's because you have a weaker squad vs the actual Utd squad?Ā 

Thank you sir, it's nice to know someone enjoys them haha.

It just didn't work for these level of players. I did try it for a while and I just couldn't find a way to get them to perform well enough with it. SO I guess that one needs a certain qulaity of player. To be fair you need quick, intelligent defenders, a solid midfield base and technical attack minded. These have some of that they just aren't at the right level yet. I may give it another go if my current tactic doesn't work, or just as a different option during the season.

To be fair, I have changed tactics a few times on this save, nothing has lasted.

On a side note, I have just seen a scout report of Bellingham, it's shocking to see he's stillĀ  at Birmingham and hasn't developed at all

Just purchased FM2020 after a 7-8 year gap.

Currently start of 1st season with Man Utd, trying to get rid off Mata and Matic.

How much is Sancho gettable for?

Also anyone had experience with a DLP on Support..? best options?

Playing a 4141 with Bruno and Pogba infront of the DLP.

Ā 

1 minute ago, g-sandhu said:

Just purchased FM2020 after a 7-8 year gap.

Currently start of 1st season with Man Utd, trying to get rid off Mata and Matic.

How much is Sancho gettable for?

Also anyone had experience with a DLP on Support..? best options?

Playing a 4141 with Bruno and Pogba infront of the DLP.

Ā 

Welcome backĀ :D

I think Sancho has a release clause of 93m, not sure if I remembered that correctly though lol

For a DLP save your money and play Garner, now I have a lot of experience with the United youth(sounds wrong haha), I know a few players that could save you money

12 minutes ago, Powello said:

Welcome backĀ :D

I think Sancho has a release clause of 93m, not sure if I remembered that correctly though lol

For a DLP save your money and play Garner, now I have a lot of experience with the United youth(sounds wrong haha), I know a few players that could save you money

You think he is ready first season?Ā 

I'm all for giving youth a chance.

I do, have him training in the role and double intensity, I think he could do with trianing in defensive positioning, aswell, IĀ  can't quite remember what he starts with now

He has always performed well for me from the start on every save. If you really want to bring someone in then I would go for Tonali orĀ Camavinga. But then Camavinga is only 16 at the start lol, either would be good to rotate with Garner

3 minutes ago, Powello said:

I do, have him training in the role and double intensity, I think he could do with trianing in defensive positioning, aswell, IĀ  can't quite remember what he starts with now

He has always performed well for me from the start on every save. If you really want to bring someone in then I would go for Tonali orĀ Camavinga. But then Camavinga is only 16 at the start lol, either would be good to rotate with Garner

Them 2 (Tonali and Camavinga) were the ones i was looking at.

Thanks for the hint..will keep updated with progress

Them 2 (Tonali and Camavinga) were the ones i was looking at.

Thanks for the hint..will keep updated with progress

No worries and looking forward to it :)Ā 

January of season 5.Ā 

20200428213419_1.thumb.jpg.af9a199861ff9480255aa8f0c1ec9add.jpg

Little teaser of how well we are doing. It's been an incredible journey, so far. 6 months of the challenge left, can we win the Premier League and the Champions League?Ā 

20200428214050_1.thumb.jpg.49a2fd7a7be10c4d4d2006cc1bcf9075.jpg

We are on course. We have had some brilliant results, beating Inter Milan in the Super Cup, beating Liverpool in the Community Shield, beating Liverpool at Anfield (again). We are flying and adding more silverware to the collection. Consistency of the young players has been the hardest thing to maintain in this save, no problems with that this season.Ā 

We had an Albanian-led consortium take over in October. They have made no changes and didn't even pay the debt off.Ā 

Hopefully we can see out the final season in style and complete the challenge.Ā 

4 minutes ago, StePratt said:

January of season 5.Ā 

20200428213419_1.thumb.jpg.af9a199861ff9480255aa8f0c1ec9add.jpg

Little teaser of how well we are doing. It's been an incredible journey, so far. 6 months of the challenge left, can we win the Premier League and the Champions League?Ā 

20200428214050_1.thumb.jpg.49a2fd7a7be10c4d4d2006cc1bcf9075.jpg

We are on course. We have had some brilliant results, beating Inter Milan in the Super Cup, beating Liverpool in the Community Shield, beating Liverpool at Anfield (again). We are flying and adding more silverware to the collection. Consistency of the young players has been the hardest thing to maintain in this save, no problems with that this season.Ā 

We had an Albanian-led consortium take over in October. They have made no changes and didn't even pay the debt off.Ā 

Hopefully we can see out the final season in style and complete the challenge.Ā 

Impressive work son, well done. Good luck for the final 6 months :DĀ 

This is how Mebdri is looking for me now at the start of seaosn 5, and he can still improve, theres another star left to get out of him , how does he look for you?

CYil0ls.jpg

5 hours ago, g-sandhu said:

Garner is certainly ready for the 1st season, I tested multiple times on FMT and he was excellent. Starting my proper save tomorrow (technically today), but I have 85 leagues loaded so it may take me a whileĀ :DĀ I may reduce it if I feel it takes too long but I wanted to make use of my i9 9900k.Ā 

Edited by Gee_Simpson

5 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Garner is certainly ready for the 1st season, I tested multiple times on FMT and he was excellent. Starting my proper save tomorrow (technically today), but I have 85 leagues loaded so it may take me a whileĀ :DĀ I may reduce it if I feel it takes too long but I wanted to make use of my i9 9900k.Ā 

A lttle overkill hahahahaha

11 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Wow..85 leagues...how many players is that in total?
Ā 

Even in pre-season Garner has outperformed Fred there, who I will keep as back for now has my entire budget went on Sancho.

7 minutes ago, StePratt said:

@PowelloĀ here is my Hannibal.Ā 

20200429121328_1.thumb.jpg.50fe4b899c84f993026bb07f02ef05ee.jpg

20200429121425_1.thumb.jpg.7d2010fc4612b7d8124ffe980469343a.jpg

Edit: Yours is better.

Attributes wise yeah mine is better, but he has done better for you by the looks of it, but then he has played more games for you lol

24 minutes ago, StePratt said:

Yeah I chucked him in straight away and he has done well.

Me too, he is fantastic from the get go, he's just picked up a few injuries

I am contemplating whether this is going to be my last version of fm for a while. The amount of goals conceded from set pieces is attrocious, I don't remember it ever being this bad on previous versions, and it's been bad for a while. And watching my defenders run alongside attackers and not trying to tackle them is another thing.... what else? hmmm... the usual players trying to be messi and running through the whole defence and shooting from stupid angles instead of passing.... literally doing about 15% of what I instruct them to do... The list goes on. It feels like SI have concentrated more on adding little things to make it more indepth and have neglected to work on the ME.

Rant over sorry haha just frustrating to watch games

Oh and it has nothing to do with my challenge, I think I will complete this time, will at least be very close anyway. I won one game 6-0 and I was still annoyed with what I was seeing, literally none of the goals came from what I instructed them to do, 1 of them was from Williams runnign all the way from the corner of our penalty area, past about 5 of their players and tapping it past the keeper, he went full me on fifa mode, but his intructions say, dribble less, cross more often,etc TIs also saying dribble less and work ball into the box... And t's not like he was on his own, 5 other players were available. I was just sat here screaming PASS THE ****ING BALL!!! hahaha

Finished my second season; won everything...

League, ended up being a lower points to win it, however everyone other than Liverpool had dropped off significantly. Fortunate to beat Liverpool, they pushed right until the last 3/4 games.

League Cup, fortunate to beat Liverpool.

FA Cup, comfortable victory over Liverpool. Liverpool did not turn up at all, and had a couple of injuries.

Europe, comfortable victory over Arsenal.

I'll throw some screen shots up late, everyone played well this season. Pogba was excellent. Sheffield United were top five up until the final 10 or so matches were they completely fell apart, finishing 7th? Leeds and Forest were relegated (the latter being horrifically bad) and Newcastle!

I'm tempted to try and move a defender on (maybe Maguire), as good as he has been there are better options out there (Pavard). Depending on finances, Mbappe, but that does mean I am stackedĀ up top. Maybe look at moving some of the younger players whom I do not feel will quite make it on, and might consider moving Shaw and Henderson on too. While Henderson played well in the cups, and made some league appearances... he is starting to think he should be first choice. De Gea is still a far superior keeper and Gasparini is not far behind Henderson with more potential (and they are both happy at the club).

There are a couple of Chinese clubs sniffing around Lingard too, and looking at paying 50,000,000Ā£ for him.

To sign Mbappe I would be looking to off load; Gomes (has done ~ok~ this season, but not impressed me), Chong (similarly done well but not impressed), and Lingard (has been excellent cover for either wing and chipped in with the odd goal or two).

It still means I would have; Rashford, Greenwood, Martinez, Boadu, Stengs, Sancho, Mbappe.

Rice, Bruno, Pogba, Louis, Garner, Bellingham, Hannibal.

Wan-Bissaka, De Ligt,Ā Paard, Williams,Ā Laird, Mengi, Tuanzebe, la Vibora

De Gea, Gasparini, + Promoted youth keeper.

Edited by Tummyowl

11 hours ago, Powello said:

A lttle overkill hahahahaha

Lol yeah, maybe a little bitĀ :DĀ If it goes too slow then I will definitely be lowering it at the end of the season.

4 hours ago, g-sandhu said:

Wow..85 leagues...how many players is that in total?

With players added from every national team that adds 5k on top, ends up being around 152k players.Ā 

1 minute ago, Gee_Simpson said:

With players added from every national team that adds 5k on top, ends up being around 152k players.Ā 

If you can't find some awesome wonderkinds from that lot then you are doing it wrong hahah

12 minutes ago, Powello said:

If you can't find some awesome wonderkinds from that lot then you are doing it wrong hahah

Haha yeah I agree. I'm already thinking of removing a lot of the leagues in my setup or even starting again, as Man Utd I highly doubt I would need that many leagues loaded. Probably a good setup for a LLM save though.Ā 

Edited by Gee_Simpson

1 hour ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Haha yeah I agree. I'm already thinking of removing a lot of the leagues in my setup or even starting again, as Man Utd I highly doubt I would need that many leagues loaded. Probably a good setup for a LLM save though.Ā 

Yeah, I think for a United save that would defintely be overkill. I am considering starting a journeyman save, I've been United on about 8 different saves now and not really tried any one else. As I live in Bali, I am considering starting in Indonesia, I noticed they have added it this year, I don't think it was on previous ones, if it was I can't remember lol.

But that's for the future and considering this virus crap is far from over, I have plenty of time on my hands

Either way I've decided I won't be restarting, if it's too slow I will reduce it by at least half the amount of leagues loaded at the end of the 1st season. Just seems a waste not loading lots of leagues considering the CPU I have. I actually built this PC just for FM lolĀ :lol:

2 minutes ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Either way I've decided I won't be restarting, if it's too slow I will reduce it by at least half the amount of leagues loaded at the end of the 1st season. Just seems a waste not loading lots of leagues considering the CPU I have. I actually built this PC just for FM lolĀ :lol:

Hahaha might as well use them then :D

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Tummyowl said:

I have all the leagues and nations loaded on my saves. I love scouting and looking through leagues.

Nice. What CPU and RAM do you have? I may even add the rest of the leagues if it goes fast enough for this season thenĀ :D

How long does it take you to get through a season?Ā 

EYD Challenge Take 2 Season 5 Review

And so the challenge comes to the end. It's bee a long, fun andĀ at times annoying, journey. There have been ups and downs, progress and backwards steps. But are this squad good enough to hit the targets? Let's find out!

Domestic Cups

As these weren't a priority for this challenge, they were left to Phelan to manage and as he has done all throughout the seasons, failed to win any haha. This time we were knocked out in the thrid rounds of both by Arsenal and Newcastle. But who cares right? that's not why you read these updates :D

Premier League

Liverpool have dominated the league form the beggining of this save and last season finished 21 points ahead of us, so it was always going to be a difficult task to catch them up, they are miles ahead of us in squad quality and depth and it showed again. WE put up a great effort, but ultimately fell short once again. But at least we managed to cut that 21 point gap down to just 6 this time. The pressure of challenging on 2 forns and being expected to win both trophies took it's toll on the players and the amount of injuries didn't help either.

S2ooTtb.jpg

It was very close between the top 5, any one could have won the title, but Liverpool are just too good with their impressive squad added to by a lot of amazing signings.

Champions League

We were handed a pretty easy group which we dominated, only surprise wasĀ Ath Madrid not progressing, seeing as they won it 2 seasons ago.

VfQ9kMl.jpg

That set us up with a battle against Dortmund un the 1st round knockout. Over the 2 legs they gave us a tough time of it, but we came through. You can see below how it went

hv54K0c.jpg

We were doing fantastic so far, winning every game. SO much better than I expected and we made it to the final, where we would face domestic rivals Arsenal.

The first half was a test of who would break first, it was end to end but not many good chances were created by either team. At half time I tweaked the tactic a bit and gave them the hairdryer treatment and we came out a totally different team in the second half to record an amazing 3-1 victory :D

WiqoBto.jpg

Squad Stats

oR8V5Yx.jpg
Ra4DdK2.jpg

So that brings the end of the Extreme Youth Development Challenge. It has been a fun 5 seasons, but unfortunatly we failed, only hitting one of the targets. I'm a little disappointed but at the same time, trying to beat this current Liverpool squad is, well bloody difficult lol.Ā 

I am very happy to have won the Champions League with this squad though, especially winning every match and setting a new record for longest winning run and goals scored.Ā 

Now what's next? well, I am really enjoying this save, I want to keep on going with it. There are some amazing youngsters who I really want to see develop.

Here's just 3 examples

YThONJw.jpgĀ 7pGX9Gk.jpgĀ UZ77rFt.jpg

So I think I will continue this save for a while and see if I can dominate like Liverpool have for the last 5 seasons

Ā 

3 minutes ago, StePratt said:

@PowelloĀ unlucky in the league. Liverpool are tough, just pulled 6 points clear.Ā 

Thanks man, yeah they are a pain in my butt. They have mane and salah as usual, firminho is gone but thet replaced him with Rashford and Dybala, they have spent a lot in midfield as well.Ā  They have also won the Champions League 4 out of the last 6 seaosns. They are totally domonating. Hopefully now we have won this trophy, we can start to eat away at their domonance

It's frustrating when I see next seasons transfer budget is 460m and I can't spend any of it hahahaha

Just now, Gee_Simpson said:

@Powello

Seriously though, great effort mate. If I was good enough at tactics I would definitely try that challenge out but I'm not. Hopefully you can overtake Liverpool next season!Ā 

Thanks man. Seriously though, try it out haha. Just see what you can do. It's a game, whats the worse that could happen? you could fail, so what I have twice now lol. It's fun trying it.

I have attempted to recreate many real life tactics over the last few weeks, such as Dortmunds current one, Liverpools, Barcelona's 2012 one erc, but I have neglected our own ones. So for the coming seaosn I am attempting the 2007/2008 United tactics. There were tachnically 3 of them which is perfect for fm with 3 tactic slots, and really they are not much different from each other. I'm just not sure how I am going to get the fluid front 3 we had back then.

On previous versions of FM you could have multiple players swapping with each other, on this one you can only have 2 swapping with each other which is annoying, so it's going ot have to be roles and PIs that kind of replicate the movement.Ā 

@Powello

Yeah recreations are good to try if you can pull it off. Would be interesting to see your take on the tactics Utd used that season, in particular the 4213 with the fluid front 3. I may try that EYD save after my regular save with Utd, but for now I want a nice easy save considering it's my first since FM13, the amount of things to do in the game now is quite overwhelming lol, I have no idea where to start. I think I will delegate quite a bit to my staff.Ā 

Edited by Gee_Simpson

2 minutes ago, Gee_Simpson said:

@Powello

Yeah recreations are good to try if you can pull it off. Would be interesting to see your take on the tactics Utd used that season, in particular the 4213 with the fluid front 3. I may try that EYD save after my regular save with Utd, but for now I want a nice easy save considering it's my first since FM13, the amount of things to do in the game is quite overwhelming lol, I have no idea where to start.Ā 

Once I have created it all and tested them, I will post them up

YeahĀ fair enough, a lot has changed since 13, way more indepth

1 minute ago, Spiegel said:

Great effort there! I think you'll struggle to surpass that over five seasons.Ā 
How're you going through them so fast? :')

Thanks man, I think @StePrattĀ has done better thoughĀ 

I literally have no life at the moment. I am recovering from the virus, lost my clients and my girlfriend is away with her friends. So I am on the laptop from when I wake up to when I sleep lol

2 minutes ago, StePratt said:

20200429215038_1.thumb.jpg.6be94c1a4e63feea2a001a6dd25527c0.jpg

Liverpool? Who are they?Ā 

Bit of work to do in the Champions League though.

Just had the worst youth intake of this save. Not one first team candidate.Ā 

ha nice work

yeah seaosn 5 was terrible for for youth intake as well, hence why I didn't add it to my review, 2 players had 3.5 stars the rest were 2 and under

1 minute ago, Powello said:

ha nice work

yeah seaosn 5 was terrible for for youth intake as well, hence why I didn't add it to my review, 2 players had 3.5 stars the rest were 2 and under

I got one two star. The rest are awful. I'll have a look through them properly after the Under 18 match. Just appointed Ole as my under 18 manager too.Ā 

Just now, StePratt said:

I got one two star. The rest are awful. I'll have a look through them properly after the Under 18 match. Just appointed Ole as my under 18 manager too.Ā 

Keep an eye on them, remember what happened to me a season ro 2 back, one player had 3 stars or something and ended up really having 4.5 stars, so you never know.

I tried to get ole but he was still manager of swansea I think it was, you just reminded me to have a look if hes available now :DĀ 

2 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Nice. What CPU and RAM do you have? I may even add the rest of the leagues if it goes fast enough for this season thenĀ :D

How long does it take you to get through a season?Ā 

My spec is pretty outdated; I have not updated since University. I also play on my MacBook Pro which is a few years old.

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz
Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit
Corsair Hydro H70
Samsung 250GB SSD 840 EVO x2
MSI GeForce GTX 980 Gaming Edition
MSI Z77IA-E53 Intel Z77
Kingston HyperX Blu 16GB 1600MHz
BitFenix Prodigy 'Tiger' Mini-ITX Cube Case - Orange/Black
Corsair Builder Series CX 600w Modular

I play slowly, as in I take ... hours and hours and hoursĀ just in pre season, seasons take me a long time to complete because I am always tinkering or doing something, however, the game plays fine on my system. The only difference is that I turn matches to 2D on my MacBook Pro, rather than director camera on my PC.

12 minutes ago, StePratt said:

Just appointed Ole as my under 18 manager too.Ā 

I'm guessing his working with youngsters attribute is higher on yours, he's ony got 13 for mine. Anything less than 17 and they don't get anywhere near my youth team lol

I have offered him a contract as a first team coach though :DĀ 

3 minutes ago, Powello said:

I'm guessing his working with youngsters attribute is higher on yours, he's ony got 13 for mine. Anything less than 17 and they don't get anywhere near my youth team lol

I have offered him a contract as a first team coach though :DĀ 

Oh yeah his stats aren't brilliant but any decent youth player isn't in the Under 18s anyway. Neil Ryan is my U23 manager. Working with youngsters is 20.Ā